Rd 4:Pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Apple

Banned
Everyone invited to join, get in anytime...

Pick the "one" team who you believe won't be swept in their respective series. You win as long as the team you select doesn't get swept in their 3-4 game series.. I'm curious to see if anyone can go the entire season without selecting a team that gets swept. Sounds difficult but I think someone can do it.

All your team has to do is win one game in the series, if it's a 4 game series you will have 4 chances to win.. I will be grading these for every series and will be including YTD records as well. I think we'll have some fun with this and might learn a thing or two..

You can pick any team you want any round, no need to pick a different team.

CURRENT STANDINGS:

tomorrow's newspaper 3-0
mofome 3-0
crazytrain 3-0
gyno 3-0
raiders 3-0
ego: 3-0
husky blue 3-0
bucsfan: 2-0
madcapper: 2-0
doublej :2-0
5 star bomb: 2-0
nedrow 2-0
sportsgirl 1-0
firehorn 1-0
efcbomber 1-0
akillies 1-0
tim patterson 1-0
SSI: 1-0
the Shrink: 1-0
JT MCGEE 1-0
Bobbyw: 1-0
ballwonder 2-1 -1.00

pay the sucka 2-1 -2.00 Units

Apple

Banned
Re: Rd 4:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

ROUND 4:

4 NEW SERIES on MONDAY

Bos @ Phi
NYM @ LAA
FLA @ Sea
Det @ SF

All 3 game series​

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Rd 4:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks here

Looks interesting...I'll play along.

Angels

Apple

Banned

11 NEW SERIES ON TUESDAY

HOU @ BAL
SD @ NYY
CHC @ TB
LAD @ CIN
ATL @ TEX
TOR @ MIL
WAS @ MIN
PIT @ CHW
KC @ STL
CLE @ COL
OAK @ ARI

Apple

Banned

Looks interesting...I'll play along.

Angels

All players combined are ahead 37 units.. I think you would be good at this my friend, hope to see you every new round.. It's fun

I'm taking the Phillies, Hamels on the mound for the first game at home......PLEASE

Apple

Banned

I'm taking the Phillies, Hamels on the mound for the first game at home......PLEASE

You got some balls going against the Red Sox's..

Remember guys you can pick from either Monday's or Tuesday's series.

You got some balls going against the Red Sox's..

Remember guys you can pick from either Monday's or Tuesday's series.
The Phillies are gonna make them the Red Sux...LOL...Two good teams, I'm going for the home field advantage (like LAA), I love to see it through to the end!!!! :bevis1

Apple

Banned

I'm picking the Yankees..

Re: Rd 4:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Re: Rd 4:pick the team who doesn't get swept in their series. Everyone invited picks

Tigers

White Sox

SSI

EOG Dedicated

angels

With Atlanta's road woes, I'll take Texas.

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

Give me the Marlins.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Yanks

mofome

Banned

stl

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

MARLINS.....

Apple

Banned

For some reason I had akillies at 1-0 when he should be at 3-0.. Extremely sorry about that.. Also forgot to add VegasDave31 into standings as well..

CURRENT STANDINGS:

akillies 3-0
tomorrow's newspaper 3-0
mofome 3-0
crazytrain 3-0
gyno 3-0
raiders 3-0
husky blue 3-0
nedrow 2-0
sportsgirl 1-0
firehorn 1-0
efcbomber 1-0
tim patterson 1-0
JT MCGEE 1-0

vegasdave31: 1-0
ballwonder 2-1 -1.00

** If you see any grading errors please let me know**

For some reason I had akillies at 1-0 when he should be at 3-0.. Extremely sorry about that.. Also forgot to add VegasDave31 into standings as well..

CURRENT STANDINGS:

akillies 3-0
tomorrow's newspaper 3-0
mofome 3-0
crazytrain 3-0
gyno 3-0
raiders 3-0
husky blue 3-0
nedrow 2-0
sportsgirl 1-0
firehorn 1-0
efcbomber 1-0
tim patterson 1-0
JT MCGEE 1-0
vegasdave31: 1-0
ballwonder 2-1 -1.00

** If you see any grading errors please let me know**

Gyno....I missed series #2, but had the Tigers in series #3. I'm assuming you didn't see it posted on Friday. If not, certainly no big deal.:+excited-

Disregard my post....missed my name on your chart!!2348ji23e :rolleyes:

texansfan

EOG Master

Gyno, I'll take the Rockies.

For todays series I will take the Phillies for Tuesdays Series I will take the Yanks.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Atlanta for Tuesday series, he he he

I'll take the Yankees. If they lose these 3 at home the pin-striped half of the city will be out for blood.

You only need to pick one my friend..
This is getting good Gyno, I think we will all learn something about the chase program that SSI has going on.....Great job on hooking this up dude!!!:cheers