Crap

WVU

EOG Master
skins don't you have women to smack around or kids around you that you can molest? WTF is wrong with YOU?

Thanks

Re: Alot of "hot" women threads here, across the street they have RUDY HUXTABLE!!!

Re: Alot of "hot" women threads here, across the street they have RUDY HUXTABLE!!!

skins don't you have women to smack around or kids around you that you can molest? WTF is wrong with YOU?

Thanks

Good point. I'll tell your mother you said to send money. Now stop e-stalking me. Thanks in advance.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Crap

Gee I wonder if this is why you needed to contact a mod, ya big fucking hairy assed baby. Don't even try to deny it. I guess you can post about raping kids and smacking women, but when others call you out on it you get all....

:sad

mofome

Banned

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Blondie

EOG Master

Gee I wonder if this is why you needed to contact a mod, ya big fucking hairy assed baby. Don't even try to deny it. I guess you can post about raping kids and smacking women, but when others call you out on it you get all....

:sad

WVU are these posts on EOG?

WVU

EOG Master

WVU are these posts on EOG?

Anyone that knows skins, knows that he loves to joke about having sex with kids. I guess he didn't want to be called out on it over here. He also recently posted here about beating women (jokingly I know) but I will leave that for you to find.

mofome

Banned

Anyone that knows skins, knows that he loves to joke about having sex with kids. I guess he didn't want to be called out on it over here. He also recently posted here about beating women (jokingly I know) but I will leave that for you to find.

sex with little kids is absurd. lots goes on down in that rubber room.

Skins didn't report it. I moved it down here. I know skins has a weird sense of humor, but people don't want to read that crap in the main forum

yeah probably

And you were probably gonna come up with that 14 grand if the Lakers won :+textinb3