WNBA Dunk : Big Deal or Bullsh*t

LOS ANGELES (AP)?Candace Parker became the second woman to dunk in a WNBA game and the Los Angeles Sparks beat the Indiana Fever 77-63 on Sunday night.

Parker took a pass from Raffaella Masciadri, dribbled the length of the court and dunked with her right hand with 29 seconds to play.

?When I caught the ball and there was an open lane, it was a good opportunity,? Parker said. ?I?m happy that I was able to do it in Los Angeles in front of the home fans.?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: WNBA Dunk : Big Deal or Bullsh*t

why would it be bullshit? She did dunk it didn't she?

I already posted this today, Francis. I do think it's a big deal as it's only happened twice in a long history of the league. And also that it came from a rookie who might go down as the league's best rookie ever.

WVU

EOG Master

That was clearly a dunk. What do you guys expect, a 360 tomahawk?

Considering there may be 5 guys that post here at EOG that can dunk I would say it is a big deal.

My hat is off to her.

WVU

EOG Master

I would be willing to bet no one on this board over 30 years old can dunk

WVU

EOG Master

how tall are you 5 star and what is your weight

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Can Winky dunk

yes -130

no + 110

at one point in time i could slam a tennis ball if i took a running start from the FT line. but that was a good 5-10 years ago and now unless the rim is 8-feet NO CHANCE IN HELL! I may be 6'1" but i am White and when i "jump" you might be able to stick a piece of Buddig meat under my shoes