i am looking for sharp like minded posters

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast
lots of neato guys on here even if they keep confusing me with other posters. my name is walter carling and i live in kentucky. i like to mess around on the internet since i am agoraphobic and am afraid to leave the house. i am a college student here at the local school but take internet courses so i do not have to be in an uncomfortable social situation. i like star trek and disco particularly the beegees and i have a girl named sheila. she is not real but a blow up doll. then again she does not talk back or say no lol. i am a very good handicapper as my afflicition gets me a nice check of government cheese. i do not drink alcohol as i am allergic to it and it gives me a rash. i like big girls and my two heroes are hulk hogan and marion bartoli. i went three and oh today and have some baseball pending but i did not post that. my uncle knows philip fulmer but i am a kentucky man. anyone else that likes to gamble or have similar interests please talk to me. i have gotten lots of private messages but i think they are the rudy galendo types who want to take advantage of me. please no angry words as i then have to take medicine and it makes me drowsy. even though i am afflicted i am still a happy person.