How hot is it where you are? Boiling here in the East

Re: How hot is it where you are? Boiling here in the East

Lovin' it here in RI!!

Of course, I'm right on the water. I'll have to go inland for a party later...we'll see how I feel then.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

92-93 with a nice light wind ,mostly cloudy

92 yesterday and I didnt have my AC in yet...We'll just say I almost died but now its in so I am recouping.:D

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I just watched my daughter's play a couple of soccer games in the heat and then coached my son's game. I am getting older because the heat is knocking me out. It is brutal. I feel like I ran the marathon. LOL....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Lovin' it here in RI!!

Of course, I'm right on the water. I'll have to go inland for a party later...we'll see how I feel then.

I'm right on the water too, it helps :cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just watched my daughter's play a couple of soccer games in the heat and then coached my son's game. I am getting older because the heat is knocking me out. It is brutal. I feel like I ran the marathon. LOL....

and you were just watching?

12io4j2w90 I guess you ran around like Joe Pa to be that tired from coaching.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Played golf this morning, and it was broiling 5 holes in....
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I just spent the last 3 hours coaching my son's little league team. Of course we went 8 innings in this god awful hot sun instead of the normal 6. The kids were out of gas and my hungover ass was really dragging.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

88 in Toronto, feels like 97 with the humidity. Turned on the AC for the first time yesterday. Hooray summer!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

and you were just watching?

12io4j2w90 I guess you ran around like Joe Pa to be that tired from coaching.

Yeah right, lol. I run around with the kids a little bit as the coach is on the field. But still it is not like i am playing. The sun is beating right on you the entire time. Plus, I am gettting older. Amazing what it takes out of you.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

chamber of commerce day in northern cali today. 81 and no humidity (as always). tee off at 7:22 and finished at 10:35.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=430 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ebb400><TD width="30%">6/7/08
2:25:55 PM</TD><TD width="20%">CURRENT</TD><TD width="30%">MIN/MAX</TD><TD width="20%">RATE</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#c7e3ff><TD noWrap> Temperature (?F)</TD><TD>53.3</TD><TD>48.3 / 55.0</TD><TD>0.3 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD> Humidity (%)</TD><TD>67.2</TD><TD>62.0 / 93.9</TD><TD>3.1 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#c7e3ff><TD> Wind (mph)</TD><TD>SW 3.3</TD><TD>SW 15.3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD> Daily Rain (")</TD><TD>0.01</TD><TD>0.04 "/h at 00:17</TD><TD>0.00</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#c7e3ff><TD> Pressure ("Hg)</TD><TD>30.22</TD><TD>30.08 / 30.22</TD><TD>0.00 </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=4><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=430 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap><CENTER>Wind Chill:
53.1 ?F</CENTER></TD><TD noWrap><CENTER>Monthly Rain:
1.09 "</CENTER></TD><TD noWrap><CENTER>Dew Point:
42.7 ?F</CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just spent the last 3 hours coaching my son's little league team. Of course we went 8 innings in this god awful hot sun instead of the normal 6. The kids were out of gas and my hungover ass was really dragging.

did they atleast get the W?

bout 95 here in south carolina. Terrible humidity. It is gonna be unbearable in august. normal temps in june are mid 80's.

I'm in Richmond, Va for a dart tourney and it's gotta be 100 degrees. I am roasting.

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm in Richmond, Va for a dart tourney and it's gotta be 100 degrees. I am roasting.

Glad you posted I think there was a search party headed out shortly to hunt you down ::LMAO::

Journeyman

EOG Master

Water temp here must be 82-83 and it seems like it went up 10 degrees since midweek....it was almost too warm to swim.