gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

WYM

EOG Dedicated
Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist Rate Her Looks thread ? Today's female by request is Nicole Scherzinger.

And "RJT" - for some reason

WORLD-CLASS body - but the argument of what is more important a great face or a great body proves FACE is more important because she has sooooooooooooooo much makeup on in the pix she looks semi-decent in and awful in pix where she has little on that you know first thing in the morning she FRIGHTFUL to (try an) look at

She is perfect for DOGGIE - this way you don't have to look at her face
I just think saying her face is hideous is exaggerating quite a bit. Sarah Jessica Parker's mug, which was used in one of the "Rate Her" threads a few days ago, is a complete disaster. This chick's face isn't nearly as bad as that. Sure, her face isn't as attractive as her body, but pics like the one Shrink quoted are just bad pics. Met this broad at a concert I covered a few years ago and she looked good with very little makeup on.

I requested gyno feature her in one of his threads because I figured she'd get a significant difference of opinion from people on here. Guess I was right.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I can't see alot wrong with this total package. I see 8.0 and I think you 5's & 6's need a trip to the re assessment bureau and/or the optometrist.