EOG & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: OGD & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

Re: OGD & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

I hope the cubs fans can keep their cool throughout this one.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: EOG & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

Here we go Guth----rieeeeeeeeeeeee, here we go CLAP CLAP

Here we go Guth-----rieeeeeeeeeeeee, here we go CLAP CLAP

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Here we go Guth----rieeeeeeeeeeeee, here we go CLAP CLAP

Here we go Guth-----rieeeeeeeeeeeee, here we go CLAP CLAP

Guthrie is going to leave the game in the 5th inning with neck pain. He is going to be snapping his neck back to check out all those hrs tonight that he gives up

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

nice to see marshall back on the mound.....took too long in my opinion, but he's there now, up to him to stay.......i kept him on my "minors" roster, so i could have him when he got the shot, and he gets 2 starts tonight....and i will NEED HIM, since i also had Arroyo, who got about the most (-) poionts tonight, that a starting pitcher can get.....most I have ever seen

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nice to see marshall back on the mound.....took too long in my opinion, but he's there now, up to him to stay.......i kept him on my "minors" roster, so i could have him when he got the shot, and he gets 2 starts tonight....and i will NEED HIM, since i also had Arroyo, who got about the most (-) poionts tonight, that a starting pitcher can get.....most I have ever seen

what the hell do you have arroyo on your fantasy team for? i hope you are in a 20 team league or something bc he doesnt deserve to be on ANY fantasy roster....

2348ji23e2348ji23e :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what the hell do you have arroyo on your fantasy team for? i hope you are in a 20 team league or something bc he doesnt deserve to be on ANY fantasy roster....

2348ji23e2348ji23e :cheers

he actually scores pretty decent at times...i only use him when he's a 2 start pitcher......i had won 11 matches in a row until last week, and am in 1st place in the league, so i guess he has been ok for me...i have a lot of "middle of the road" pitchers, i just use them by matchups.....i prefer it that way....i have Sanchez, Wakefield, Arroyo, Lilly, Lester, marquis, Bergmann, G. Floyd, all who have done well for me......only real aces i have are Zambrano, Dempster

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ugh.....that was ugly....need the bats to come alive now....seems the Cubs wait til they trail sometimes before they get it going..

mofome

Banned

CF must not be regulation.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e