Costa Rica Day 5..

I don't wanna go home, but I do miss my Family......

Anyone who has ever visited this country understands what I mean...

The nicest people in the world live here...:cheers

This place is magical...

Thanks to everyone who helped make this trip special (too many to name and you know who you are)....

THE SHRINK

Re: Costa Rica Day 5..

I have been there many times and know what The Shrink means. Every time I have visited, I have felt like the red carpet has been out for me no matter which hotel I stayed at, which taxi I rode in, or what I did while I was there.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If I went down there I may never leave. Expect a lengthy E Mail, about ten pages, from Jeff. The new moderators have just ruined the site, dropped the ball and been blatantly incompetent since you left. Well, at least to Jeff who was bypassed for the job.

OF...:cocktail

If I went down there I may never leave. Expect a lengthy E Mail, about ten pages, from Jeff. The new moderators have just ruined the site, dropped the ball and been blatantly incompetent since you left. Well, at least to Jeff who was bypassed for the job.

OF...:cocktail

Froggie,

I know for a fact you wouldn't...:cheers

Sportsgirl, piss on them we will leave them all here and go ourselves :houra

I am sure Keneke would hold the bail money for us :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Costa Rica is lookin' a lot better now!!! 91023i2ndw;l

Can we trust this Keneke with the hush money, too?

Slow at work today, Fog?

This thread started out about about Ken's day. To have something to post, you needed to bring me up to have something to say and so you hijacked this one.

You could have at least started your own. Maybe on your afternoon break you have a little free time.

Sportsgirl we would HAVE to take Yummy with us! 91023i2ndw;l

She is a lot like us we would make one hell of an impact there :LMAO

Oh now see Blondie if just three girls go we will have to definitely have to have someone to keep all our secrets. You know when I drink anything can happen.:houra

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh now see Blondie if just three girls go we will have to definitely have to have someone to keep all our secrets. You know when I drink anything can happen.:houra

Oh, do I know that one :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Amaretto sour my dear 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

As long as it is not as weak as the one's at the Golden Goose we are all good....

Me too Sportsgirl....me too :houra

As long as it is not as weak as the one's at the Golden Goose we are all good....

Me too Sportsgirl....me too :houra

Nah she is the logical one of the group :LMAO

She tends to be the one to keep my ass in line

Yeah I liked the drinks at the restaurant better.

I have to keep her in line or who knows what would happen.:smokesmal

:LMAOShe might have her hands full with TWO blondes

Yummy is a riot! She spent a weekend at my house last fall, there was never a dull moment :houra

I like to have a good time that is for sure.:houra

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah I liked the drinks at the restaurant better.

I have to keep her in line or who knows what would happen.:smokesmal

I get myself into a whole lotta trouble is what happens :(

She also is my conscience at times too, only problem is when she agrees with me I am screwed :LMAO

I get myself into a whole lotta trouble is what happens :(

She also is my conscience at times too, only problem is when she agrees with me I am screwed :LMAO

Yeah but when I agree with you, it is always going to turn out to be the best time of your life!:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Shrink, I wish you a safe trip home. Glad you're enjoying the trip.:cheers

Yummy, Blondie - we need to hook up for drinks sometime. I'll see if I can get Swede, Nina and Robyn - could be good times. :cheers