Saw the Movie "21" this morning - Bad

Re: Saw the Movie "21" this morning - Bad

I thought it was disappointing also. Too many ridiculous twists in the plot in the last half hour and overall just didn't live up to the hype at all. Amazing how well it did at the box office but I doubt it will be too remembered by anyone.

I thought it was disappointing also. Too many ridiculous twists in the plot in the last half hour and overall just didn't live up to the hype at all. Amazing how well it did at the box office but I doubt it will be too remembered by anyone.

Kate Bosworth was the only reason to watch it all the way through.

Apple

Banned

Almost all movies I see nowadays suck.. It's rare that I rate a movie over 8 anymore.

The coveted "over 8 rating" by gynecologist is always on the minds of Hollywood producers.

It was a movie. Not a blackjack tout video tape.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

mostly anything in the new millennium pretty much sucks television or moviewise compared to the last three or four decades of the 20th century.most of the movies or shows i liked were from the 70's,80's and 90's......

Apple

Banned

mostly anything in the new millennium pretty much sucks television or moviewise compared to the last three or four decades of the 20th century.most of the movies or shows i liked were from the 70's,80's and 90's......

Movies, Music yep.. Much better back in the days, shit sucks now.. There were 4 movies that came out in 1994 that are better than any movie I've seen this decade.