Living To Be An EOG Moderator.. My Destiny.

Ken leaves the country for ten minutes, and the site crashes through the weekend. Time after time. Six moderators and there is nothing on.

I have been practicing as an EOG moderator. And I am have been practicing in front of the miirror!

So let's get busy to the moderator qualities!

1) "Good morning, (poster name here.). I don't think there is a more important responsibity than telling a sincere poster "good morning."

2) "Welcome to EOG!" (new poster name here). Why don't I just die now?

3) :dancefool

4) "Send me a PM and I will send him your email address What a unique ability!

Now what is it again that moderators do?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Living To Be An EOG Moderator.. My Destiny.

Jeff, That is just about enough of the crap. I have been on and off of the phone and communicating with the technical support staff about this issue for three hours now.

There is nothing on THIS end that we can do besides communicate with them and provide them information when they ask for it. It is up to them to figure it out.

RPM

EOG Veteran

for some, being a moderator is having edit controls. for others, being a mod is about instigating meaningful topics.

Jeff, That is just about enough of the crap. I have been on and off of the phone and communicating with the technical support staff about this issue for three hours now.

There is nothing on THIS end that we can do besides communicate with them and provide them information when they ask for it. It is up to them to figure it out.

No Blondie. You are living on Mars.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jones:

As much as you babble and make no sense suprised you are not the GOP
front runner this year

Jones:

As much as you babble and make no sense suprised you are not the GOP
front runner this year

I think he'd rather be the Libertarian candidate so that way Wayne Root doesn't have a chance and can just focus on being a senator from Nevada instead.

:LMAO

This goofy owner Wietzner. leaves for the weekend.

He kinda expects he's left his business in good hands. Call him crazy.

He has hired six airheads posing as moderators.

The site has been an Internet disaster all day, and contiunes to breakdown.

Maybe we will get more in return tomorrow.

Blondie

EOG Master

When Mr. Weitzner returns he can easily look at the notes on the support ticket and verify to you (not that it is any of your damn business) that the downtime is through no fault of the EOG staff.

So Blondie. let me explain this to you.

There is no downtime between Ken and me.

Blondie

EOG Master

I am happy for you Mr. Jones, but frankly I don't care.

I'll say this as simply as I can for you Jeff...

Your contributions are far from necessary for EOG to survive as an enterprise. Your bitterness suggests to me that everything disappoints you. If you are unhappy with the way things are done here, you can happily take your attitude with you and don't come back. A chance meeting with Ken hardly qualifies you for a seat on the board of directors. My self and my co-workers do not report to you in any fashion.

Jeff is just not happy because there has not been an NBA game to lose money on for two days. He will feel better tonight.

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

I am confused,what is jeff jones talking about? I just signed on the site fine

the rx has been down for 2 days. 2 days!!!,its up now but ,I mean,what happened .Did the eog go down for 30 minutes or an hour?

nobody is pissed off and blaming wilheim or rob funk or whoever over there for the servers being down.

the mods don't control the servers and are not responsible for server breakdowns if that is what the problem was .It seems like some people are angry over new hires and are very jealous of mofome,blondie,ego,hoffa,etc.. and are looking for anything,and I mean anything,to find fault with.

lightning,power outages ,their lost job at dairy queen,blame the mods.

there may be one day reason to criticize the mods,but this isn't one of them

Blondie

EOG Master

Joe there were some technical issues with the site it was up and down for about three hours total while the hosting company techies were working on it.

I talk to Ken five times a week between phone and email.

Hoffa, you make a minor difference.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jones:

something for you to consider ...

Mental disorder or mental illness are terms used to refer to a psychological or physiological pattern that occurs in an individual and is usually associated with distress or disability that is not expected as part of normal development or culture. The recognition and understanding of mental disorders has changed over time. Definitions, assessments, and classifications of mental disorders can vary, but guideline criterion listed in the ICD, DSM and other manuals are widely accepted by mental health professionals. Categories of diagnoses in these schemes may include dissociative disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, eating disorders, developmental disorders, personality disorders, and many other categories. In many cases there is no single accepted or consistent cause of mental disorders, although they are widely understood in terms of a diathesis-stress model and biopsychosocial model. Mental disorders have been found to be common, with over a third of people in most countries reporting sufficient criteria at some point in their life. Mental health services may be based in hospitals or in the community. Mental health professionals diagnose individuals using different methodologies, often relying on case history and interview. Psychotherapy and psychiatric medication are two major treatment options, as well as supportive interventions. Treatment may be involuntary where legislation allows. Several movements campaign for changes to mental health services and attitudes, including the Consumer/Survivor Movement

Keneke

EOG Enthusiast

Ken leaves the country for ten minutes, and the site crashes through the weekend. Time after time. Six moderators and there is nothing on.

I have been practicing as an EOG moderator. And I am have been practicing in front of the miirror!

So let's get busy to the moderator qualities!

1) "Good morning, (poster name here.). I don't think there is a more important responsibity than telling a sincere poster "good morning."

2) "Welcome to EOG!" (new poster name here). Why don't I just die now?

3) :dancefool

4) "Send me a PM and I will send him your email address What a unique ability!

Now what is it again that moderators do?

Hello Jeff,
I have seen your posts and Threads you have started. You are doing a great job. Very intelligent stuff. :dancefool

The Mods here just don't respect your hard work and dedication.

I also have a forum. It would be great to have you at my Forum as a Mod.
Can you bring any of your friends with you?

Please Email. I will take care of you personally.

Opening@ChicksWithDicks.com

Last edited:

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

Hello Jeff,
I have seen your posts and Threads you have started. You are doing a great job. Very intelligent stuff. :dancefool

:LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Shrink is a big fan of Jones, he has mentioned this to me on no less than 4 occasions...I personally cannot tell if he's joking or serious, ever.

JMan- I just don't trust you. You're the type of guy that goes to a religious service. When they place the collection plate in front of you, you put in a $5 bill and grab a $10 bill in your hand on the way out.

I just spoke with the EOG Board of Directors...

Jeff Jones' seat on the board has been reassigned to a small highchair in the corner complete with a sippy cup.

Hello Jeff,

Jeff Jones and friends :LMAO That's funny right there, I don't care who you are :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan- I just don't trust you. You're the type of guy that goes to a religious service. When they place the collection plate in front of you, you put in a $5 bill and grab a $10 bill in your hand on the way out.

great joke.

and how is this relevant to this thread?

i don't trust you either but i don't waste my time telling you every day....good God, get some fresh air.

:rolleyes:

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

I personally like jeff jones posts ,occasionally, they can be really good.I am mainly tired of all the jealousy and bitching that goes on here directed at people who have finally made this forum interesting

. complaining about the mods and the site being down for an hour or so while techies are working on something is absurd.the mods don't control this,this is about jealousy and people who are angry over mofome ,and ego, blondie,hoffa and all the mods here . the truth is alot of people deep down want to be mods .

I have been here longer than most people,some of the mods included, in this thread and I have all of 248 posts in nearly 3 years.. this shows you how unexcited I was about this forum over the years .I mainly posted here because I liked the general and dirty alot and I liked and to read people like buffetgamblers,ny rebs posts and culvers posts

the last few months this forum has really started to come around,and the hires of blondie,mofome ego and all the mods were great moves by the shrink.

there will be some good times to criticize the mods but this is ridiculous.compare this to the response at the rx which was down about a day and half.people didnt blame the mods2938u4ji23

biggs

EOG Member

for some, being a moderator is having edit controls. for others, being a mod is about instigating meaningful topics.

tell me more, i may just be the right person for one of the duties required

please do share if you dont mind oij213490

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

J Jones is over the top. I just ignore most of his crying/complaining. He gets boring after awhile. VERY boring...at least to me. Thanks.

When Mr. Weitzner returns he can easily look at the notes on the support ticket and verify to you (not that it is any of your damn business) that the downtime is through no fault of the EOG staff.

Blondie
You shouldn't waste your time. You are way over this tools head.

I personally like jeff jones posts ,occasionally, they can be really good.I am mainly tired of all the jealousy and bitching that goes on here directed at people who have finally made this forum interesting

. complaining about the mods and the site being down for an hour or so while techies are working on something is absurd.the mods don't control this,this is about jealousy and people who are angry over mofome ,and ego, blondie,hoffa and all the mods here . the truth is alot of people deep down want to be mods .

I have been here longer than most people,some of the mods included, in this thread and I have all of 248 posts in nearly 3 years.. this shows you how unexcited I was about this forum over the years .I mainly posted here because I liked the general and dirty alot and I liked and to read people like buffetgamblers,ny rebs posts and culvers posts

the last few months this forum has really started to come around,and the hires of blondie,mofome ego and all the mods were great moves by the shrink.

there will be some good times to criticize the mods but this is ridiculous.compare this to the response at the rx which was down about a day and half.people didnt blame the mods2938u4ji23
strong post :thumbsup

Thank you for the nice words Joe and I'm sure the others you mentioned in this thread also appreciate what you just wrote and I'm sure they'd agree that we appreciate all of you that post and lurk here, even those posters we don't always agree with.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Jeff Jones bitching again....Beat that horse Jeffy. good thing you were not on Big Brown.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jeff surely you realize the mods have NOTHING to do with the site going down?