#1 NBA lottery, Beasley or Rose?

Re: #1 NBA lottery, Beasley or Rose?

Rose is the more consistant, but does Beasley's size give him more up side. Remeber these are young kids. There has to be someone better prepared for a strong move to the NBA.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Rose is the more consistant, but does Beasley's size give him more up side. Remeber these are young kids. There has to be someone better prepared for a strong move to the NBA.

not sure if rose is more consistent, beasley was a double-double machine this year, while going up against gimmick defenses designed to slow him down every game.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Rose is more consistant? Beasley was there for his team almost every game the entire season. Far better and more consistant than Rose.

TheNJKid

EOG Enthusiast
rose

rose

6'4 lebron like body for a pt guard. i have heard all kinds of "stories" , whether they are true or not, that beasley's past is suspect as far a being in trouble at times. i like his all around game, but on a team like say, the knicks.....rose might get some run right away....i wanna hear if anything comes out in the news about beasley having a sketchy highschool period.

Polar

EOG Member

Rose?

Just because some washed up T.V. anouncer claims this guy is great? He is NOTHING special just like the gaurd from Ohio State last year who should have also stayed in school. Most gaurds should stay in school for the entire 4 years.

The better Lopez twin should be the first player taken in this years draft over Beasley. This guy will be great in the pro's and make a bigger impact on his team than Beasley will on his team.

The Devil

EOG Master

can't go wrong with either one........depends what your needs are......

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Rose?

Just because some washed up T.V. anouncer claims this guy is great? He is NOTHING special just like the gaurd from Ohio State last year who should have also stayed in school. Most gaurds should stay in school for the entire 4 years.

The better Lopez twin should be the first player taken in this years draft over Beasley. This guy will be great in the pro's and make a bigger impact on his team than Beasley will on his team.

Must have made a huge impression on you if you can't tell if it was Brook or Robin. By the way, it is Brook that was better this past year.

Beasley will go first.

Polar

EOG Member

Must have made a huge impression on you if you can't tell if it was Brook or Robin. By the way, it is Brook that was better this past year.

Beasley will go first.

I don't know what Beasley's or Rose's first names are either and don't really give a flying fudge, But the 1 Lopez twin (Brook) will only get better and become a great pro!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i would take Dorsey over any fucking guy in college that guy

is more like Howrd from the Magici that guy is damn SCARY!!!!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I have a question.

If Durant and Oden were in this year's draft (as they were on draft day, not with one more year experience) , how would the draft order look?

I'm assuming that Rose, Beasley, Durant and Oden would be the top 4.....what's your order on these 4 players.

Would Oden still be #1?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Is this draft over? I can't find it on any tv channel. on NBA.com it says 7pm est on espn, but there's a baseball game on.

anyone know what channel the draft is on?

tripp

EOG Master

Wow, can't believe the majority here were backing Beasley.

Honestly, the guy should not have been at top 5 pick. Incredibly overrated coming out of college. I would rather have Brook Lopez than Michael Beasley.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Honestly, the guy should not have been at top 5 pick. Incredibly overrated coming out of college. I would rather have Brook Lopez than Michael Beasley.

How could you have watched Beasley play at K-state and felt this way? Seriously? I watched him play 10+ times in college and he was a can't miss kind of guy. I liked Rose more because of his personality, he was from Chicago, and he was a leader and PG. Beasley was a little soft in college, but nothing pointed towards him not succeeding, at all. He could rebound and score with the best of them. He'll average 20 PPG in the NBA. It's tough to hate on the kid, and he'll be fine.

Brooke Lopez over Beasley? After watching them both play in college that argument is insane.

tripp

EOG Master

How could you have watched Beasley play at K-state and felt this way? Seriously? I watched him play 10+ times in college and he was a can't miss kind of guy. I liked Rose more because of his personality, he was from Chicago, and he was a leader and PG. Beasley was a little soft in college, but nothing pointed towards him not succeeding, at all. He could rebound and score with the best of them. He'll average 20 PPG in the NBA. It's tough to hate on the kid, and he'll be fine.

Brooke Lopez over Beasley? After watching them both play in college that argument is insane.

Beasley is a selfish player that takes bad shots. He runs his mouth off and in the NBA he won't be able to back it up. He could be a solid wing player in the NBA, but he is far from a superstar like Rose and most could have predicted Rose to be this good last year in college.

I would rather Brook Lopez, Anthony Randolph, OJ Mayo, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Eric Gordon, Joe Alexander, DJ Augustin and maybe even Jason Thompson over Michael Beasley. Just a personal opinion, but I've never been a fan of the guy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He was far better than every player you listed in college. Mayo was the only one who was better, IMO, but the rest were an after thought. Beasley was on a terrible team in college, well not terrible but not good, and he shot a high percentage and dominated games. He was the reason the team was good. Character issues mean nothing to me, and all athletes are arrogant. It just doesn't matter when you're performing.

mofome

Banned

you should find some other threads. people actually laughed when i said rose would be a stud in year 1 and ROY.

:doh1

you should find some other threads. people actually laughed when i said rose would be a stud in year 1 and ROY.

:doh1

You mean to tell me you thought the #1 pick was going to be ROY? Great call. What a stretch. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO