Men's French Open Final - Federer Underdog

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Here in Germany they're paying 3.20 for money bet on Federer. Would seem to be a decent bet for the best player in the world (and quite possibly best ever). He is DUE to win this tournament. Nadal only pays 1.25.

Woody

EOG Veteran
Re: Men's French Open Final - Federer Underdog

If you want to bet Federer play where the book has a lower hold than that German book that holds over 11%. You can get 3.90 at 5 Dimes for example.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

No action here but will always root for Federer over that jack azz Nadal......

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

No action here but will always root for Federer over that jack azz Nadal......

I think I have proven over the years here that I am as critical as anyone, but even I can't find a reason to dislike Nadal.

Hache Man

I think I have proven over the years here that I am as critical as anyone, but even I can't find a reason to dislike Nadal.

I just portray him as being very cocky Pioneer, that's all........ :)

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I just portray him as being very cocky Pioneer, that's all........

If you had his looks, his talent, and his money, you'd come across as cocky too!
Your disliking Nadal without any substantial reason makes you come across as someone who is very jealous and irrational.
Of course, I know well from experience that you will accept this constructive criticism as graciously as you have in the past.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">There is a lot of value on Roger IMO
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

If you had his looks, his talent, and his money, you'd come across as cocky too!
Your disliking Nadal without any substantial reason makes you come across as someone who is very jealous and irrational.
Of course, I know well from experience that you will accept this constructive criticism as graciously as you have in the past.

hahah......Yes, I will accept your usual criticism Pioneer because I'm just that type of person who tries to get along with everyone.

However, you have no idea how I look, the type of girls I associate with, my personal talents, etc., yet those who know me know that I am very humble myself & trust me, jealousy of others is not an option.
I actually think it's Nadal who is jealous of Roger Federer......... :cocktail

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

hahah......Yes, I will accept your usual criticism Pioneer because I'm just that type of person who tries to get along with everyone.

However, you have no idea how I look, the type of girls I associate with, my personal talents, etc., yet those who know me know that I am very humble myself & trust me, jealousy of others is not an option.
I actually think it's Nadal who is jealous of Roger Federer.........

You think it's Nadal who is jealous of RF? Really? Why do you think that? I've never heard of Nadal calling Federer a "jack ass", but yet you called Nadal a "jack ass", and when I simply asked you why you felt that way, you had no rational reason. That's irrational, what's happening man!

I don't really give a damn how you look or what type of girls you associate with, or even what your personal talents(or lack thereof) might be. Your words are all I have to go on in evaluating you and your words in this thread portray you to be jealous of Nadal and irrational in disliking him.

No charge, btw, for the psychoanalysis!

Federer isn't really a great bet. Nadal owns him at the French Open. he's beaten him 3 years in a row. Nadal has looked as good as ever this year while Federer has looked shaky in spots. Nadal has never even lost more than 1 set at the FO, much less 3 on his 27-0 streak.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Federer isn't really a great bet. Nadal owns him at the French Open. he's beaten him 3 years in a row. Nadal has looked as good as ever this year while Federer has looked shaky in spots. Nadal has never even lost more than 1 set at the FO, much less 3 on his 27-0 streak.

Agree

I wanna bet Roger but I wanna marry a Playboy Playmate and between the 2 I stand a better chance of marrying a Playmate than Federer does of winning this match. I HATE Nadal but on Clay he is UNBEATABLE - eespecially by Roger. I need at least +450 before I even think about playing R-Fed

Nadal is a machine on clay , Fed is great , but his time is coming to an end. Nadal wins the French

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I see what you are saying, and I really want to bet RF, but I can't. Nadal has been unstoppable this year at the French. I think that he set the record for least amount of games lost so far. Tough to bet against someone so hot, on his best surface. I will be up early to watch it though.

2pac

EOG Senior Member

Here in Germany they're paying 3.20 for money bet on Federer. Would seem to be a decent bet for the best player in the world (and quite possibly best ever). He is DUE to win this tournament. Nadal only pays 1.25.

He is the best player in the world , yes.

BUT, not on clay.

Nadal is 40-0 in best-of-5 matches on clay. That means, when the stakes are highest, Nadal is undefeated on clay. He is ugly as a sewer rat, and I hate the little wetback, but he won't lose.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i have 10$ on federe when the odds were +630 before the tourney started

i should have put more FUCK!

2pac

EOG Senior Member

Nadal will win 3-1.

I'm betting on Federer +300

i have 10$ on federe when the odds were +630 before the tourney started

i should have put more FUCK!

Maybe for a hedge but Federer losing today was obvious enough. As I stated earlier Nadal owns Federer at the French. Even more so this year wow he might bagel Fed in the last set. :LMAO

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Straight set loss with RF only winning 4 games in 3 sets. Scary. He packed it in the third set. Mailed the championship to Nadal.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I didn't put a penny on him, and I am glad that I didn't. Also glad that I didn't pay real money to go sit and watch that abomination. Awful tennis.

Almost put a little action on Federer because I wanted him to win the French. Luckily I backed off since I knew I wouldn't be awake to watch the match.

I guess Federer will be just like Pete Sampras..........one of the greatest that never won the French.