Love a horse tonight at Hollywood Park.. #3 Mind the Minister-Race 5 Hollywood Park.

Apple

Banned
#3 Mind the Minister- Race 5 @ Hollywood Park.

5th (8:57) HOLLYWOOD PARK

1 1/16 Miles (Turf) | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up Allowance | Purse: $57,000
<TABLE class=tjctable summary=Results><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>Prg. #</TH><TH scope=col>PP</TH><TH scope=col>Horse</TH><TH scope=col>Jockey</TH><TH scope=col>Trainer</TH><TH scope=col>Wt.</TH><TH scope=col>Claim $</TH><TH scope=col>Equip.</TH><TH scope=col>Med.</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" scope=col>ML</TH></TR><TR class=""><TD>1 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tycoon Doby</TD><TD>Solis A</TD><TD>Gallagher Patrick</TD><TD>120</TD><TD></TD><TD>Blk-Off</TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>2 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Lightning Hit (IRE)</TD><TD>Gryder A T</TD><TD>McAnally Ronald</TD><TD>120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">12-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>3 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mind the Minister</TD><TD>Baze T C</TD><TD>Mullins Jeff</TD><TD>122</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>4 </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Sartorial</TD><TD>Nakatani C S</TD><TD>Mandella Richard</TD><TD>120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">10-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>5 </TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Tent (IRE)</TD><TD>Flores D R</TD><TD>Cassidy James</TD><TD>122</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">8-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>6 </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Follow My Moon</TD><TD>Baze M C</TD><TD>Polanco Marcelo</TD><TD>120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">15-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>7 </TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Jungle Wave</TD><TD>Talamo J</TD><TD>Hollendorfer Jerry</TD><TD>115</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">3-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>8 </TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Budha (CHI)</TD><TD>Rosario J</TD><TD>McAnally Ronald</TD><TD>120</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">6-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
$1 Exacta / $2 Quinella / $1 Trifecta / $2 Parlay $1 Superfecta (10-cent min.) / $2 Double / $1 Pick 3 TVG $150,000 Guaranteed $1 Pick 4 (Races 5-6-7-8)

He has 5 solid works since his last race all have been spaced out 7 days apart which is AN EXTREMELY GOOD SIGN. Two of his workouts were bullets (46 and 1) and his most recent (59 and 1) He's an extremely consistent horse as he has been in the money 7 of his career nine races, the two races he was out of the money he had excuses, one was on dirt and the other he had major trouble.

In his last race he got beat a head to the highly regarded Kruger Park in a highly rated Optional Claimer and was the best horse cause he waited for room at the 1/8th pole or would of won the race. Tyler Baze has been on this horse in 8 of his 9 races and both the trainer and jockey are as solid as they come.

His main competition is the #1 who hasn't raced in almost a year and likely needs this race and #7 Jungle Wave who is lightly raced and unproven.

All system say go here.. GL

Junior

EOG Veteran
Re: Love a horse tonight at Hollywood Park.. #3 Mind the Minister-Race 5 Hollywood Park.

Good luck Gyno but I think you are looking at 4/5 with this horse. But hey a win is a win whether he's 4/5 or 45/1.:houra

Apple

Banned
Re: Love a horse tonight at Hollywood Park.. #3 Mind the Minister-Race 5 Hollywood Park.

I'm thinking 6/5

Too bad the field size wasn't larger, but I've been waiting for this horse for quite some time and when I saw his competition and the string of workouts it made me like his chances even more..

I don't always wager on big favorites, but when they are the nuts like this one is today I usually like to make an investment on them. I'm going to have a lot of my money on this one today. You have to pick your spots if betting at this price..

Thanks sir for your feedback.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

There's true Favs and false favs. Hope your on a true one
because you can't make money betting favs.

Apple

Banned

Brock I know you mean well but I'm very picky when it comes to betting favorites like this.. I spot play these

Apple

Banned

Thanks diggin, that is cool.. Wish I knew how to do that

NOTE; This race does not go to post until 11:57 (esdt), good luck gyno.

Cannon

Banned

Wow pickin the chalk to win.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i am all over this horse need one for the second place.......for th e exacta.........gl

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

exacta 1,3 gl to all..............box it too..................:dancefool

Apple

Banned

Wow pickin the chalk to win.

I'm sure there are others who enjoy you in their threads, unfortunately I'm not one of them.. Please refrain from any thread I start and I will do the same. Thanks a lot and good luck with life.

Can't win with people like this, horse wins they disappear or say "OH WELL you picked the chalk who cares".. Horse loses and they talk shit. Fucking miserable people.

GOOD LUCK GYN!!!!

WIRE TO WINDOW.

Nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

:-signs8-

Re: Love a horse tonight at Hollywood Park.. #3 Mind the Minister-Race 5 Hollywood P

Re: Love a horse tonight at Hollywood Park.. #3 Mind the Minister-Race 5 Hollywood P

GL:cheers

How about a Pick 4 with 3-ALL-ALL-ALL? Anyone want to try it?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Gyno, can you update us with track odds about 10 minutes til post? I'd hate to fire early and he goes at 1-2 or 2-5. thx.

Apple

Banned

Yeah no problem dude.. Race is going off at about 9pm Pacific Time.

I'll update odds and such..

Apple

Banned

18 minutes to post

#3 is currently sitting at 6/5

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

thx gyno.

Apple

Banned

$160 to win on #3
$240 to place on #3

This is a very large bet for me.. GL

Apple

Banned

Thanks Jim..

He's at 3/5 now, damn

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Thx guys I'll try to sweat you in gyno.

Apple

Banned

I think we got this one.. Thanks man

Apple

Banned

5 minutes and he's at 4/5 and will probably stay at that..

He looks good on the track, lets get this one in BABY..

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Took a shot at even money. Hope it holds.

He hopped in the gate at the start.

2348ji23e

Apple

Banned

I'm fucked, sorry guys.. He had to much to make up in the stretch

Hated the ride but oh well, that hurt bad :( $400 down the drain :(

Man today was horrible..

BET EM AND FORGET EM.

Dont be sorry. You did nothing wrong.

Everyone has free will to make a wager.

Get it back next time.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

No worries.

That's alright - it's Belmont Stakes Day tomorrow! Get it back then! And don't forget the $600 contest sponsored by BET JAMAICA right here on EOG!

Apple

Banned

I'm so sorry if anyone followed this.. :(

:cheersNOTHING TO BE SORRY ABOUT--THAT IS RACING-I LOST- I WILL LOSE AGAIN--AT LEAST YOU SPOKE YOUR MIND--I WOULD SEND EVERYONE TO THE EXITS--KEEP ON PICKING-AND LET US KNOW--WE ARE ALL HERE TOGETHER/WIN OR LOSE-GL-TO ALL-

Below is a link to the official chart for this race;
http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/HOL060608USA5.pdf

This horse raced well considering the poor start, closing sharply in the lane to gain 3rd, this type of effort should set this one up for a win sometime in the next few starts, should remain on your watch list Gyno.

win some, lose some. no biggie

Junior

EOG Veteran

Hey Gyno,
Horse racing is the toughest sport to beat unless you get a tip straight from the jockey's mouth. Anything can happen in a horse race,look at Ruffian, Go For Wand, Barbaro etc. Although Big Brown is a mortal lock he better hope he doesn't take a bad step or hit the gate coming out etc. Once again anything can happen. I have advice on this horse you bet last night at Hollywood. He has had trouble getting out of the gate now in 6 of his 10 starts. NO WORKOUTS from the gate, WHY?? Watch this horse when they work him (SCHOOL HIM) from the gate. Maybe a longer race will help as well to recover his early race mishaps. Just my opinion for future reference on this horse.:+waving-5