Mo - what caused ur forum personality to change so dramatically?

You used ta be way more dogmatic...picked fights, got into scuffles, lost ur temper and got into pissing matches (which i must say were very funny).....now you are like a totally different person! where did the old, edgy mo go? I want old opinionated mo back!!!! is that chapter in your life done, mo? say it aint so???

:houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Mo - what caused ur forum personality to change so dramatically?

You used ta be way more dogmatic...picked fights, got into scuffles, lost ur temper and got into pissing matches (which i must say were very funny).....now you are like a totally different person! where did the old, edgy mo go? I want old opinionated mo back!!!! is that chapter in your life done, mo? say it aint so???

Well, i didn't 'pick fights' i did end a few though. people would get sensitive and i would lay it on'em. it was fun, but it became a waste of time having 20K under productive posts a week. i will still debate someone if the topic is worth while, but i represent a site now, not just myself. fact is, i dont really care if someone bashes me online, but i did enjoy making a battle of it. i want this to be the best handicapping forum on the net, useless fights don't move us towards that.

12io4j2w90

mo - whaddya mean u represent a site now?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

you really reached back for "dogamatic."

SO UR SAYING THAT AFTER YEARS OF "THE STRUGGLE ".....YOU "SOLD OUT".....TO WORK FOR "THE MAN"?:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

SO UR SAYING THAT AFTER YEARS OF "THE STRUGGLE ".....YOU "SOLD OUT".....TO WORK FOR "THE MAN"?

na, i worked for a site before, i just got a nice opportunity here. my dream is to one day join the many who have been fortunate enough to put SG on PR after a late night rant.

na, i worked for a site before, i just got a nice opportunity here. my dream is to one day join the many who have been fortunate enough to put SG on PR after a late night rant.

Ah, can we find some other initials for this guy?

NO PR FOR ME! JIMMY ALREADY SAID..." SHAWN, NEXT TIME IM GOONA THROW AWAY THE KEY"

Blondie

EOG Master

What's "PR"?

Post review. When a person is placed on post review every one of their posts must be first approved by a moderator before the posters can see it. This usually happens when someone is posting crude, overly offensive, derogatory remarks and needs adult supervision.

It is a way to censor when it is absolutely needed such as someone begins posting shit about family members, bashing in the sports section, etc.

Post review. When a person is placed on post review every one of their posts must be first approved by a moderator before the posters can see it. This usually happens when someone is posting crude, overly offensive, derogatory remarks and needs adult supervision.

It is a way to censor when it is absolutely needed such as someone begins posting shit about family members, bashing in the sports section, etc.
So, it's like for people 12 and younger? :rolleyes:

Blondie

EOG Master

So, it's like for people 12 and younger? :rolleyes:

Yes and no. The majority of the time yes, there are times though that completely normal people have a little too much to drink and go on a tangent.

Yes and no. The majority of the time yes, there are times though that completely normal people have a little too much to drink and go on a tangent.

It can be fun to post drunk now come on Blondie! :LMAO

Note to self:

Dear Self,
After 8-10 beers stay away from the computer.

Love,
Me.

Well I happen to like Mo and he has always been a great guy to me. Glad to see you back Sir!

Blondie

EOG Master

It can be fun to post drunk now come on Blondie! :LMAO

For most of us yes, especially when we laugh at each other :LMAO

Note to self:

Dear Self,
After 8-10 beers stay away from the computer.

Love,
Me.

You are usually safe if you make a thread and say in it. There have been a few drunk threads around here and they are always interesting to read the next day when you sober up :+excited-

For most of us yes, especially when we laugh at each other :LMAO

You are usually safe if you make a thread and say in it. There have been a few drunk threads around here and they are always interesting to read the next day when you sober up :+excited-

You just have to remember to either tie your chair down or just take your laptop to the couch so you don't have as far to fall!:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

You just have to remember to either tie your chair down or just take your laptop to the couch so you don't have as far to fall!:+textinb3

that would be you dear :finger004

and we are hijacking this thread:LMAO

that would be you dear :finger004

and we are hijacking this thread:LMAO

Yes that is me I admit it! 12io4j2w90I fell twice. Sorry didn't mean to hijack it.:(

He is absolutely still the same old Mo.

Just a big more grown up and mature.

And has his priorities a bit more in place.

Welcome Home buddy. GL

Its just the Volunteer thing he has not gotten away from.
We will work on that though. Fight On!

sl55

EOG Veteran

Damn,had to check twice,thought I was logged into Katies place.

mofome

Banned

He is absolutely still the same old Mo.

Just a big more grown up and mature.

And has his priorities a bit more in place.

Welcome Home buddy. GL

Its just the Volunteer thing he has not gotten away from.
We will work on that though. Fight On!

Spooks, after the UVA/USC game we go to, you will also love the vols.

:D

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Mo, nothing wrong with wanting to talk sports and keeping things civil rather than being seduced into all the fukin drama.:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mo still has the fire in him... he has gotten mad at me

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Mo still has the fire in him... he has gotten mad at me

12io4j2w90

ive lit a few people up in the last couple weeks, but i don't look for it. we've certainly had some interesting battles.

91023i2ndw;l

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Mo reminds me of that dude from Clockwork Orange, when he came back after his aversion therapy.