Big time posters that disappeared abrubtly....

Apple

Banned
Re: Big time posters that disappeared abrubtly....

I think TTP will probably comeback football season.. Although seeing the Richkas vids turned him off to gambling big time as he feared that he may end up like him.

mofome

Banned

do tell......

eh, he contacted me to get the 400 atrain owed him, then he contacted me again later about something else. i gave him the 400, but i didnt reply the next time. i know some posters have warned me to steer clear so i will likely take that advice.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

It seems like A-train, TTP, MCP all left about the same time....

hmmmm....:hung

Yeah Einstein,

They left when the stiffing started. You know anything about stiffing?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yeah Einstein,

They left when the stiffing started. You know anything about stiffing?

i dont think TTP had anything to do with any stiffings, as he was 1 of the more generous posters on any board, he gave money to more posters who cried broke in a post or needed money for 1 thing or another 12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Tuckman is right.. TTP offered to help people out all the time, furthest thing from a stiff you can get.

mofome

Banned

ive talked plenty with all 3, none are all that similar. ttp is the furthest thing from a stiff/bad guy on the boards.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Where is BuffettGambler posting these days?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JOURNEYMAN ITS UNBELIEVABLE HE HAS BEEN TOTALALLY FORGOTTEN AT THE RX FOR A GUY WHO CLAIMS HE BUILT THE FORUM NOBODY EVEN KNOWS HIS NAME ANYMORE ITS REALLY SAD.

IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE MOFOME JOURNEYMANS BOSS STARTS TO PUT SOME OF THE BULLSHIT THREADS JOURNEYMAN STARTS DONT IN THE DUMP:LMAO COME ON MO YOU HAVE POWER NOW STARTY USING IT YOU COMPANY MAN PUSSY.AS A FORUM READER I WANT JOURNEYMANS DUMB THREADS MOVED AND MO YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY NOW SO DONT BE A SELL OUT.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

BEANTOWNJIM, cant stand your punk ass. Why dont you come to Los Angeles

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

PASTOR EASY TO TALK WHEN YOUR 3000 MILES AWAY.

I GUESS YOU NEVER HEARD OF MY FRIEND JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION 1984 WE ALWAYS TRAVEL TOGETHER PASTOR.:violent:

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

Talking about your butt, if you want to bring friends cool, I have a lot of friends. You a low life bitch mother funker. Talk a lot of crap over a computer, will run in person. Every person I meet online beside one, ran off when they saw me and you will be know different. Did your uncle pump you in the butt? Why is you so bitter? Did your cousin rub you the wrong way, is that why you have doo doo in the front and back?

BTJ keeps "threatening" to disappear, but it never lasts over a week or so

"I GRIN WHEN BTJ LOGS BACK IN" :houra

a few........................

Tang, great late night chase threads.

Tulsa, did a lot of good stuff and seemed like a helluva guy

some guy that posted qtr plays, initials were b or something. always said HUGE, just remember i think it was Blackbeard's Pimp or something close to that

Newport

TTP disliked him early but he turned into a great poster

hate to say it but.........................

RoxyGirl.

agree jimmy, he had plenty of gamble in him as well. i think he's very "old school" and the newer breed of poster aggravated the shit out of him, the thin skinned or meek at heart were better to give him a wide berth.

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

I remember this one time people thought i disappeared but, in reality, i was just hanging out in mofome's place.