Arena Nuts rate her looks thread "SportsGirl"

Re: Arena Nuts rate her looks thread "SportsGirl"

We are rating from an avatar?

Do I have Rosie O'Donnell or J-Lo on the line?

WVU

EOG Master

This is probably setting a bad precedence. I think we need her approval to continue.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

good lord, all hell might break loose if the same people who said mrs osu was average come in here :rolleyes:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

not very attractive and looks like one of those white trash girls you would meet down at the honkytonk in owensboro. i like my girls chunkier. like marion bartoli. i guess if she likes sports it is ok then we can shoot shit about the games. i just hope she is not a wnba fan winkwink if you know what i mean lol.

not very attractive and looks like one of those white trash girls you would meet down at the honkytonk in owensboro. i like my girls chunkier. like marion bartoli. i guess if she likes sports it is ok then we can shoot shit about the games. i just hope she is not a wnba fan winkwink if you know what i mean lol.

And, I am not made of any sort of blow-up material, so that's probably a negative for you.

Sportsgirl post a real pic for Jeff!!!!
OK, but just for you cuz you gave me a 10 ;)

This is at my birthday party ... see, I'm nice enough to post other girls too :houra

This is us doing our traditional Goldschlager shot:

Chance

EOG Senior Member

A woman who knows how to enjoy herself always gets top marks.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

OK, but just for you cuz you gave me a 10 ;)

This is at my birthday party ... see, I'm nice enough to post other girls too :houra

This is us doing our traditional Goldschlager shot:

Hmmm, Who's the one in Green :devil: :devil: :devil:

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i did not mean to insult you miss sportsgirl just you are not my cup of tea. i prefer the chunky girls and you need to eat more to suit my tastes. there are many fine men down at the honkytonk on owensboro that would be proud to have you i am sure. i used to live in a trailer anyway so the fact i called you trailer trash is more of a sisterly thing than an insult. now we live on a big farm and i have an apartment in the attic where i can dance and jam to the beegees as much as i want.

Sportsgirl- Your friends get into sports?
Some, do, yes. In that first photo, the two girls standing left, to right - Coleen and Andye - are BIG ravens fans. I hate the bitches. Kim - standing far right - is into sports a little, but not much, and Ashley isn't much at all, but we love her anyway ;)

She has a pretty smile, and beautiful face
She does and she is a really great girl. Very smart - she's an accountant. I always thought she looked like Marie Osmond.
Oh, and unfortunately, she's the only one in that photo who is married.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

She does and she is a really great girl. Very smart - she's an accountant. I always thought she looked like Marie Osmond.
Oh, and unfortunately, she's the only one in that photo who is married.

:gros3d8: Figures

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Wow go compare Sports girls numbers to some of the hottest woman in the world.......Just tells you about some of our posters......According to you guys she is as hot as anyone we have ever rated.....Congrats..

Hitdogg

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Kind of funny that I use to live on Sea Gull lane in Wilmington.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I believe she said she smokes - and if that is the case.......-1

If not - about a 9