Who is the head moderator here?

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Who is the head moderator here?

it is not me but i do like potato skins. i have issues in the head. that is why the government sends me fat checks every month that i can use to gamble. my mommy calls it government cheese but i licked a check once and it did not taste like cheese. i like french cheese the best though. marion bartoli is french. she is kind of chunky and i like that.

sportsgirl seems to have alot of pull here she got shrink to change his cool avatar the first day she arrived:mad:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

do you go to wvu. i am a kentucky man myself but once my mommy drove me in the car and we went to morgantown and huntington. i always think of the marshall plane when i think of huntington. that was sad. i do not like to be sad. when i am i play with my army men or watch my star trek tapes. i like disco too.

No head mod? OK, in that case, can someone post a list of the current moderators? Thanks.

WVU

EOG Master

I am a Gator grad but I grew up a WV fan. I lived in Morgantown for about 5 years.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

one thing i can not do in moderation is eat potato skins. before i got sick and afraid to go out i would go to the tgi fridays and have potato skins and cheese sticks with a non-alcoholic margarita. i can not drink alcohol i am allergic to it. when i was younger i wanted to be one of those eating champions like the great kobayashi. i once ate 42 hot dogs in one sitting. i did not feel so well. could not even listen to the beegees. that and being afraid to go out in public ended my extreme eating career. now i want to be the next hulk hogan. he is a real american.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

if you grew up in morgantown then you are probably a little how do they say country like me. i live in the hills in kentucky and sometimes our whole family wears overalls to dinner. if we have company though i have to go upstairs before i make a scene. if you have not read it before i have agoraphobia. nice to meet you mister morgantown. or is that don nehlen lol. my picture is under my name.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

I would trade all of them for a full-time Dirty, and a side order of his WNBA picks.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

So, who do YOU GUYS think would make the best Head Mod ?? :pop:

Hard to pick.....you pick one and the others might get insulted.

I'd say to keep is simple and vote for whichever mod is here the most.

Whoever has the most time to dedicate to being here all the time, is probably who would be the best head honcho.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1284929 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->gynecologist<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1284929", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG's West Coast Guy

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1284929 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Who is the head moderator here?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->waltercaring is the boss<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lololol mister vagina doctor. i am not the boss but do have a consulting contract with a company in a city out west. since i spend all my time indoors i am very good at the internet and computer programming so i am able to do stuff from them at home. it is easy work and usually does not take more than an hour a day at most though they pay me ok. mostly i live off of government cheese as my mommy calls it and gamble on the internet. but i do actually have a job but they do not realize it takes no time for me to do what they want me to do so it is usually about 15 minutes a day. i have one of those mathematical minds like rain man and a photograph memory so it is easy.

WVU

EOG Master

Fuck head mod. Who should be head paid poster?
:pop:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i nominate wvu. he is a good country boy like me and seems like a real stand up guy. he would not be like my buddy robbie and not pay me my beegees album and star trek tee shirt if i won a bet. he is also very kind to other posts and keeps a cool head. i am pretty good at that except for when i get angry and i have to take my medicine. sometimes the beegees calm me down though.

So, who do YOU GUYS think would make the best Head Mod ?? :pop:

Who would know?

Ken is overwhelmed with a bad management decision with
SEVEN moderators. Seven sports gambling Internet moderators in June. Radio shows are shutting down in the summer. That's just crazy.

Ken is the kindest gambling boss I know. He wants to keep all of you. But he is so overstaffed.

Mofome has the highest profile on the site. For all we know, the rest of you are working just as hard as he is behind the scenes. We don't see that.

Head moderator shouldn't be based on a Q-Rating.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

methinks mister american basketball head coach has a case of moderator penis envy. i take paxil when i get angry jeff maybe you should consult a physician. and i do not mean the pharmacologist that used to live across the hall in your fixed income housing. drugs are bad and i listened to nancy reagan. but sometimes you need them when you have anger issues like me. you can not be hulked up all the time. there was only one hulk hogan. if it makes you feel better i will give you a winning pick later.