Do you still play video games? If so at what age do you think you'll discontinue?

Apple

Banned
Video games,

I've known people who stopped playing Video Games in their early 20s and I know people who still play in their 40s..

Do you still play video games and at what age have and/or will discontinue playing them?

Re: Do you still play video games? If so at what age do you think you'll discontinue?

ill probably play until they quit making madden

Re: Do you still play video games? If so at what age do you think you'll discontinue?

well they better throw a wireless controller and the latest edition of madden in my coffin then...

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yes and probably never

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Do you still play video games? If so at what age do you think you'll discontinu

Re: Do you still play video games? If so at what age do you think you'll discontinu

ill probably play until they quit making madden

I was sooooooooo disappointed in Madden 08 its not even funny. The game play was horrible, so choppy. I really hope this year is different. It was like way to arcade ish looking for me as well... as for video games I will play into my 40's easily.

Apple

Banned

What level do you play at? All Madden

I was sooooooooo disappointed in Madden 08 its not even funny. The game play was horrible, so choppy. I really hope this year is different. It was like way to arcade ish looking for me as well... as for video games I will play into my 40's easily.

for ps2 or ps3? the ps2 version was like the past handful maddens...i didnt like how they switched up the gameplay and button configuration for the ps3 version...the ps3 version is pretty choppy...kinda reminds me of those 2k5 games espn made a while back

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i haven't bought madden in 3 years, i think i'm probaly due to get it this year for ps3. tiger woods usually comes out shortly after which i've been getting instead. love the tiger games

Apple

Banned

i haven't bought madden in 3 years, i think i'm probaly due to get it this year for ps3. tiger woods usually comes out shortly after which i've been getting instead. love the tiger games

You ever mess with the game Hot Shots Golf?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

for ps2 or ps3? the ps2 version was like the past handful maddens...i didnt like how they switched up the gameplay and button configuration for the ps3 version...the ps3 version is pretty choppy...kinda reminds me of those 2k5 games espn made a while back

PS3.... I still have my PS2 and when I feel like playing Madden I play it on my PS2 Madden 06 or 07 I believe. The PS3/360 version is horrible. Yea your right kinda is like 2k game... I will tell you though 2k makes a GREAT NBA game.

As long as they keep making better machines I suspect many will play games into their retirement ages.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

As long as they keep making better machines I suspect many will play games into their retirement ages.

I agree, now back to GTA IV12io4j2w90

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I have bought every Madden, NCAA, type of game, every year when they come out. But to be honest, I never play anymore. I play with friends, but never find myself wanting to play alone.

Apple

Banned

PS3.... I still have my PS2 and when I feel like playing Madden I play it on my PS2 Madden 06 or 07 I believe. The PS3/360 version is horrible. Yea your right kinda is like 2k game... I will tell you though 2k makes a GREAT NBA game.

ESPN NFL that was $19.99 was dogshit.. :puking:

Stopped playing video games for a pretty long time once I started running around with girls.

Guess I'm back to square one now, being married and all with a kid. He's starting to get into the PS2 games

I went out and bought some sports games because I really dig the franchise and legacy modes on these games now. Back in the day, you couldn't even make trades or sign free agents, now you can run the whole show all the way to the hot dog stand and the ticket prices

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Stopped playing video games for a pretty long time once I started running around with girls.

Guess I'm back to square one now, being married and all with a kid. He's starting to get into the PS2 games

I went out and bought some sports games because I really dig the franchise and legacy modes on these games now. Back in the day, you couldn't even make trades or sign free agents, now you can run the whole show all the way to the hot dog stand and the ticket prices

yeah i got a franchise goin with the Cubs. its fun setting the prices for all that shit. playing online is awesome too, my real good buddy who got transfered to philly plays me all the time online

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The only video game the Munchkin Man played ever was Pong, which the Munchkin Man believes was one of the first.

The Munchkin Man much prefers traditional board games and has excelled at Checkers, Chess, and Stratego.

Munchkin Man

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

back in 1990 i gave up my nintendo and all the games i beat like zelda,castlevania,metroid,etc. because i got interested in other stuff like girls and drugs. 18 years later i'm wanting to get one of those hand held things that includes all these same games i think its an advance or DS.a friend i had back then still plays em now.he missed out on the girls and drugs :grand:

Apple

Banned

you can't have girls drugs and video games?

Space Invaders, Centipede, and Ms. Pacman.

Never gonna give you up.