CELTICS-LAKERS GAME 4.....

This should be a great game. The Lakers have the home court, but I think the Celtic put on a show tonite...

I look for THE TRUTH and THE BIG TICKET to live up to their names...Shit if either hhad shot 50% thhey would have won easily....I know ifs don't mean shit!! They never take a night off on Defense...and that will be the key for winning tonite..

Rondo is 50%...Cassel is not 100% and House will get a lot of time...not as good at ball handling, but you have to cover HOUSE...he can score!

Do you think DOC fvcked up in the 4th...by taking the ball out of Ray Allen's hands...he was hot, but the other 2 stars took a ton of crummy shots at the end.

Also Pierce only had 6 points...I think some of the heavy hitters from Compton put a bug in his ear...but I didn't work they still covered...I hope his homeboys leave him alone in game 4....LOL!!

PASTOR......you know THE TRUTH???

Re: CELTICS-LAKERS GAME 4.....

Team wise they are better...the Lakers have Kobe...after that it's not even close...

Team Defense including Kobe goes to the Celtics...no question...the Lakers are soft.

They said the same thing each time Michael Jordan led his teams to the NBA titles when other players such as Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman were the best supporting actors (characters) he had too.. :rolleyes:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

They said the same thing each time Michael Jordan led his teams to the NBA titles when other players such as Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman were the best supporting actors (characters) he had too.. :rolleyes:
How was Costa Rica? I need to make my 1st trip out there to hang out with Neil and the boys. I've heard nothing but great things about vacations in CR.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I really don't want Boston to have to rely on having to win the final 2 games at home Tony.........

no they didn't.....there is no Scotty Pipen on the Lakers......

and there damn sure ain't NO Rodman....

Pipen is a Hall of famers...one of the best players of his era..top 50 atleast.

And THE WORM was maybe the best defender of all times.......

I know MJ and Kobe is NO.....MJ!!! Get that shit straight right NOW!!! MAY'N!!!

no they didn't.....there is no Scotty Pipen on the Lakers......

and there damn sure ain't NO Rodman....

Pipen is a Hall of famers...one of the best players of his era..top 50 atleast.

And THE WORM was maybe the best defender of all times.......

I know MJ and Kobe is NO.....MJ!!! Get that shit straight right NOW!!! MAY'N!!!

Since you claim the Celtics are the much better TEAM, how about a friendly straight up wager on tonight's game?

I'll even give you 2:1 odds hotshot...:rolleyes:

THE SHRINK

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Since you claim the Celtics are the much better TEAM, how about a friendly straight up wager on tonight's game?

I'll even give you 2:1 odds hotshot...:rolleyes:

THE SHRINK

Tony, bet the SERIES. If you must bet tonight then get +7.5 or +285 ML. Nothing less or it is a sucker bet and bad bet. My father was a bookie for 50 years and taught me this early and often.

Tony, bet the SERIES. If you must bet tonight then get +7.5 or +285 ML. Nothing less or it is a sucker bet and bad bet. My father was a bookie for 50 years and taught me this early and often.

I AGREE TOM....AND I USUALLY WOULD REQUEST THE POINTS, BUT FUCK IT!!!

I'M TAKING THE GREEN 2 TO 1......TODAY!!!

FUCK THE LAKERS!!!!!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I AGREE TOM....AND I USUALLY WOULD REQUEST THE POINTS, BUT FUCK IT!!!

I'M TAKING THE GREEN 2 TO 1......TODAY!!!

FUCK THE LAKERS!!!!!
My guess is Shrink's signature will read "Thanks Son" when this one is over.:LMAO