Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • kinda

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Name the two players that never had 10 or more HR's in a single season before their first year with 40+ HR's in a single season....

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Is this question confusing?

thank you. all I needed to hear. I was starting to get worried for some of the EOG posters

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I read it at lunch today, had no problem with it at all...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">I read it at lunch today, had no problem with it at all...
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

ok good, ya like I was saying Journeyman and a couple other posters couldnt figure out what I was asking... ::LMAO::

rjt721

EOG Master

This is what I'm seeing: wefhklwehfkewh wekfhjkwihfj wswjjf fjkwklqwk fjfklwfklwkwjkwflkslkasskfd dsfjklas dfsfnaslk?

Solution: Which two players never surpassed 10 HRs in a season before hitting 40+ HRs?

I'm here to help.

Apple

Banned

This is what I'm seeing: wefhklwehfkewh wekfhjkwihfj wswjjf fjkwklqwk fjfklwfklwkwjkwflkslkasskfd dsfjklas dfsfnaslk?

Solution: Which two players never surpassed 10 HRs in a season before hitting 40+ HRs?

I'm here to help.

dude, you write for a living it's your job to sound good.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm here to help.

yea you worded it better. However the way I asked it doesnt seem confusing to me at all... Thats why I asked bc I read it like 10 times wondering why people were confused

rjt721

EOG Master

yea you worded it better. However the way I asked it doesnt seem confusing to me at all... Thats why I asked bc I read it like 10 times wondering why people were confused
I was just messing with you. It was a little confusing, but still completely understandable.