Lakers FAVORED by one point.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: Lakers FAVORED by one point.

ML +110 at Matchbook.
Barring more injury info indicating Pierce is worse, this has to be about the peak. Though I lean heavily with the Lakers in this series I can't possible condone betting the Lakers minus a price on the road here w/o info saying Pierce is in bad shape.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

I'm on the Lakers. Think they run away with a win in game 2 ..Public should be all over Bos at home with or without Pierce, throw in a point or two and you've got squares betting the farm on Bos. good luck everyone

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

If this happens to hit 2 points it'll be the weakest line I've seen in 5 years.

Already one of if not the worst series lines/price in NBA history with the Lakers being favored, considering who the most dominant team in the league has been all season long.

I would like to think that the Lakers being favored in game 2 has more to do with Pierce's health status, but I have a feeling that's not it and most just don't get it yet with all of this love for the Lakers......

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Already one of if not the worst series lines/price in NBA history with the Lakers being favored, considering who the most dominant team in the league has been all season long.....

Right Hache. Celts play great defense led by the defensive player of the year in Garnett so that is no joke of a team to mess with especially at home. Tough. Tomorrow is a biggie. You are right Hache as far as the disrespect the Celts were getting at home and in the series, considering they have home court advantage.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Paul Pierce - G/F - Celtics

Paul Pierce (knee) and Kendrick Perkins (ankle) are both likely to play in Sunday's Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Pierce is a lock to play, as it's debatable if he was ever really injured in the first place. Perkins in slowed by a sprained ankle, but sounds as if he could have played if Game 2 was Saturday. "If we played today, could either one of them play? It would be dicey, but I think they could," said coach Doc Rivers. Jun. 7 - 4:19 p.m. ET
Source: Boston Globe
</SPAN>
Steve Nash - G - Suns

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Maybe Sam Cassell can move his feel across the entire court and draw enough charges on Kobe to win the game single handedly for his team. After all, why would we think that a team with Kobe Bryant would ever be able to defeat a team with Sam Cassell?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Paul Pierce - G/F - Celtics

Paul Pierce (knee) and Kendrick Perkins (ankle) are both likely to play in Sunday's Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Pierce is a lock to play, as it's debatable if he was ever really injured in the first place. Perkins in slowed by a sprained ankle, but sounds as if he could have played if Game 2 was Saturday. "If we played today, could either one of them play? It would be dicey, but I think they could," said coach Doc Rivers. Jun. 7 - 4:19 p.m. ET
Source: Boston Globe
</SPAN>
Steve Nash - G - Suns

You do not know what to believe. Playing is one thing but will they (especially Pierce) be hindered is the question. A lot of money to the lakers is interesting. We won't know until they take the court. It makes it fun but I just hope the Celts are all healthy and let the best team win. Nice work so far Hache.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Public loves the Lakers. Pierce will play, take the points.

This is crazy. No respect for Boston. IMO pierce and Perkins will play.

Its hard to know how well pierce will move but if he's open, he will prob knock down a few big shots.

I am still not sure I am playing this game tho.