Biggest busts on your Fav NFL team

mofome

Banned
Re: Biggest busts on your Fav NFL team

and the Lions:

Charles Rogers is an easy winner

if we're going with guys not even on the roster, mike williams is up there for them. the skins have rod gardner, heath shuler, mike westbrook, des howard and many more.

2938u4ji23

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I thougt the question was for current players, I could list 30 for each team if we count history......

Im a Raiders fan and I vote for Micheal Huff, WOW look at the players would could have drafted....

Hitdogg

mofome

Banned

I thougt the question was for current players, I could list 30 for each team if we count history......

Im a Raiders fan and I vote for Micheal Huff, WOW look at the players would could have drafted....

Hitdogg

Big Robert gall has been awful with Oak. They just got DM signed, we'll see if he is the start of something better in Oakland. Best CBs in the league, but they need to find a way to score. Obviously.

Carolina Panthers: it was the glove wearing QB, David Carr. But I think they got rid of him, hopefully.

mofome

Banned

haha, good line 'hands like wrists' 91023i2ndw;l

biggest bust in Balto, Ben McDonald.....oh wait you said NFL, hmmm

Not sure how much of the Os draft you followed, but it seemed like we went for all speed and made a few reaches.

Im still waiting for some bats to come out of our system. Not many of the recent picks seem to be panning out as well as we had hoped. Our pitching, on the other hand, is ridiculous on the farm.

Hopefully we will make a big move for Teix in the offseason.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Orioles have been in an organizational funk for what seems like a generation now.

I didn't follow it, one of my real life friends is obsessed with the mlb draft, to the point of complete lunacy and he even has a website dedicated to it , it never rerally interested me, time being a factor, only so much time and MLB draft has always been uninteresting to me, so many players never even come close.

It would be awesome to get Mark back in Balto I know at one point that was his dream, not many players have those kind of aspirations anymore....'to be young and an Oriole' went out of style long ago.

The farm definitely appears well stocked with arms.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Jeff George

<TABLE class="w655px datatablecell" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class="datatablehead ALLTIMEcolors"><TD colSpan=20>Career Stats more </TD></TR><TR class=datatabledatahead><TD rowSpan=2>Season</TD><TD rowSpan=2>Team</TD><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=10>Passing</TD><TD colSpan=4>Rushing</TD><TD colSpan=2>Fumbles</TD></TR><TR class=datatabledatahead><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>Comp</TD><TD>Att</TD><TD>Pct</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>Avg</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>Int</TD><TD>Sck</TD><TD>SckY</TD><TD>Rate</TD><TD>Att</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>Avg</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>FUM</TD><TD>Lost</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>2004 </TD><TD>Chicago Bears </TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>2002 </TD><TD>Seattle Seahawks </TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>0 </TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>2001 </TD><TD>Washington Redskins </TD><TD>2 </TD><TD>2 </TD><TD>23</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>54.8</TD><TD>168</TD><TD>4.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>34.6</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>2000 </TD><TD>Washington Redskins </TD><TD>6 </TD><TD>5 </TD><TD>113</TD><TD>194</TD><TD>58.2</TD><TD>1,389</TD><TD>7.2</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>94</TD><TD>79.6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>1999 </TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings </TD><TD>12 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>191</TD><TD>329</TD><TD>58.1</TD><TD>2,816</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>228</TD><TD>94.2</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>1998 </TD><TD>Oakland Raiders </TD><TD>8 </TD><TD>7 </TD><TD>93</TD><TD>169</TD><TD>55.0</TD><TD>1,186</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>162</TD><TD>72.7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0.3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>1997 </TD><TD>Oakland Raiders </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>290</TD><TD>521</TD><TD>55.7</TD><TD>3,917</TD><TD>7.5</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>58</TD><TD>430</TD><TD>91.2</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>1996 </TD><TD>Atlanta Falcons </TD><TD>3 </TD><TD>3 </TD><TD>56</TD><TD>99</TD><TD>56.6</TD><TD>698</TD><TD>7.1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>76.1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>2.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>1995 </TD><TD>Atlanta Falcons </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>336</TD><TD>557</TD><TD>60.3</TD><TD>4,143</TD><TD>7.4</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>270</TD><TD>89.5</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>0.6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>1994 </TD><TD>Atlanta Falcons </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>322</TD><TD>524</TD><TD>61.5</TD><TD>3,734</TD><TD>7.1</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>206</TD><TD>83.3</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>1993 </TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>11 </TD><TD>234</TD><TD>407</TD><TD>57.5</TD><TD>2,526</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>190</TD><TD>76.3</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>3.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>1992 </TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>10 </TD><TD>167</TD><TD>306</TD><TD>54.6</TD><TD>1,963</TD><TD>6.4</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>188</TD><TD>61.5</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1.9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className=''"><TD>1991 </TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>16 </TD><TD>292</TD><TD>485</TD><TD>60.2</TD><TD>2,910</TD><TD>6.0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>56</TD><TD>481</TD><TD>73.8</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>2.3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=rowAlt onmouseover="this.className='over'" onmouseout="this.className='rowAlt'"><TD>1990 </TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts </TD><TD>13 </TD><TD>-- </TD><TD>181</TD><TD>334</TD><TD>54.2</TD><TD>2,152</TD><TD>6.4</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>320</TD><TD>73.8</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0.2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>--</TD></TR><TR class=datatabledatahead><TD class=bold style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" colSpan=4>TOTAL</TD><TD>2,298</TD><TD>3,967</TD><TD>57.9</TD><TD>27,602</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>154</TD><TD>113</TD><TD>358</TD><TD>2,691</TD><TD>80.4</TD><TD>168</TD><TD>307</TD><TD>1.8</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>25</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Gallery had a wonderful year at Guard, many say a TOP 10 Year....OL have survive for years, he will be fine............Gibson was another HIGH SS pick that did nothing for the Black and Silver

Hitdogg

Journeyman

EOG Master

Curtis Dickey was a highly touted speedster from A&M, early first rounder, the Colts were on their way out of town and in a shambles when he arrived, he had flashes of greatness and before you knew it he was gone from the league due to injuries.

Not a bust though.... not many would even remember him

mofome

Banned

The Orioles have been in an organizational funk for what seems like a generation now.

I didn't follow it, one of my real life friends is obsessed with the mlb draft, to the point of complete lunacy and he even has a website dedicated to it , it never rerally interested me, time being a factor, only so much time and MLB draft has always been uninteresting to me, so many players never even come close.

It would be awesome to get Mark back in Balto I know at one point that was his dream, not many players have those kind of aspirations anymore....'to be young and an Oriole' went out of style long ago.

The farm definitely appears well stocked with arms.

yeah, hard to get real excited about a HS kid who hit .500 in a bad league in south GA. really not much you can project and even if hes good, hes so far away that its ridiculous. We took one arm and then all speed in the first couple rounds, we'll see if the brian roberts clones turn into anything.

i kinda wish we had shipped bedard off to Cinci. Cueto/hamilton/votto look pretty nice.

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah, hard to get real excited about a HS kid who hit .500 in a bad league in south GA. really not much you can project and even if hes good, hes so far away that its ridiculous. We took one arm and then all speed in the first couple rounds, we'll see if the brian roberts clones turn into anything.

i kinda wish we had shipped bedard off to Cinci. Cueto/hamilton/votto look pretty nice.

Bedard :D :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

Gallery had a wonderful year at Guard, many say a TOP 10 Year....OL have survive for years, he will be fine............Gibson was another HIGH SS pick that did nothing for the Black and Silver

Hitdogg

Yeah but you dont draft/pay a guy like that to be a guard. I didnt know he did so well at that spot though, maybe he will give them some value moving forward after all.

Journeyman

EOG Master

well they did apear to get a lot which is obviously what matters, I'm still on the fence about trading top talent especially when you take 15 years between developing aces.

someday Balto will play for keeps again. good points about the Reds

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

49ers:

Jim Druckenmiller QB

Ended up playing in the XFL ::LMAO::

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

49ers:

Jim Druckenmiller QB

Ended up playing in the XFL ::LMAO::

If you hear Steve Young talk about Jimmy D he said he knew at the first day of training camp Druck couldn't play in the NFL. To me Druck showed what a moron he is when he got caughr cheating on his g/f-fiance of 3-years with some co-ed at Va Tech (or it might been WVU - exact school is irrelevant) and his g/f-fiance at the time was Julie Lynn Cialini - a Playboy Playmate/Year who is close to 6-feet tall of nothing but legs

for me - and i knew this at the time:

Broncos: Ashley Lelie - has to be right up (down) there

mofome

Banned

well they did apear to get a lot which is obviously what matters, I'm still on the fence about trading top talent especially when you take 15 years between developing aces.

someday Balto will play for keeps again. good points about the Reds

Tillman is the youngest SP in double a and hes second in BAA at that level. Hopefully he can become a #2 and we can develop the pitching and buy some bats. This has been the most interesting year for the Os in a while....and this isnt exactly an amazing season.

Didn't Drukenmiller tape himself banging some woman, and she tried to get him on rape charges, not knowing she was taped??

Think it was him, he produced the tape to the police, saved himself on the rape charge but had to plead guilty for taping her without her permission or some crap like that

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Dolphins

Even though he had a couple of good years I still think it's a safe and easy choice................

Ricky fuckin Williams........

August West

Rambler

Mike Mamula is pretty legendary as a bust.

Also: Freddie Mitchel & Jerome McDougle

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Sabian no word on DeAunte Mason one of UK's top football recruits yet ??? Surprised it hasnt surfaced yet.....

:smokesmal49ers/ two #1 picks/GEORGE MIRA,AND STEVE SPURRIER-THINK ONE WON THE HEISMAN TOO-

Vikings - most obvious recent one was Troy Williamson, wideout taken 7th overall in 2005, traded for a 6th rounder this offseason, never did jack shit.

Over the years they've had a lot. Dmitrius Underwood - more of a loony pick than a bust. Derrick Alexander over Warren Sapp comes to mind. I could go back further but I won't.

Vikings drafted Erasmus James in the 1st round in 2005, traded him to the Skins a couple weeks ago for a 7th round pick next year. He would have been released if Washington didn't offer them that much