Football recruiting getting to your head...

Re: Football recruiting getting to your head...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Bunker, Mo is highly sought after by the Volunteer football program to fill the role of designated nut-sack washer of head coach Phil Fulmer.

I'm sure he will let us know what becomes of this before football season.

:dancefool :LMAO
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Mo,

I'll be rooting for you. See if you can get me a judge's position. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Id take the position.

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

Mo,

I'll be rooting for you. See if you can get me a judge's position. :thumbsup

I went out and practiced today. I can almost clear the yellow pages and i live in a pretty big area.

:cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

MO,

Dedication is what it's all about. It's not how high your vertical is it's how low the rim is..... 12io4j2w90