Where did the girls go?

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted
Re: Where did the girls go?

IMO Value free EOG is good for me. We are all good people here,just having fun.
The food's great stay awhile, Enjoy, and relax..
MRSOSUCOWBOYS is beautiful , and like everything else on this earth a work of art to create,be created.and creative. :kiss

Very positive, we like that here at EOG!! Love ur avatar!!!

Thank you Angelsfire!!!

TTP,

I completely respect your views on how a married couple, in your opinion, should conduct themselves. I just disagree with your views.

I am not a god fearing individual and don't believe the bible. Hence, your bible references are meaningless to me. I think religion and christ are the answer for some people in life, just not me.

MRSOSU and I do live our lives "outside the box", no doubt. That doesn't make her or I any less of a productive citizen or respectful human being. We just view things a little differently than most US citizens. :)

We both try to live under the "Do what makes you happy every day of your life." motto.

If no one is a victim is there really a crime?

My .02

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP,

I completely respect your views on how a married couple, in your opinion, should conduct themselves. I just disagree with your views.

I am not a god fearing individual and don't believe the bible. Hence, your bible references are meaningless to me. I think religion and christ are the answer for some people in life, just not me.

MRSOSU and I do live our lives "outside the box", no doubt. That doesn't make her or I any less of a productive citizen or respectful human being. We just view things a little differently than most US citizens. :)

We both try to live under the "Do what makes you happy every day of your life." motto.

If no one is a victim is there really a crime?

My .02

Much better than your buddy Shrink. His constant bone to pick with me leads to lousy give and take.

Bible - your call.

You can live your life how ever you feel is right. No problem there.

What I do have a problem with ae examples of guys like Rickass popping pills,you and mrs osu doing this,others stiffing. Since this isnt a pay website many teen and college kids come across these boards. Acting like all this stuff is alright and almost promoting it can be devestating.

Look at a kid like 5 star. Kid was normal once. Now between the influence of JJ,hearing that stiffing is ok,etc has turned out to have flaked out. Hope he can turn it around cause it aint the kid i met a year ago.

Just random thoughts as I put off calling my clients back

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Let me ask you than If Mrs.Montana decided to suddenly get into swinging would you mind if that was going on around your grandkids? And not even the sexual acts or overt overtones but the meer fact Mr and Mrs.M brought these people around your grandkids and had to lie to them about who they were.

As for your comments on Mrs OSU - where is the harm in what she is doing. if SHE and OSU are OK with what she is doing it doesn't matter what YOU or anyone else thinks. If THEY are fine with it - end of discussion. And they are swinging - once again how/why is that any of your business? if the 2 CONSENTING ADULTS are OK with whatever they are doing - who cares! Mrs OSU is a beautiful woman who is proud of the way she looks (and she should) and is having FUN in life - something far too few people do these days. she enjoys showing off her body - and she should as hard as she has worked to make it look like this with all the Gym work she puts in - so why not show it off NOW when people want to see it because there will come a point in time when no one wants to see it. When she is in her 60s/70s i doubt the number of people who want to see her being friendly with other women or wearing a bikini or similar will be the same. Why not give PB a shot so that 40 years from now when he face has more lines on it than a Contour Map and her breasts are down by her ankles she can take a picture from now and show her Grandkids that back in her day Grandma was HOT (NOT something full nude but maybe shorts and a Tank Top or a Bikini)

We actually need MORE people like OSU/Mrs OSU - people who aren't a freaking PRUDE and who enjoy living life and having fun - than LESS people like them. If you want to go after people - go after the right wing wacko Jesus Freaks who want everyone to live the same boring miserable life as they do and have NO fun in life. OSU/Mrs OSU are having fun and at no one's expense so leave them alone - just because you are jealous of the life they lead doesn't mean you should take it out on them

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Do all spas have back rooms for girls? No men at all? I have never seen. Looks like a lot of fun though. Loved the pictures..91023i2ndw;l

As for your comments on Mrs OSU - where is the harm in what she is doing. if SHE and OSU are OK with what she is doing it doesn't matter what YOU or anyone else thinks. If THEY are fine with it - end of discussion. And they are swinging - once again how/why is that any of your business? if the 2 CONSENTING ADULTS are OK with whatever they are doing - who cares! Mrs OSU is a beautiful woman who is proud of the way she looks (and she should) and is having FUN in life - something far too few people do these days. she enjoys showing off her body - and she should as hard as she has worked to make it look like this with all the Gym work she puts in - so why not show it off NOW when people want to see it because there will come a point in time when no one wants to see it. When she is in her 60s/70s i doubt the number of people who want to see her being friendly with other women or wearing a bikini or similar will be the same. Why not give PB a shot so that 40 years from now when he face has more lines on it than a Contour Map and her breasts are down by her ankles she can take a picture from now and show her Grandkids that back in her day Grandma was HOT (NOT something full nude but maybe shorts and a Tank Top or a Bikini)

We actually need MORE people like OSU/Mrs OSU - people who aren't a freaking PRUDE and who enjoy living life and having fun - than LESS people like them. If you want to go after people - go after the right wing wacko Jesus Freaks who want everyone to live the same boring miserable life as they do and have NO fun in life. OSU/Mrs OSU are having fun and at no one's expense so leave them alone - just because you are jealous of the life they lead doesn't mean you should take it out on them

Very well said winky...:cheers

and TTP,

I don't have any bone to pick with you.

I'd just rather not continue debating your views...

But if it's working for you, then great...

THE SHRINK

Timetopay

EOG Master

jealous-hardly

How can you be jealous of something you dont agree with?

Much better than your buddy Shrink. His constant bone to pick with me leads to lousy give and take.

Bible - your call.

You can live your life how ever you feel is right. No problem there.

What I do have a problem with ae examples of guys like Rickass popping pills,you and mrs osu doing this,others stiffing. Since this isnt a pay website many teen and college kids come across these boards. Acting like all this stuff is alright and almost promoting it can be devestating.

Look at a kid like 5 star. Kid was normal once. Now between the influence of JJ,hearing that stiffing is ok,etc has turned out to have flaked out. Hope he can turn it around cause it aint the kid i met a year ago.

Just random thoughts as I put off calling my clients back

Well depending on ones views, it is alright for consenting ADULTS to partake in the above mentioned activities, except stiffing. (And I promise you I have had MORE than my fair share of that in my life. Well into the 6 figure mark).

I would just love to see people be who they are and do what they want to do as long as it doesn't harm or impose on another human being.

Now quit worrying about some misfits (like me and MRSOSU) and get back to work! :+textinb3 Just kidding!

Have a great day!

Timetopay

EOG Master

Very well said winky...:cheers

and TTP,

I don't have any bone to pick with you.

I'd just rather not continue debating your views...

But if it's working for you, then great...

THE SHRINK

Im getting the thread back in gear. Thats what its all about aint it :houra

Shrink im not asking for a debate but you had an honesty thread and just wondered what kind of house you would want your grandkids to grow up in.

You dont have to answer obviously just threw it out there.

:ShrinkD you are light on your feet

WVU

EOG Master

TTP are you serious?

Please don't preach morality on a gambling board. It just doesn't make sense.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP are you serious?

Please don't preach morality on a gambling board. It just doesn't make sense.

Cause I gamble I cant have other beliefs :+clueless WVU if I went to my wife and said do you want to be with another person man or woman and her answer was yes to me there is no marriage.

WVU what happened to the girl you were in love with. You still with her?

WVU

EOG Master

Cause I gamble I cant have other beliefs :+clueless WVU if I went to my wife and said do you want to be with another person man or woman and her answer was yes to me there is no marriage.

WVU what happened to the girl you were in love with. You still with her?

I married her.
:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

jealous-hardly

How can you be jealous of something you dont agree with?

Then why do you care? Did they ask you to join them in their daily lives? If so I apologize to you - you are right. But seeing as how I really doubt they have - why do you care so much about how they live their lives. I doubt they spend one NANOSECOND caring about you and how you live your life so why care how they live theirs

So you don't agree with how they live their lives - my guess is they don't agree with how you live yours yet I don't hear ONE PEEP from them because they don't care! The ONLY reason you should care about how they live their lives is if you are their child, parent or spouse and it DIRECTLY affect you. since you are NONE of these 3 - BUTT OUT!

The fact you have devoted so much time breaking down and criticizing their lifestyle shows us ALL how much FREE TIME you have on your hands and how BORING your life is. These 2 don't lead a boring life and thus don't give a "F" about how you live your life - nor should they

Please put them on your "Ignore" list if you don't approve of their lifestyle so you no longer have to read about it. For the 99.9999999999999999999% of us who believe they have the right to live their lives however they want as long as they aren't breaking any laws (and I have yet to read something making me think they are) - WE DON'T CARE!

Then why do you care? Did they ask you to join them in their daily lives? If so I apologize to you - you are right. But seeing as how I really doubt they have - why do you care so much about how they live their lives. I doubt they spend one NANOSECOND caring about you and how you live your life so why care how they live theirs

So you don't agree with how they live their lives - my guess is they don't agree with how you live yours yet I don't hear ONE PEEP from them because they don't care! The ONLY reason you should care about how they live their lives is if you are their child, parent or spouse and it DIRECTLY affect you. since you are NONE of these 3 - BUTT OUT!

The fact you have devoted so much time breaking down and criticizing their lifestyle shows us ALL how much FREE TIME you have on your hands and how BORING your life is. These 2 don't lead a boring life and thus don't give a "F" about how you live your life - nor should they

Please put them on your "Ignore" list if you don't approve of their lifestyle so you no longer have to read about it. For the 99.9999999999999999999% of us who believe they have the right to live their lives however they want as long as they aren't breaking any laws (and I have yet to read something making me think they are) - WE DON'T CARE!

I hope my wife doesn't read this..........

She may leave me for Winky and his magic (15 inch) stick. ::LMAO::

I all seriousness Wink, that is what makes this world (and EOG) great. There are all walks of life. I can take them or leave them. It's guys like Pioneer who have the obsession with trying to conform everybody to his belief system that I allow to get under my skin sometimes. :+whipping

Timetopay

EOG Master

Are you the cat who says CUM for come? Thats as old as Mayn

Anyways. They post thier lives on the board. I would assume Travis is smart enough to know he is going to hear some good and bad. If he did not post it I would not speak of it.

2ndly from what I have read from some of your posts in the last 10 minutes you constantly telling the girls you want them to sit on your face is a little much dont you think? That may be imposing of a different nature

TTP,

If I were a man...and my wife looked like that, I would be living as much of my life as possible inside the box. Just sayin' Wait...what box are we talking about? :+clueless

WVU

EOG Master

sweded are you a blooming onion type of girl or a shoehorn type?

I don't know what either of those things mean...I assume they are dirty...unless you are talking about those wonderful deep-fried onion thingies at Outback Steakhouse....I like those.

Why did a perfectly good thread about us ladies have to turn into bible stuff? Yuck. Mrs. OSU is smokin' hot. If you got it, flaunt it. You only live once and some people aren't even hot that many times.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Bible stuff

lol

go back and read it or I can explain to you.

Swede are you going to let your husband be with other ladies when you are eventually married?

Bible stuff

lol

go back and read it or I can explain to you.

Swede are you going to let your husband be with other ladies when you are eventually married?

No, TTP, I will not. Personally, when I am in a relationship, I am a one man woman and I expect him to be a one woman man. There are many sexual activities I think are hot that I will probably never try because I am a big wimp. Mr. and Mrs. OSU are in love, happy and their marriage is full of excitement...at least that's how I see it. They're better off than most married couples I know! They both want to explore sexually...instead of cheating, they are up front and even do it and enjoy it together. There's someting to be said for that.

Oh, and I skimmed it. I just didn't feel like getting into any debates today.

WVU

EOG Master

TTP is getting pretty frustrated that we won't chastize Mr and Mrs OSU for the way they choose to live.

Come on TTP, you are approaching Pioneer or even Doug Stewart status here.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Don't know what MrsOSU does for a living, but I have a feeling I might need to get some 1's from the waitress.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP is getting pretty frustrated that we won't chastize Mr and Mrs OSU for the way they choose to live.

Come on TTP, you are approaching Pioneer or even Doug Stewart status here.

Sir I think you know me better than that. If you thought I thought anyone at this place would agree than you are sadly mistaken.

Its funny 99% of the posters here say they agree with it but wouldnt do it in their own relationship,would not want their kids to grow up to do it, wouldnt want their kids to be taught or babysat by them(not OSU specifically,swingers specifically.)

WVU you got a few teenage girls now. They come home and say their boyfriends want them to be with multiple partners and try weird stuff what do you say?

Go ahead cause Im open WVU or its probably not the best idea...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Sir I think you know me better than that. If you thought I thought anyone at this place would agree than you are sadly mistaken.

Its funny 99% of the posters here say they agree with it but wouldnt do it in their own relationship,would not want their kids to grow up to do it, wouldnt want their kids to be taught or babysat by them(not OSU specifically,swingers specifically.)

WVU you got a few teenage girls now. They come home and say their boyfriends want them to be with multiple partners and try weird stuff what do you say?

I would never want my kids when i have them one day to be swinging and doing shit like that but I dont think there is anything wrong with it for married couples who both want to do it. It is their life and if it makes them happy then whatever. I dont think anyone should be open about it and let their kids know about it or anything bc that would probably freak them out but thats just my opinion

12io4j2w90

Its funny 99% of the posters here say they agree with it but wouldnt do it in their own relationship...

That may be because 99% of us are able to accept that people are allowed to make thier own choices in life and not judge them even if they are not the same choices we would make.

WVU

EOG Master

Of course I would not like it but they are not FULLY GROWN ADULTS. No one has a right to tell another FULLY GROWN ADULT how they should live their lives. That is what the posters here are agreeing with.
2348ji23e

No, TTP, I will not. Personally, when I am in a relationship, I am a one man woman and I expect him to be a one woman man. There are many sexual activities I think are hot that I will probably never try because I am a big wimp. Mr. and Mrs. OSU are in love, happy and their marriage is full of excitement...at least that's how I see it. They're better off than most married couples I know! They both want to explore sexually...instead of cheating, they are up front and even do it and enjoy it together. There's someting to be said for that.

Oh, and I skimmed it. I just didn't feel like getting into any debates today.

Sweded my wife was talking about how cool you are the other day, I can now see why.

You are spot on with your analysis.

Don't know what MrsOSU does for a living, but I have a feeling I might need to get some 1's from the waitress.

She hasnt needed to work for the last two years because she has a husband who handles that part of her life for her. 91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sweded my wife was talking about how cool you are the other day, I can now see why.

You are spot on with your analysis.

Travis one question. If you asked her to stop being with other women tomorrow,for whatever reason,could she do it know for the rest of her life?

Travis one question. If you asked her to stop being with other women tomorrow,for whatever reason,could she do it know for the rest of her life?

First, I wouldnt ask. She is her own person. She carries my last name however I do not own her. She is free to do what she wishes.

Secondly, if I asked, I do believe that she would respect my wishes. What most people dont "get" is that we respect each other more than any other couple I have ever been around. There are NO SECRETS in our relationship. NONE. I know of virtually no other relationships that can honestly make that claim.

She is my best friend. Dont you want your best friend to have everything they want? I know I do. :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

First, I wouldnt ask. She is her own person. She carries my last name however I do not own her. She is free to do what she wishes.

Secondly, if I asked, I do believe that she would respect my wishes. What most people dont "get" is that we respect each other more than any other couple I have ever been around. There are NO SECRETS in our relationship. NONE. I know of virtually no other relationships that can honestly make that claim.

She is my best friend. Dont you want your best friend to have everything they want? I know I do. :cheers

Thanks for the answers as you owe me none.

Obviously im sure there are some limits as if she wanted to be in a gang bang you would say no. I think:+clueless

I just couldnt share my wife and my wife feels the same so all is good.12io4j2w90

Thanks for the answers as you owe me none.

Obviously im sure there are some limits as if she wanted to be in a gang bang you would say no. I think:+clueless

I just couldnt share my wife and my wife feels the same so all is good.12io4j2w90

You would be correct. She has not been with any other guy, and according to her, she has no plans too.

I am comfortable and not threatened by her being with another woman.

I understand that our lifestyle is not for everybody. It does work for us however. :cheers

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Ok, so I have been out all day and I came to check this Thread.

Going to throw in my 2 cents, because I am very close to a Couple that Swings.

First off, they are very good friends of mine and have been for over 12 years.

They are as Normal as Anyone else I know. The only thing is they are Swingers.
This is their Life-style and Nobody...Nobody Has the right to say they are doing something wrong.

What I like most about my friends, they are like an Open Book.
Nothing to Hide, everyone in town knows...Nobody Really cares !!
Sure there is a like talk here and there...IE....How can they do that ?
I guess they don't love each other ....I could NEVER !

Well let me tell you something !!!! They have the Best Marriage around !
They LOVE each other Very Much !! They Don't Run around !!

It's not like that ! I was told from my friend " Ted " ( not real name )
That they will Invite another couple, another Guy, or another Girl into ....
let's call it ...into their lifes.
It's not....." Kate " ( not real name ) it's not Kate Running around Screwing Everyone in sight ! or Ted doing the same thing !!

This is a Life-style that They are in...Just like...a White guy that is into let's say Black women.....A Guy that is into S & M....

They are Not Hurting ANYONE ! These are FULL GROWN ADULTS we are talking about !

My Friends are Cool...I'm sure Mr. & Mrs. OSU are too....( I don't know them )
Mrs....is HOT !! ( for sure ) Just had to throw that in...LOL

Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is....They have Nothing to Hind..
Just like my friends "Ted & Kate" Real Down to Earth...

They are not Shitting in Your Back Yard....Don't Shit in Their's.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

MRSOSU - hadn't seen the pictures until just now (the thread desciption had me fooled) but I thank you for sharing pics of you and your stunning friends. Glad to see that you had a good time. You always seem to have a good time in whetever you're doing. I won't remind you to continue because I think that is already your approach on life. How refreshing! No morality plays here from this guy, I appreciate and respect what you and hubby have and do. If the stars align well, I'd love to buy you both a drink in Toronto when you are here.