Team of the Decade: LSU or USC

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Team of the Decade: LSU or USC

I think we can agree the SEC is the conference of the decade in ncaaf.

:smokesmalMOFONE CAN YOU STOP ALL THE PROMO OF THE SEC-TALK ABOUT OTHER CONF. AS WELL/ GUESS WHAT -THE NCAA WORLD SERIES IS GOING ON!:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

:smokesmalMOFONE CAN YOU STOP ALL THE PROMO OF THE SEC-TALK ABOUT OTHER CONF. AS WELL/ GUESS WHAT -THE NCAA WORLD SERIES IS GOING ON!:smokesmal

This has nothing to do with the SEC, its a college football question. USC is in the pac-10, sir.

12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

looka t their non-conf skeds and when you compare them both - you have your answer

USC - and it's not even close

first off the HC "Battle" might be the BIGGEST MISMATCH IN SPORTS HISTORY with Pete Carroll worth at least 2 TDs over LESS Miles. USC teams win BECAUSE of Carroll - LSU teams win INSPITE of LESS Miles

when LSU stops playing Upper Central Midwest Butt Fuck U in their non-conf sked i will start giving them more credit. USC has played more non-conf ROAD games the last 2 years than LSU has this decade

USC in this discussion and the fact we are having this discussion is a JOKE!

mofome

Banned

looka t their non-conf skeds and when you compare them both - you have your answer

first off the HC "Battle" might be the BIGGEST MISMATCH IN SPORTS HISTORY with Pete Carroll worth at least 2 TDs over LESS Miles. USC teams win BECAUSE of Carroll - LSU teams win INSPITE of LESS Miles

when LSU stops playing Upper Central Midwest Butt Fuck U in their non-conf sked i will start giving them more credit. USC has played more non-conf ROAD games the last 2 years than LSU has this decade

USC plays in the pac-10 and has the largest payroll in all of sports, im glad they play some decent OOC games. ND, though, really isn't much of a squad of late.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

agree.... anyone who answers LSU clearly is a homer, crack head, or knows nothing about college fball

:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

USC plays in the pac-10 and has the largest payroll in all of sports, im glad they play some decent OOC games. ND, though, really isn't much of a squad of late.

i agree about ND but at least they have them on the sked - ND is usually good more often that they are bad

5-star.........100% agree and glad you see it this way

mofome

Banned

bcs games:
USC 6 (5-1 record)
LSU 4 (4-0 record)

conference titles:
USC 6 (2 shared)
LSU 3

Wins from 2000-2007:
USC 81
LSU 82

BCS titles
USC 1
LSU 2

USC had a losing record in 2000

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I'm out here on the Left Coast. Let me remind everyone that USC does NOT run a clean program. Fuck these crooked bastards,I'll take LSU.

the fact that usc is not clean is known to all--ESPECIALLY US HERE ON WEST COAST-but- but- that was not the question asked-winning is all that matters! right? and look at lsu"s first 3 games this year--next year--Lsu-has added WASHINGTON TO THEIR SCHEDULE-however has dropped COLORADO-LSU IS ONE OF MY TOP SCHOOLS-SINCE THE DAYS OF BERT JONES-GO REST OF PAC-10/SEC-HARD TO FIGHT USC-

The Devil

EOG Master

i like usc..............i think if they played the last 10 years USC would be 7-3 over LSU.............

The Devil

EOG Master

bcs games:
USC 6 (5-1 record)
LSU 4 (4-0 record)

conference titles:
USC 6 (2 shared)
LSU 3

Wins from 2000-2007:
USC 81
LSU 82

BCS titles
USC 1
LSU 2

USC had a losing record in 2000

isn't a decade 10 years???????

Apple

Banned

Just wanted to include that Pete Carroll is the man:

Pete Carroll is the man

75-14 Record
23-0 in month of November
48-9 conference
Won 34 straight games between 03-05
Won 67 out of his last 74 games
A record six consecutive years as PAC-10 Champions
A national-record 33 consecutive weeks as AP's No. 1-ranked team
A NCAA-record of 63 straight 20-point games
Three Heisman Trophy Winners under his regime.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Aside from the Service Academies, nobody runs a clean program.

IU runs a clean football program. pathetic in a 180 degree different way, but clean. look at antwaan randle-el... and sometime in the next decade we'll have another example. maybe.

:smokesmalwild bill you are probably right on sir- BELIEVE WE SHOULD START WITH THE TIME THE TROUBLED BCS STARTED THOUGH.IN EARLY RESEARCH YOU WILL FIND USC WAS "SOMEONES" NAT. CHAMP. POLL IN FOOTBALL DURING THE FOLLOWING YEARS-62/67/72/74/76/78/79/ SKIPPING AGAIN UNTIL 02/03/04/05/-THIS ACCORDING TO THE NCAA DIV.I FOOTBALL RECORD BOOK-AND I DESPISE USC!!! OUTSIDE OF THE NATURAL RIVALRIES IN THE PAC-10--CAL/STAN ORE./ORE.ST. ASU/ARIZ AND WASH./WASH ST. EVERYONE SHOOTS FOR USC--YOU CAN JUST CHECK OUT HOW MUCH EXTRA THE TICKET PRICES ARE FOR ALL USC AWAY GAMES--MUCH MORE COSTLY-GOOD LUCK WILD BILL - THANKS FOR THE INFO-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For all their boasts SC has won one national title in over 25 years.

actually - they have as many national championships the last 25 years as the following schools:

Cal State Fullerton
Navy
Northwestern
Army
Temple
Bowling Green
New Mexico State
Vandy

NONE!

the fact is NO school has EVER won a NCAA RECOGNIZED National Championship. EVERY one is "Mythical" because as we know CFB has NO playoff so EVERY "National Championship" is mythical

USC has won TWO "NCs" this decade - 2003 and 2004 so you are wrong about 1 the last 25

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

bcs games:
USC 6 (5-1 record)
LSU 4 (4-0 record)

conference titles:
USC 6 (2 shared)
LSU 3

Wins from 2000-2007:
USC 81
LSU 82