The 10 Hottest Sideline Reporters Of All Time

All Balls - Uber

This list has been done before, but I don't think it's ever truly been done properly. You will not find the likes of Suzy Kobler, Rachel Nichols or Lindsay Soto anywhere on this list. It's not because they're not really hot because they are. The fact is that there is a new super breed of female sideline reporters that were once Hawaiian Tropic girls and Playboy playmates. Speaking of Playboy(with absolutely all do respect to Mr. Hefner), I looked at their "2008 Hottest Sportscaster" competition and the contestants they chose weren't even close to the cream of the crop. See, this is what you get from All Balls. Painstaking and tireless investigatory internet research on every subject devoted to merging hot women with sports. And if you ever need advice on how to drink a lot of alcohol in one setting, we know a lot about that too.

#10 Shana Hiatt - The former Miss Hawaiian Tropic hosted the first three seasons of the World Poker Tour before she moved on to be the sideline reporter for NBC's Poker After Dark (insert joke here). Did I mention that she posed for Playboy too?

<table class="module_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="module_hdr_bg media_hdr all_hdr" valign="middle">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="module_body_bg">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: The 10 Hottest Sideline Reporters Of All Time

#9 Lisa Guerrero - I still think they should bring Lisa back to Sunday or Monday night football. So what if she got some names wrong and and it was pretty obvious she didn't really know anything about football. That was so not the point of Lisa on the sidelines.

<table class="module_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="module_hdr_bg media_hdr all_hdr" valign="middle">

#8 Melissa Stark - Someone has to get Melissa back into the sports world immediately. She was every man's dream during her Starkmania era of Monday Night Football. A really hot woman who you could talk about sports with in bed. That's the dream, my friends.

<table class="module_table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td class="module_hdr_bg media_hdr all_hdr" valign="middle">

#7 Pam Oliver - The best part about watching Pam Oliver is to see the smile on the athletes faces as she interviews them. It's a a cross between, "we've got to take it one game at a time and what are you doing after the game, girl?!"

#6 Jamie Little - Jamie was a sideline reporter for Indy racing before moving on to NASCAR and the Winter X Games. Jamie was nice enough to do an FHM spread that did not require her to wear a lot of those clothing item things.

#5 Lisa Dergan Podsednik - You've got to give Fox Sports credit for doing the best damn job of blending sports with hot chicks. Lisa is a former Playboy Playmate of the Month and wife of Scott Podsednik never met a tight sideline reporting outfit she didn't like.

#4 Erin Andrews - Believe me, I'm the biggest Erin Andrews of them all but when it comes to the hottest of all time, there are some girls who are hotter. Come on, don't be mad. I photoshop'd her in a bikini so you'd feel better.

#3 Jill Arrington - It was tough, but based on her FHM spread alone, I had to put Jill ahead of Erin. Maybe if Erin would do an FHM or Maxim spread like Jill then I might have the necessary evidence to change my mind. Erin?*

* Please note that I could not find one video of Jill Arrington anywhere on the web. So,I thought you wouldn't mind watching Sam Cooke's bikini photoshoot instead. I knew you wouldn't mind.

#2 Charity Hodges - When Charity isn't a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini model she's a sideline reporter on NOPI Tunervision for Speed TV. Nobody seems to have heard of Speed TV and nobody seems to care.

#1 Maria Sansone - Maria did sideline reporting for ABC's Wide World of Sports before becoming the red carpet host for the TV Guide Network. Maria even filled in for Kelly Ripa on Regis a Kelly a few times. As Regis would say, her hotness is "out of control!"

#8 Melissa Stark - Someone has to get Melissa back into the sports world immediately. She was every man's dream during her Starkmania era of Monday Night Football. A really hot woman who you could talk about sports with in bed. That's the dream, my friends.

Still my ALL-TIME #1 :cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i gotta go with #5 Lisa Dergan Podsednik

There was a contest many moons ago on TVG (i believe) that was called "date with dergan" You win a date with Lisa (No, not THAT lisa, THIS lisa)

I'm not sure what the promotion was, maybe a Dergan fan can fill us in.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I still dream about Melissa Stark's sweaters on MNF.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

and pam oliver beating her out is a travashamockery.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

There was a contest many moons ago on TVG (i believe) that was called "date with dergan" You win a date with Lisa (No, not THAT lisa, THIS lisa)

I'm not sure what the promotion was, maybe a Dergan fan can fill us in.

i don't know much about her dawg besides the fact that i wanna fuck her brains out on my kitchen counter !

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Christina Olavares of TVG is a real cutie pie. She would be an honarable mention.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

#2 Charity Hodges - When Charity isn't a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini model she's a sideline reporter on NOPI Tunervision for Speed TV. Nobody seems to have heard of Speed TV and nobody seems to care.

This is the real #1.... absolutely stunning

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Lisa G @ #9 is a JOKE!

In her place should be FSN's Lindsay Soto - I have met BOTH Lisa and Lindsay and NO CONTEST - Lindsay is MUCH hotter. Lindsay looks A LOT like Sara Jean Underwood - especially facially. SJU is the PMOY for 2007 so doing a Google search on her will be easy or you can check her out in the A&E (NUDITY ALERT - so keep this in mind): http://forums.eog.com/arts-and-entertainment/rock-my-world-lil-country-girl-108523.html

Pix don't do Lindsay justice - in person she is A LOT hotter. I would put her no lower than #7 and push Pam Oliver to #9

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Let's add some European content here with the German reporter covering the Euro Cup soccer championships (Monica Lierhaus - these pictures do not do her justice really):

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

#4 Erin Andrews - Believe me, I'm the biggest Erin Andrews of them all but when it comes to the hottest of all time, there are some girls who are hotter. Come on, don't be mad. I photoshop'd her in a bikini so you'd feel better.

This is my favorite girl on the list.

How in the world did Pam Oliver rate over Michele Tafoya? Talk about an injustice.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How in the world did Pam Oliver rate over Michele Tafoya? Talk about an injustice.

Pam used to be much hotter than she is currently....maybe they're going on past performances? Maybe Pam has some backclass like a tired old racehorse who can 'dig down deep' and hold off an inferior rival?:rolleyes:

Pam used to be much hotter than she is currently....maybe they're going on past performances? Maybe Pam has some backclass like a tired old racehorse who can 'dig down deep' and hold off an inferior rival?:rolleyes:

Perhaps so.

How in god's name do you have Pam Oliver ahead of Melissa Stark? Jesus fucking christ.

Actually, there's a good reason one might omit Stark from this list entirely: going to the hospital while she was at UVA after receiving the dreaded pink sock from Mike Groh. Sad.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Kick Oliver to the curb, Raj is right, a travesty.

Stark runs circles around her.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>