Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Jman!!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Keep them both here!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

5 star bomb

EOG Master
This is what Jman said..... It was so nice not having to deal with this idiot Raiders posting to me for 3 years at X, now I gotta deal with this SOB every day starting a Jman bash thread. When Shrink gets back, it's me or Raiders.

Vote who you would rather have stay at EOG. Raiders or Jman!!

Re: Raiders or Jman?

I like them both.

Oh, and Journeyman, I'm sorry about the "head in your ass comment" from a couple months ago. Forgive me? :devil:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I would like both posters to stay... but sounds like Jman is saying either him or Raiders have to leave!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>raiders72001
EOG Dedicated
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 06-10-08 12:29 AM
Viewing Thread Raiders or Jman? @ 12:29 AM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Salo

EOG Dedicated

We're is the option for 'Both Leave'?

Just kidding boys ... play nice in the sandbox.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

"AND THEY COME TO THE TOP OF THE STRETCH.............JMAN, WHO HAS LEAD MOST OF THE WAY, GETS A FRESH CHALLENGE FROM RAIDERSSSSSSSSSS...........THESE TWO, FITTING OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP, SPREAD ACROSS THE TRACK...........JMAN TRYING TO HOLD ON.....BUT RAIDERS WANTS TO RUN HIM DOWN...........JMAN FIGHTING TO HANG ON, RAIDERS RIGHT ALONG SIDE........THOSE TWO hit the wire together........TOO CLOSE TO CALL!

:houra

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DID JOURNEYMAN REALLY SAY ITS HIM OR RAIDERS WOW IT SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE WITH HIM AND MOFOME.HE NEVER LEAVES HE JUST LIKES TO HEAR HIMSELF TALK AND TRY AND FEEL WANTED IF THE SHRINK EVER LET HIM GO I THINK THE GUY WOULD HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

JOURNEYMAN YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO :LMAO THIS IS IT FOR YOU JOURNEYMAN EOG OR NOTHING

P.S. JOURNEYMAN WILHEIM SAYS HELLO I TALKED TO HIM LAST NIGHT AND HE TOLD ME THE FORUM IS DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU :LMAO

Sorry, don't care if either stay, go, split up, get an annulment, or decide on dry wheat toast with breakfast rather than grits. . . .

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

what a drama thread. I like em both, Old School guys and good posters and sports knowledgeable for sure...Raiders is a gambling fanatic and Jman is a sports fantatic. Since i want them both I am going to say a tie. I do a write in vote however for BLONDIE! She gets my vote. Thanks.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I would like to see WHO is actually voting! Me thinks it's the usual suspects, however IF certain individuals want Raiders over me I will gladly retire.

So either start another thread with the voting done so everyone can see who is voting or have the mods post the actual results of who voted (Yes mods can see who votes)

Thanks.

Journeyman

EOG Master

what a drama thread. I like em both, Old School guys and good posters and sports knowledgeable for sure...Raiders is a gambling fanatic and Jman is a sports fantatic. Since i want them both I am going to say a tie. I do a write in vote however for BLONDIE! She gets my vote. Thanks.

Tom you have no idea how long this clown has been stalking me and the lengths that he goes to....this idiot sent me yet ANOTHER hate email last night lol

And ironically he use to tell me (over and over) I started too many threads yet he has started 3 times as many Jman type threads recently.

:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-