Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Paid $3.94 Today

Watch out ...

Real Deal will tell you how the Oil companies are barely breaking even

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

the devil is doing everything he can to put people out of business ,evil dont rest . hes in high gear now as the date gets closer 5.00 easy by jan , all to support his war. what a f/n asshole

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Remember ...

the CEO of Exxon (???) made only 12 mill in compensation last year

We are lucky they allow us to buy their gasoline

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

It goes up every day man.. Same up there?

Haven't noticed the prices lately. But last Thursday I filled my gas tank up and the price for regular unleaded was $4.27 a gallon at an ARCO station. Come Saturday I seen it went up to $4.39 a gallon at the same station. Geez!

Apple

Banned

Haven't noticed the prices lately. But last Thursday I filled my gas tank up and the price for regular unleaded was $4.27 a gallon at an ARCO station. Come Saturday I seen it went up to $4.39 a gallon at the same station. Geez!

Where up north are you sir?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush 1 and his OPEC friends screwed Carter over significantly. Left him dangling and disgraced.

Bush 2's Enron friends, major BushCo campaign contributors, purposely screwed over California with a phony energy crisis, causing the ousting of the Governor.

Right now, they're showing their tactics once again. They can cause oil to go wherever they wish. When Obama gets elected, they'll Carter/Enron him as well. They'll poison the well in order to control it completely

FLAPPIN PELOSI SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME LEADERSHIP AND HAD BOTH
OF THESE BASTARDS IN PRISON ORANGE AND SHACKLES ...

Bush is desperate ..... ALL BETS ARE OFF THE TABLE at this stage .... Obama looks like an Obvious winner for November and you can bet the
house something big will go down

When Obama gets elected, they'll Carter/Enron him as well. They'll poison the well in order to control it completely

Make up your mental midget mind....:LMAO
one post Obama is riding in to save the day. He is the greatest thing since OJ Simpson. Next post he is doomed by the
men with the cloak and daggers as the men behind the stage will tell him
what to do.
Don't know what kind of drugs you are on but that witch doctor needs
to change your potion.
:LMAO
Like I say, when you go to buy gas, make sure its Exxon/Mobil
I need the dividends.
:cheers

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">YEP YOU FKING LIBS....
ITS ALL BUSH FAULT

YOU GUYS HAVE LESS THAN NO CLUE
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm happy to pay it, you see if the price of fuel is real, real high, maybe we will use less and help out with global warming. It's really for the best!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Real Deal:

If your only goal is to pace Ktb Duncehead and Miss Merlin in the stupidity
department:

CONGRATS !!!