When another posters says something hurtful about you...

Re: When another posters says something hurtful about you...

Do you replace your computers with desktops or laptops?

Lemme guess...:smokesmal

You're a laptop guy? :doh1

Yes I have a laptop and I also have a lcd monitor hooked up so I can do mulitple things at once without switching back and forth between windows constantly.

Works out nice:thumbsup

It depends on who is doing the insulting. I lurk more in P&G than anywhere else and when certain posters insult me, and they know who they are, I feel that I've actually done or said something GOOD. People can insult me all they want. I only get upset if they insult my family or significant other.

Road Dawg,

I can relate to the Family part....

Good post...:cheers

mofome

Banned

TTP once called me a homo and i called the DOJ on him. 6 months later, he's posting again.

Apple

Banned

TTP once called me a homo and i called the DOJ on him. 6 months later, he's posting again.

He's got connections all over the place.. Guy is a lot more important then he leads us to believe..

munson15

I want winners...

I find that if you do not make statements in the extremes, you normally do not elicit the type of posts that would be considered insulting.:cheers

If someone does attack, I try to come back with logic, if that doesn't work, they are probably not in the mood for rational discussion.

Apple

Banned

munson,

I don't know you well but you seem like the nicest guy on here.. Who has ever attacked you?

munson15

I want winners...

munson,

I don't know you well but you seem like the nicest guy on here.. Who has ever attacked you?
I think Pioneer may have, a time or two.:+textinb3 Thanks for the kind words.:cheers

Road Dawg,

I can relate to the Family part....

Good post...:cheers

If you don't have a thick skin, you don't belong in the world of forum posting.

I will always approach this with the idea that not many people on here or any other forum/ board, actually has the guts to say some of the things they post to someone's face. They take solace in the anonymity that the internet provides. Everyone gets brave sitting in front of their computer.