Need a guarantee play to invest my $20,000

I need a play to invest my $20,000 I will receive on Sunday or Tuesday from JB. The one poster providing me with the winning pick will be entitled to 1% compensation no questions asked. If you really like to help a fellow poster make some money and have fun doing it post your pick and the winning pick will be notified when Celtics raise the trophy.

Let's get some picks going.

:dancefool

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Need a guarantee play to invest my $20,000

Glenn what method would you use to pay the person who provides the winning pick?

:smokesmal

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

I'll be taking a dump in about 20-30 minutes........parlay that with something and you might hit nice........:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Since everyone is saying the series is over, why not put the 20K on Boston to win the title. Make an easy 3K. It takes money to make money.

American Capital Strategies, Ltd. (ACAS)

14% cash dividend dispersed quarterly

GD this is a guaranteed lead pipe, no doubt about it, lock of a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you keep betting it, you will lose it all. Take the money and do something fun like buy something you'll have or take a trip. Glad you won it, but don't give it away.

OSU I like your idea, but frankly with a little more risk I like Crude Oil Futures $160 puts with a September expiration.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

I need a play to invest my $20,000 I will receive on Sunday or Tuesday from JB. The one poster providing me with the winning pick will be entitled to 1% compensation no questions asked. If you really like to help a fellow poster make some money and have fun doing it post your pick and the winning pick will be notified when Celtics raise the trophy.

Let's get some picks going.

:dancefool

Glenn put that money out on the streets with a weekly vig

4%

OSU I like your idea, but frankly with a little more risk I like Crude Oil Futures $160 puts with a September expiration.

That's EXACTLY what I just did with a load of cash. I agree 100% here. Easy money.

Aces, unfortunitly for US and not us we are going to cash out large I believe.

Glenn what method would you use to pay the person who provides the winning pick?

:smokesmal

Ed McMahon will deliver the $200 check provided the Celtics are champs and the pick I chose, based on your convincing arguements which I have not seen made for the pick, wins.

You have to make a pick for me to chose from first.

Since everyone is saying the series is over, why not put the 20K on Boston to win the title. Make an easy 3K. It takes money to make money.

This is very risky because I haven't cashed yet on Celtics. Crazier things have happened.

munson15

I want winners...

This is very risky because I haven't cashed yet on Celtics. Crazier things have happened.
You are all about risk, Glenn! Think of it as a parlay!:cheersAnd besides, it was as close to a 'guarantee' as I could come up with.

lakers 1st quarter for the 20k. Lakers will be pissed and playing hard. Celtics will relax. Jackson will lite a fire under lal. After 1st q the game is a toss up

2pac

EOG Senior Member

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

2pac you are correct. I have nothing to lose if this play loses. The hole purpose of this thread is to help someone make $200 in case the Lakers aren't NBA champs.

Thank you Iwinyourmoney for your suggestion. However, I am looking for a play after the Celtics are crowned NBA champs because the money is tied up.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

2pac you are correct. I have nothing to lose if this play loses. The hole purpose of this thread is to help someone make $200 in case the Lakers aren't NBA champs.

Thank you Iwinyourmoney for your suggestion. However, I am looking for a play after the Celtics are crowned NBA champs because the money is tied up.

shy-lock that shit on the streets.......... 800 TO 1K A WEEK IN JUICE ALONE THAT GOES INTO YOUR POCKET

Apple

Banned

75% Lakers ML
15% Lakers 1st half
10% Lakers spread

Game 5

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Glenn, Illinois will beat Mizzou on to open the cfb season. they'll be a small dog so you'll get + money, also.

pvcpipe lock.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Tiger +125ish to win the Open. When you win just donate my deuce to your favorite charity.:cheers

Keep it coming guys. There are some great cappers in this forum. It's nice to see the plays all in front page.

I am driving at halftime to meet JB to receive my $20,000. He lives an hour away from my mansion. After careful consideration I have decided to invest my $20,000 in these bets.

$8,500 on Netherlands winning Euro2008 @ +420
$5,750 on Spain winning Euro2008 @ +620
$5,750 on Portugal winning Euro2008 @ +640

I will make a 75% guaranteed return of my $20,000 in 10 days.

Could you possibly explain that 75% guaranteed return once agian for the unwashed?

Could you possibly explain that 75% guaranteed return once agian for the unwashed?

Portugal will beat Germany and then Croatia to reach final. Netherlands will beat Russia/Sweden and Spain will beat Italy. Netherlands/Spain meet in semifinals and winner takes Portugal. I don't see any way this bet doesn't cash.

75% ?

Italy beating Spain is a very realistic possibility.
Portugal beating Germany and Croatia, though possible, is hardly a formality and in every tournament there's a major upset so you cannot discount the possibilty of the Dutch (playing way beyond even their own expectation) losing to the Russians/Swedes.

Try again Pythagoras.

75% ?

Italy beating Spain is a very realistic possibility.
Portugal beating Germany and Croatia, though possible, is hardly a formality and in every tournament there's a major upset so you cannot discount the possibilty of the Dutch (playing way beyond even their own expectation) losing to the Russians/Swedes.

Try again Pythagoras.

They said the same when I bet $55,000 on Lakers ML game 3 and Celtics +100 for $10,000 to win series before game 4. Some people will never learn, you included Joye. I'm a betting genius bud.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Perhaps you can bet the load that Turkey won't win another game in the Euro Cup.

They said the same when I bet $55,000 on Lakers ML game 3 and Celtics +100 for $10,000 to win series before game 4. Some people will never learn, you included Joye. I'm a betting genius bud.

I didn't say it wouldn't happen. In fact I hold two Portugal futures so I hope they do beat Germany and Croatia.

I am saying your math is wayyyyyy off.

I didn't say it wouldn't happen. In fact I hold two Portugal futures so I hope they do beat Germany and Croatia.

I am saying your math is wayyyyyy off.

I'm betting $20,000:

$8,500 on Netherlands winning Euro2008 @ +420 = $35,700 78.5%
$5,750 on Spain winning Euro2008 @ +620 = $35,650 78.25%
$5,750 on Portugal winning Euro2008 @ +640 = $36,800 84%

I'm sorry Joye. My math was wrong. I will win anywhere from 78.25% to 84% instead of 75% I originally claimed.

I am driving at halftime to meet JB to receive my $20,000. He lives an hour away from my mansion. After careful consideration I have decided to invest my $20,000 in these bets.

$8,500 on Netherlands winning Euro2008 @ +420
$5,750 on Spain winning Euro2008 @ +620
$5,750 on Portugal winning Euro2008 @ +640

I will make a 75% guaranteed return of my $20,000 in 10 days.

Should I hedge boys or should I let it ride?

:doh1