Best NCAAF helmets...

mofome

Banned
The traditions of college football are what make it my favorite sport. Just seeing some of these helmets/logos gets my blood pumpin for the season. Which are your favs?

mofome

Banned
Re: Best NCAAF helmets...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="125">
</td><td style="padding: 6px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" valign="top">
</td><td style="padding: 6px;" class="" 1="" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom">Reply</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Journeyman

EOG Master

USC #8, hogwash. And the new Oregon helmets are crap.

haha

It seems most hate Oregon 'attire'...I like Oregon's green and yeller, but then again I loved the old A's uni's...that helmet is pretty plain.

waiting for someone to say Notre Dame :+waving-5

I definately like the Oregon colors but agree the helmet is plain as Jane.

I have an affinity for the more cartoonish ones like ASU, etc.

The link to the mascot is kind of cool. Anything but that crappy Penn State kind of thing.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I definately like the Oregon colors but agree the helmet is plain as Jane.

I have an affinity for the more cartoonish ones like ASU, etc.

The link to the mascot is kind of cool. Anything but that crappy Penn State kind of thing.

Bama, ND and Penn State, oh and don't forget Army and Navy :D Why not just play in street clothes?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't see the big deal about the Packers highly rated helmet either, and I really like GB, the G just doesn't cut it.

Also wanted to add, a helmet and uniform can 'appear to look better' if the team is winning, at least IMO.

Look at the Raiders, that helmet use to mean a lot more than it does now. It was like death going against that helmet....scary shit. Now it's a joke.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I believe the whole Oregon uniform thing has worked in tnat programs favor.

I personally like the attire, the all green with yellow especially.

I like Wake Forest's helmets. I like the black. Most probably know, but I am a huge South Carolina fan and I liked when we rocked the black helmets. I havent seen them in a while.