What potential top 10 draftees do you think will be major busts?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: What potential top 10 draftees do you think will be major busts?

definitely Mayo....Harold Miner anyone?

face it though, after the first couple picks anymore it really is a crapshoot....back in the day players like Buck Williams were going 10th and further back...and the top 10 was much more of a sure thing.

Joe Alexander - Because the Bucks will probably take him, and he will turn into nothing, like most of their top picks.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Gordon showed that he is very soft, Mayo just isnt all that good

Apple

Banned

Gordon showed that he is very soft, Mayo just isnt all that good

Hope your wrong about Gordon(Lifetime Clippers fan here)..

I agree 100% with Mayo, I've watched him a lot and I just don't see what the big deal is with him.. I don't think he's going to that comfortable playing PG in the NBA and I really don't like him at the 2.. Taller NBA players are going to give him fits..

I'm expecting him to be a turnover machine in the NBA..

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Gyno, Bucs may be able to give you a better idea of Gordon, but from what I saw of him, if he was played physically, he disappeared.

Apple

Banned

I know he disappeared the last couple of weeks and didn't look the same, some people think it was because he was playing better competition..

He's going to be a work in progress I imagine..

I know he disappeared the last couple of weeks and didn't look the same, some people think it was because he was playing better competition..

He's going to be a work in progress I imagine..

he just plays a lot like iverson...tries to shoot 20 times a game...heres this stat im talking about...since the beginning of februrary he shot 37% from the field as a "sharp shooter"