ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

gmon

EOG Senior Member
THE PGA TOUR.

MOST OF YOU AMATEURS JUST FALL IN LINE AND PRAISE THIS GUY IN EVERYTHING HE DOES. BUT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHO ELDRICK REALLY IS.

THE STUNT HE PULLED ON THE 18th HOLE TODAY SHOULD GET HIM SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON. HE HITS HIS DRIVE IN THE FAIRWAY BUNKER, PROCEEDS TO HIT A MEDIOCRE LAY UP SHOT THAT ENDS UP IN THE HEAVY ROUGH. HE TAKES HIS CLUB AND THROWS IT AT HIS GOLF BAG WITH ALL HIS MIGHT. ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH HE PROCEEDS TO PICK UP THE CLUB AND DO IT AGAIN. AT LEAST NBC HAS LEARNED TO SHUT OFF THE MICROPHONE BECAUSE HIS USUAL LANGUAGE WOULD MAKE A SAILOR BLUSH. YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, THE PLAYOFF ETC.

I'M SO SICK OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD ACTING LIKE A LITTLE, OVER ENTITLED BRAT AND IT HAPPENS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

I CAN ASSURE YOU JACK NICKLAUS NEVER DID EITHER OF THESE THINGS EVER AND IF THERE ARE GOLF GODS ROCCO KICKS HIS SPOILED A*SS.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN

Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN

turn on the NBA if you want to watch guys who mess up and lose go sit on the bench and laugh.

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

He certainly plays up the dramatics in front of a camera.
And that knee looked pretty good on the back nine.....

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted
Re: ELDRICK WOODS IS SO GREAT ? HERE'S WHY THE TRUE SCUM THAT HE IS SHOULD BE THROWN OFF

THE PGA TOUR.

MOST OF YOU AMATEURS JUST FALL IN LINE AND PRAISE THIS GUY IN EVERYTHING HE DOES. BUT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHO ELDRICK REALLY IS.

THE STUNT HE PULLED ON THE 18th HOLE TODAY SHOULD GET HIM SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON. HE HITS HIS DRIVE IN THE FAIRWAY BUNKER, PROCEEDS TO HIT A MEDIOCRE LAY UP SHOT THAT ENDS UP IN THE HEAVY ROUGH. HE TAKES HIS CLUB AND THROWS IT AT HIS GOLF BAG WITH ALL HIS MIGHT. ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH HE PROCEEDS TO PICK THE CLUB AND DO IT AGAIN. AT LEAST NBC HAS LEARNED TO SHUT OFF THE MICROPHONE BECAUSE HIS USUAL LANGUAGE WOULD MAKE A SAILOR BLUSH. YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, THE PLAYOFF ETC.
I'M SO SICK OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD ACTING LIKE A LITTLE, OVER ENTITLED BRAT.

I CAN ASSURE JACK NICKLAUS NEVER DID EITHER OF THESE THINGS EVER.

Ditto Jack, Arnie, Sam, Ben and many others, black and white, who paved the way for this spoiled, inappreciative ingrate.

VVV

karamazov

EOG Veteran

I agree with you. I also know many older Golf fans that feel the same way that you and I do. I think the reason he gets away with the way he acts is because he is still way better than most of the nba, football, and mlb players out there.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

You are right, I have never seen a golfer throw a club or curse.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

You are right, I have never seen a golfer throw a club or curse.

Hardly the point, if you will digest the entire thread. Tiger is the best in the world and ought to be above the theatrics.

VVV

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I see what he is saying, but to say that he should be suspended for the season, that is a little ridiculous. Tiger cusses a lot and bangs his clubs, but many other pro's do it as well. Yes, he shouldn't, but I just don't think that it is that big of a deal. I play in tournaments all of the time, and I have seen much worse then what Tiger does.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Hardly the point, if you will digest the entire thread. Tiger is the best in the world and ought to be above the theatrics.

VVV

Tyson was the best in the world and he wanted to eat Lenox Lewis children

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast

Of all the present athletes Tiger would be the most prominent role model to kids. You would think his agents/PR people will suggest he clean up his act.

It is just what athletes do these days in all sports. I guess we have all become used to it.

Guys go off in baseball, basketball, tennis, football and of course hockey.

He deserves to hear about his poor behavior, but overall I'd give him a pass.

I am not saying it is right, but he is passionate and expects perfection from himself.

I am sure he is the only golfer ever to throw a club. :rolleyes:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

His on course antics remind me of Ken Green, except Green was a much better Gambler than Tigger. Many of the old timers have made it known that his behaviour is not appreciated.

Tyson was the best in the world and he wanted to eat Lenox Lewis children

Yeah, and Lennox made him eat some canvas and sent him off into "Bolivian" :+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, and Lennox made him eat some canvas and sent him off into "Bolivian" :+textinb3

One of the most beautiful things to ever see in all of sports. :dancefool

Deuce

EOG Addicted

He plays with emotion. Quit bitching.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

He should never be allowed to play again, in the US right Bean/gmon?

Rxx

EOG Veteran

THE PGA TOUR.

THE STUNT HE PULLED ON THE 18th HOLE TODAY SHOULD GET HIM SUSPENDED FOR THE SEASON. HE HITS HIS DRIVE IN THE FAIRWAY BUNKER, PROCEEDS TO HIT A MEDIOCRE LAY UP SHOT THAT ENDS UP IN THE HEAVY ROUGH. HE TAKES HIS CLUB AND THROWS IT AT HIS GOLF BAG WITH ALL HIS MIGHT. ONCE WASN'T ENOUGH HE PROCEEDS TO PICK UP THE CLUB AND DO IT AGAIN. AT LEAST NBC HAS LEARNED TO SHUT OFF THE MICROPHONE BECAUSE HIS USUAL LANGUAGE WOULD MAKE A SAILOR BLUSH. YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, THE PLAYOFF ETC.

I'M SO SICK OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD ACTING LIKE A LITTLE, OVER ENTITLED BRAT AND IT HAPPENS TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

I CAN ASSURE YOU JACK NICKLAUS NEVER DID EITHER OF THESE THINGS EVER AND IF THERE ARE GOLF GODS ROCCO KICKS HIS SPOILED A*SS.

Who praises everything he does? I dont know anybody who does. I and my friends admire his ability. So give him a "D" in comportment. But, if you cant respect the work ethic that man has and the results that he has accomplished in his career, then you arent paying attention.

You want to throw him off the tour? That's completely clueless. That would be the dumbest move in professional sports league management.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

THE MOST STUPID THREAD I have ever seen ....

and not even close

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

It has to be Beantown for 2 obvious reasons:

1) Beantown is one stupid MFer
2) Beantown hates black

When has Tiger ever kicked a photographer in the nuts like Rodman did?

When was the last time Tiger got into a fight in a bar like Charles Barkley?

When was the last time Tiger was on trial for murder like Ray Lewis?

When was Tiger ever busted for using illegal equipt like Sammy Sosa?

When was Tiger sent to jail for animal abuse like Michael Vick?

When did Tiger kill another human being like Rams DE Leonard Little?

When did Tiger get convicted for rape like Mike Tyson?

When did Tiger get drunk and trash a hotel room like John Daly?

When did Tiger get arrested 2 times in a month like Cedric Benson?

TIGER IS A COMPETITOR ....
TIGER RUNS A GREAT FOUNDATION FOR KIDS ...
TIGER WAS THE MOST SCRUTINIZED ATHLETE SINCE ROBINSON WHEN
HE FIRST WHEN PROFESSIONAL ...
TIGER IS RESPECTED BY HIS PEERS ...

Again .... The owner of this thread is:

A) Someone whose "athletic" career started and ended with Little League
B) Could not break 100 on a Miniature Golf Course
C) Clueless in general ... wow ... Tiger threw his club against his own bag?
Perhaps go back and look at other golfers who have won Majors like Tommy
Bolt, Lanny Wadkins, etc .... THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS ... SO FUCKIN WHAT IF THEY LET OUT A "DAMN" OR THROW THEIR CLUB AT THEIR BAG

Tell ya what .... DONT WATCH if that upsets your Feminine side

gmon

EOG Senior Member

IT'S GREAT TO SEE ALL THE VARIOUS OPINIONS ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND YOU CAN TELL WHO REALLY KNOWS THE GAME OF GOLF AND WHO REALLY DOESN'T.

GOLF IN IT'S PUREST SIMPLE FORM IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER SPORT. IT'S UPHELD BY HONOR, ETIQUETTE, A MODE OF DECORUM AND A SET OF RULES THAT IS UNWAVERING.

GENTLEMAN ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FOUNDED, SHAPED, BUILT AND KEPT IT IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM THROUGH THE TEST OF TIME. HECK, IT'S THE ONLY GAME WHERE YOU CALL PENALTIES ON YOURSELF.

WANT TO GET TO KNOW A PERSON, SPEND FIVE HOURS WITH HIM ON THE GOLF COURSE AND YOU'LL REALLY GET TO LEARN WHO THAT PERSON IS.

GOLF IS NOTHING LIKE FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, HOCKEY OR PROFESSIONAL WRESTING, THE GUTTER THAT IS THOSE SPORTS IS THE NORM THESE DAYS.

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT HOW BAD ELDRICK WANTS TO WIN AND HIS DESIRE GETS THE BEST OF HIS TEMPER. WHEN YOUR THE GREATEST GOLFER IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL PEOPLE TO SEE, FROM SENIOR CITIZENS TO LITTLE KIDS. THE REASON GOLF IS UNLIKE OTHER SPORTS IS LARGELY THAT. IT'S TIME TO GROW UP ELDRICK WOODS AND TAKE SOME STOCK IN YOUR ACTIONS. THE GAME IS BETTER WITH YOU IN IT AND I LOVE WATCHING YOU KEEP DOING SUCH AWESOME THINGS, BUT THERE IS NO CALL FOR YOUR BAD SIDE. LEAVE IT IN THE PARKING LOT.

IN CASE YOU FORGOT, HERE'S A JUICY ONE FROM PEBBLE BEACH:

YouTube - Tiger Woods likes to cuss

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

GOLF IS A SPORT, A GAME.........

TIGER IS THE BEST GOLFER EVER.......

GOLF AS LIKE ANY OTHER SPORT FRUSTRATES........WHEN AN ATHLETE MISSES A PITCH, A BASKET, A PASS OR IN THIS CASE A GOLF SHOT........FRUSTRATION TAKES OVER.......MJ CURSED WHEN HE MISSED A SHOT HE THOUGHT HE COULD MAKE........I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 50 PRO GOLFERS SLAM THEIR CLUB INTO THE SAND WHEN THEY MISPLAYED A BUNKER SHOT.......IT HAPPENS.......SHOULD WE BAN EVERY BASKETBALL PLAYER WHO BOUNCES THE BALL TO THE CEILING ON A MISSED SHOT???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

are you shitting me that folks are even making this an issue?

Get a life .... Tiger is a competitor .... who gives a shit if he threw his
club against his bag

Ohhh .... so Tiger is now a role model for Senior Citizens? ... I guess that
act yesterday will have Seniors throwing their diapers at their nurses??

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Has GMON ever been to a live golf tournament and followed these gentlemen of honour, etiquette and decorum? You should hear the language that comes out of these guys! Paratroopers blush! The rest of the tour should be so thankful that Tiger's every shot is televised so that their tirades are ignored and never seen. Do I think that John Daly or Craig Stadler walk perfect rounds and are people my kids shoud listen to for their decorum? Ah, no. Was Phil Mickelson (the poster boy for white bred) without an uncivil word as he shot his 9 on Saturday? Doubt it.

Tennis used to be a sport of honourable men and decorum and then players like John McEnroe and Ille Nastase showed up and brought the game to another level. Did we ban them from the elite tournaments of the age? Nope.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

might be the dumbest thread I have ever seen. When the camera is on the, for everyshot, for every tourney, you think it may catch a tossed club of the f bomb, get real.

I have been to a ton of tourney's, and no a lot of spotters, and a hand ful of cadies personally.......you should go follow Dimarco for a tourney behind the scenes, or a few other guys. They make Tiger look like a 5th grader.

You're an ass

Salo

EOG Dedicated

When has Tiger ever kicked a photographer in the nuts like Rodman did?

When was the last time Tiger got into a fight in a bar like Charles Barkley?

When was the last time Tiger was on trial for murder like Ray Lewis?

When was Tiger ever busted for using illegal equipt like Sammy Sosa?

When was Tiger sent to jail for animal abuse like Michael Vick?

When did Tiger kill another human being like Rams DE Leonard Little?

When did Tiger get convicted for rape like Mike Tyson?

When did Tiger get drunk and trash a hotel room like John Daly?

When did Tiger get arrested 2 times in a month like Cedric Benson?

TIGER IS A COMPETITOR ....
TIGER RUNS A GREAT FOUNDATION FOR KIDS ...
TIGER WAS THE MOST SCRUTINIZED ATHLETE SINCE ROBINSON WHEN
HE FIRST WHEN PROFESSIONAL ...
TIGER IS RESPECTED BY HIS PEERS ...

I couldn't agree with you more Anti GWB! I'm not a fan of some of his reactions, but gawd damn he made the back-nine on Saturday and Sunday fun to watch.

Is anyone watching when Tiger's not in a tourney, hardly. I don't think the Tour cares too much about him throwing a club or cursing.

And as for being suspended, yeah right, give your head a shake.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Again .....

this thread may be the most STUPID thread ever started in the
history of Online forums

Does does more good for society in one week than this clown who
started this thread has done in his lifetime

Should he throw clubs? No
Should there be a fine by the USGA or PGA? Probrably
Is he a human with emotions?Yes
Is he the best golfer in the World? By far
Is he the best golfer ever?I believe so

For you uptight bigots.......Get a life

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Who praises everything he does? I dont know anybody who does. I and my friends admire his ability. So give him a "D" in comportment. But, if you cant respect the work ethic that man has and the results that he has accomplished in his career, then you arent paying attention.

You want to throw him off the tour? That's completely clueless. That would be the dumbest move in professional sports league management.

WOW...talk about not paying attention...you must not ever have watched a golf telecast on TV. Who praises everything he does? Every golf announcer/analyst on TV. You are completely clueless!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Should he throw clubs? No
Should there be a fine by the USGA or PGA? Probrably
Is he a human with emotions?Yes
Is he the best golfer in the World? By far
Is he the best golfer ever?I believe so

For you uptight bigots.......Get a life

And there's my pet peeve...if you dare to criticize Tiger, why of course, you're a bigot!

Rxx

EOG Veteran

WOW...talk about not paying attention...you must not ever have watched a golf telecast on TV. Who praises everything he does? Every golf announcer/analyst on TV. You are completely clueless!

Actually, you arent paying attention. I have heard announcers (J. Miller for one) criticize tiger's few choice words. did you watch yesterday at all? Miller criticized Woods for using driver at 2, and multiple times for his 3 wood from 297 right after Westwood hit into the iceplant on 13. I could go on, but i would be wasting my time.

soli

EOG Dedicated

Tiger has Made Golf popular and exciting. I doubt very seriously if the PGA would be such an attraction if not for Tiger. Golf was dead like Hockey until he came onto the scene after Jack.