little help here...(creditwagering.com)

GT4224

EOG Senior Member
ok so last Tuesday requested w/d but forgot to send in id scan so was canceled..so i played a couple more days (until thursday) and was up 2100, and stopped there and used my other books and scanned id and was going to get the 2100 out of cw.com.. so Sunday night a sign in and my account is at 10 dollars!! So i was talking to them and they said all these bets were made from the same ip address, so they are saying one of my roommates came up somehow found out my password and just started betting on every sport.. they dont even sportsgamble!! Then he says "there is no way he can show me the ip address and the only thing 100% sure is the bets were made" and ended the conversation. I mean he doesnt notice a difference from me being up 2100 in 5 days in MLB to losing 2100 in 2 days in EVERY SPORT there was to bet on that site.. i mean i have two other books i use why wouldnt this "roommate" of mine go to either one of them.. if he found out one password he can figure them all out.. this is just ridiculous right when i was going to cash out and had id ready account is gone?!? Anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this, besides try no to have a heart attack

Re: little help here...(creditwagering.com)

You have six posts here and are complaining to EOG..

I'd say run that $10 up to $2100 and keep those damned roommates off your computer!

collect from your dumbass roomates rather than try to extort from a book, and quit fcuking gambling if you cant come up with a better excuse than that.

Can you imagine this conversation..

"Hi, this is Blondie, apprentice moderator at EOG. We just had an anonymous poster with six posts who just kind of showed up on my doorstep who said he had $2100 one day but his evil roommates ran it down to $10. Could you give him his money back?"

You can't make it up.

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

lol, sorry next time ill remember to be in the 4000 post club to complain

lol, sorry next time ill remember to be in the 4000 post club to complain
i'm not in that club so that won't fly with me.

please tell us what you think the book should do? i'm looking forward to hearing this one.

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

im asking for someway to show me the ip addresses, i mean i am suppose to take this guys word over a phone and believe the ip address are on there and just write up a check right now.. i mean all my passwords are the same for my books why wouldnt they go to the other books w/ more money and bet away, instead they go to creditwagering and gamble on 30 games in two days? come on now

did your roomates deny betting on your account?

why are you playing at a credit shop if you "have more money posted up?" somewhere else?

i got a nickle that says your'e a lying sack of shit trying to take a shot.

The conversation continues...

"Now what again was your name?"

"Blondie"

"Now what is the dispute? Can I have a name and an account number?"

"It's GT44 something. I don't know his account number. I never heard of him before today. I just want you to give him his money back!"

"Lady, you must work with Hoffa."

Click.

Blondie

EOG Master

i'm not in that club so that won't fly with me.

please tell us what you think the book should do? i'm looking forward to hearing this one.

Teaze very good point, i would love to hear the answer.

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

teaze i got the 2 dimes that was in my account that says im not, what am i not allowed to have 3 damn books, i bet another 2 dimes says im not the only god damn person thats has a few different accounts including one at cw.. come on now.. sorry i had 3 books lol, nice one dude

you got 2 dimes that was in your account...................no.........you had 2 dimes and probably lost a couple of games and chased your ass off till the account go zeroed out. most of us have several accounts as well, just odd that you would bring up the fact that they used that one.

in case you missed the question

what do you think the book should do????

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

i dont know, never been in this situation, as i said i would like some proof here and i will GLADLY without a doubt pay it, and i still will talk to both my roommates when they get home from work, im not going to call them and ask them over the phone so they have all work day to think of something, no soon as they walk in im going to confront them about it face to face, and if in fact they did do it and do confess i know they have the money to pay it or i wouldnt be living with them.. but for me to have absolutely NO idea at all on what happened and remember what my balance was at, why would i just send a payment without asking questions? For all i know my roommate will say yea sorry and i myself would love to hear an excuse for why he/they would do something like that, now like i said i have no answer for that question, i have never had this happen to me, and quite frankly my stomach still is in a twist thinking about this shit , now you not believing that i had anything to do with this doesnt hurt me none, i have two jobs, my own car/bike live on my own so do my roommates,i dont sit here and think of scams lol. so like i said if they did this they will pay up! but me personally i have no idea what the hell happened, im not making excuses for either of them im saying me, and worse comes to worse I will pay so its not on my credit report trust me, but im not just blindly handing over 1000 dollars without explanation and im not in any way asking them to give me and of the money i was up if that is what your asking

i'm going to lunch, you have 1 hr to get your story straight. first you say it's at 2100 down to 10 and now you talk of making a payment???????

what little credit some may have given you is dropping faster than your account balance..............

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

dude your an idiot.. re read the damn post.. you need to eat your not thinking straight... I HAD 2100 (IT WAS OVER 2000 DONT KNOW EXACT) ON THURSDAY NIGHT, WHICH WAS THE LAST DAY I WAGERED USING THAT BOOK BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO CASHOUT THIS WEEK DUE TO ME FORGETTING ABOUT SENDING ID AND SENT IT LATE SO PAYOUT GOT CANCELLED LAST WEDNESDAY.. SO I DIDNT TOUCH THAT BOOK ALL WEEKEND ONLY USED LOCAL AND OTHER BOOKS, thinking come monday morning i could get the cashout squared away, then come monday morning TODAY THIS MORNING incase you forgot.. i went in account and there is only 10 dollars in it!!! and thats how i got where im at now.. now im done arguing with you because well like i said, its obviously not worth it.. your a moron and probably forgot the first sentence in this post that you just got done reading..is that you in your avatar? have a good day and lunch

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

btw teaze about the little account balance dropping joke, i will GLADLY have a MLB capping contest and let you name the price buddy

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

i'm going to lunch, you have 1 hr to get your story straight. first you say it's at 2100 down to 10 and now you talk of making a payment???????

what little credit some may have given you is dropping faster than your account balance..............

Correct me if I am wrong . I thought the most you can cash out in any 1 week period was 1 grand.

teazer what book is better creditwagering or Betjammer :cocktail:cocktail

GT4224

EOG Senior Member

not sure about the limit you can cash, but actually i meant 2100 total not up 2100, i know they said the atm card hold 2500 at a time, so maybe thats the most you can cash..

they said they will have someone send all the ip information and everything else by email at some point in the day today, so they send the proof, my roommates got some explaining to do and 2000 to pay up, but if i dont get the email then i know i was screwed by them, so now that i think about it, i am banking on them sending the email with the info so i get my money from my roommate and he pays them the cash he owes them, so funny how things changed, im on cw side against my own roommates now lol, oh well now its a waiting game

roseman

EOG Dedicated

GT, you wont be able to bs folks on this site so dont even bother with your explanations. As I read this post you clearly were telling everyone one thing and then it seems to have changed. Good luck with paying up.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

not sure about the limit you can cash, but actually i meant 2100 total not up 2100, i know they said the atm card hold 2500 at a time, so maybe thats the most you can cash..

they said they will have someone send all the ip information and everything else by email at some point in the day today, so they send the proof, my roommates got some explaining to do and 2000 to pay up, but if i dont get the email then i know i was screwed by them, so now that i think about it, i am banking on them sending the email with the info so i get my money from my roommate and he pays them the cash he owes them, so funny how things changed, im on cw side against my own roommates now lol, oh well now its a waiting game

So, you actually mean you had $2100 available??? The $1000 they give you credit for and you were up $1100? Now you have $10 available, meaning you are down $990???? You have a very confusing story. Good luck with whatever you are trying to prove.:+clueless

What a sentence

i dont know, never been in this situation, as i said i would like some proof here and i will GLADLY without a doubt pay it, and i still will talk to both my roommates when they get home from work, im not going to call them and ask them over the phone so they have all work day to think of something, no soon as they walk in im going to confront them about it face to face, and if in fact they did do it and do confess i know they have the money to pay it or i wouldnt be living with them.. but for me to have absolutely NO idea at all on what happened and remember what my balance was at, why would i just send a payment without asking questions? For all i know my roommate will say yea sorry and i myself would love to hear an excuse for why he/they would do something like that, now like i said i have no answer for that question, i have never had this happen to me, and quite frankly my stomach still is in a twist thinking about this shit , now you not believing that i had anything to do with this doesnt hurt me none, i have two jobs, my own car/bike live on my own so do my roommates,i dont sit here and think of scams lol. so like i said if they did this they will pay up! but me personally i have no idea what the hell happened, im not making excuses for either of them im saying me, and worse comes to worse I will pay so its not on my credit report trust me, but im not just blindly handing over 1000 dollars without explanation and im not in any way asking them to give me and of the money i was up if that is what your asking

Here is another... you have two periods in this "paragraph".
Learn to speak properly before shouting your "concerns" to the world.

Junior

EOG Veteran

im asking for someway to show me the ip addresses, i mean i am suppose to take this guys word over a phone and believe the ip address are on there and just write up a check right now.. i mean all my passwords are the same for my books why wouldnt they go to the other books w/ more money and bet away, instead they go to creditwagering and gamble on 30 games in two days? come on now

Don't their webites have a client statement section where you can view all bets made. Copy and paste it here and let these posters tell you what to do?

GT,

Let me explain something to you, if you don't mind. If you really don't know whats going on, then I hope you get this resolved. If you are wanting help from EOG then don't be an ass to posters that could potentially help you get this issue resolved.

You may not be new to sportsbetting, but you are new to EOG. You must earn your stripes. Be a little more humble with your approach and somebody may be able to assist you.

As of now, you are telling a few different versions of your experience, making them all very hard to believe.

For future experiences, remember that your first cashout can only be 1k at CW. I would also not reccommend betting on credit because at some point, either you are going to stiff them or they will stiff you.

GL and be a little more humble when asking for help.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

removed the guy's personal info....I think everyone knows the link by now if they wanna look him up

-ego

Last edited by a moderator:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Is THIS "GT4224" - if so - too funny - NOT

i see his last post here was over 30 days ago - wonder where he went?

Last edited by a moderator:

panther

EOG Dedicated

if your credit line is 3k you can cash out 3k and so on

I have paid and collected at this book

their baseball lines are goofy on some games but that is their choice

never had a problem with balance amount

I plan on useing them as one my outs for football

interested in how this turns out

PO69

EOG Master

Check out the guy with the

sbgglobal.net email address