WWE Monday Night Raw preview - 3 hour show tonight! $1,000,000 cash given away again!

Preview:The 2008 WWE Draft

June 23, 2008

In the midst of the build-up to Night of Champions, there?s one thing on every Superstar?s mind: the 2008 WWE Draft. For the second year in a row, the Draft will take place on a special three-hour Raw, where all Superstars, all Divas and all announcers from all three brands are eligible. How will the entire landscape of sports-entertainment change in the wake of this year?s Draft?

Even with the Draft dominating Raw next week, Mr. McMahon has announced that there?s nothing keeping him from giving away another $1 million of his money as part of Mr. McMahon?s Million Dollar Mania. For your chance to get a share of the Chairman?s cash, all you have to do is register to win.

Temperatures continue to rise between WWE Champion Triple H and his Night of Champions challenger John Cena. Last week, Mr. McMahon was forced to send in a referee to keep The Game and Cena from taking each other apart at the very start of Raw, and we still have more than a week to go until Night of Champions, when they?ll finally be turned loose on one another. When two competitors this powerful and confident want to compete, is there anything capable of keeping them apart?

After being kept away from Cena, Triple H participated in a match against Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho as retaliation for Y2J?s cruel treatment of Shawn Michaels the week before. Jericho has stated that he?s tired of being booed for doing the right thing only to see HBK cheered for his dishonest behavior, and to back his claim, he was willing to throw down with not only the WWE Champion but also Ric Flair, in the Hall of Famer?s first appearance since his retirement. After having his head smashed into the Jeri-Tron 6000, Michaels is currently receiving medical care, but how long will it be before he returns to Raw looking for payback?

Though they have had their share of difficulties in prior weeks, the World Tag Team Champions Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes managed to defeat Cryme Tyme in a non-title match on Raw. Watching them compete was Ted DiBiase, who along with a partner of his choosing will be challenging Holly & Rhodes at Night of Champions in the third-generation Superstar?s first in-ring performance. Who is this mystery competitor, and will the World Tag Team Champions be able to stand up to their assault?

Tune in to witness sports-entertainment history on a three-hour Monday Night Raw at the special time of 8/7 CT only on the USA Network.

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw preview - 3 hour show tonight including a new draft!

Just not the same with out Dusty Rhodes but they do put on a good show

Should be some good surprises on this show tonight. With the ratings sagging, they need to pull out all the stops.

And $1 million in cash is being given away again! I have read that there might be fewer money segments this time but for larger dollar amounts ($100K and up for all). Tune in!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

is this real? i never liked wrestling

Not real but it's great to watch. With things on a decline lately, I think this will be a big 3 hours tonight.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

lol i know wresting isnt real... im saying like the draft? is this real or what

Journeyman

EOG Master

very real in a sense. Ask the hart family how real it is.

lol i know wresting isnt real... im saying like the draft? is this real or what

Well it's not actually real - it's a way they use to reshuffle the talent among the different programs that are on each week. It use to be where everyone was just on all of them together, but they found a few years back it was better to separate the talent out among the different shows so each show could have it's own storyline. So they "draft" everyone to different shows every year or two and it gets some new feuds and storylines going.

very real in a sense. Ask the hart family how real it is.

That would be a good family to start with. 12io4j2w90

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw preview - 3 hour show tonight! $1,000,000 cash given away again!

Triple H to Smackdown with Jeff Hardy, and Mickie James as well.

Batista to Raw with C.M. Punk, MVP and Kelly Kelly.

JBL to ECW with Carlito and Rey Mysterio and Ashley.

Trips loses to Cena at Night of Champions due to run in from Edge, Batista teams with Jericho to put a end to Shawn Micheals and JBL to ECW just because he hates it.

Just a thought or two for tonights RAW.

APPLE

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw preview - 3 hour show tonight! $1,000,000 cash given away again!

Trips loses to Cena at Night of Champions due to run in from Edge, Batista teams with Jericho to put a end to Shawn Micheals and JBL to ECW just because he hates it.

APPLE

Might be tough sending Triple H away from RAW. But Jeff Hardy and Mickie James seem like candidates for a change.

Bringing Batista back to RAW would be good. They can send JBL anywhere.

Not sure what will happen at Night of Champions. I wonder if the card will have to be changed after the draft. They said it would not be but you never know. One thing's for sure is they need new feuds on RAW - HHH vs Cena and Jericho vs Michaels have been rehashed too many times.

OK, just in case Vince McMahon calls anyone - the password tonight is "Night of Champions".

Starting the night off...

HHH (Raw) vs Mark Henry (Smackdown)

Winner gets the #1 draft pick for their brand.

HHH wins and RAW drafts Rey Mysterio!

Reload they are having a supplemental draft live online this afternoon they even have a draft ticker

WWE: Homepage

Reload they are having a supplemental draft live online this afternoon they even have a draft ticker

WWE: Homepage

Cool, wrigley! It was not known if they would do a supplemental draft or not this time.

No Divas have moved yet I would think Kelly Kelly would end up on Raw before it is over.

No Divas have moved yet I would think Kelly Kelly would end up on Raw before it is over.

So many Divas to keep track of these days. :thumbsup

So many Divas to keep track of these days. :thumbsup

:cheers

Dont forget all the EOG Diva's who would of thought it, 18 months ago ID was the only regular Diva here

:cheers

Dont forget all the EOG Diva's who would of thought it, 18 months ago ID was the only regular Diva here

Yeah I'd say EOG has done well with our Diva "draft"! :cheers

Yeah I'd say EOG has done well with our Diva "draft"! :cheers

:party

Wonder which one will get the cover when playboy does the women of EOG issue:+clueless

:party

Wonder which one will get the cover when playboy does the women of EOG issue:+clueless

I have my guess but let's let our imaginations run with that for a while. 91023i2ndw;l

APPLE

Could of done a little better in my predictions. But not bad.

Maria went to smackdown and Vince did her a favor as they sent carlito her real life boyfriend to smackdown to.

Hornswoggle and Finlay take their comedy show to ECW other then that no big surprises

DOGeatDOG

EOG Member

Is there a place to sign up for ol' vinny boy to call me?