Charlie Wilson's War: THIS movie pumps me up!!

Watch this scene!! Hoffman demonstrates CLEARLY my philosophy on ASSHOLE bosses in the workplace!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z92FbzNnNSA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z92FbzNnNSA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: Charlie Wilson's War: THIS movie pumps me up!!

Dudes,
Have you guys seen this movie?? Did you see that chick, Emily Blunt, smoking a cig in nothing but that men's button-up and panties while jamming out to "Angel of the Morning" by Juice Newton?? That MAY have been the hottest scene in a movie since Leo Decaprio nailing that Shrink in "The Departed" with "Comfortably Numb" jamming!!
Sexy as HELL!!

I plan on getting around to watching this one sometime this week

The guy basically fought a war against the Russians by funding the Afghans through a deal with Israel.....and he was ONLY a House Rep!! He was a good democrat!! Now THAT'S how you should fight these things!! Get on the right side and let the CIA SHOW them how to win their freedom if they want it!! Anything else is considered "occupation," and rightfully so!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yung: shit ... it just dawned on me !!!

I've heard some really good stuff about this film ....

I need to mark it down to watch ....

I've been too busy helping McThunderHead try and grasp that a Shiia is
not a new sandwich at Burger King

Yung: shit ... it just dawned on me !!!

I've heard some really good stuff about this film ....

I need to mark it down to watch ....

I've been too busy helping McThunderHead try and grasp that a Shiia is
not a new sandwich at Burger King

LOL!! You'll love this movie, dude!! Julia Roberts, Hoffman, and Tom Hanks DOMINATE in this flick!! Covert wars are a thing of the past, it would seem!! They basically tried to crucify Bill Clinton over all of his covert actions in the mid-east and Asia!! But the things is, they don't have NEAR the backlash or commitment problems like a quagmire in Iraq!!
Good Movie!! Look for Emily Blunt and have a bucket of ice water to throw on your cock, as it will be harder than a spelling test for George Bush!! ::LMAO::

:cheers