Am I the only one who likes Identity?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Am I the only one who likes Identity?

seriously though. Identity seems to be hated by way too many posters.

Never had a problem with ID

She's good people in my book

Journeyman

EOG Master

ID is great...one of the all time forum personalities.

she takes way too much abuse.

WVU

EOG Master

in one sentence what is the reason many dislike her?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the rumor i heard is jman proposed to her, and when he got rejected, that was the day she became blocked on aol :pop:

dont kill the messenger

ouch

EOG Dedicated

What? No dickhead frog checking in to call ID a cow for the three hundreth time.

He is probably busy preparing his October 30th posting thread introducing himself for the upcoming NBA season. (You know: "I am the Impotent Frog. Thanks for stopping by my thread.)

Oh yeah, I like ID.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i like everyone. i am a very positive person though and am trying to stop all of the negativity that others bring. medication and the power of positive thinking can go a long way sometimes. disco helps too.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

sportsgirl you are my new favorite poster. you should have seen me dancing around the attic like a spazz. i am fired up now. may go down to the basement and pump some iron. them gibb boys just got it going on do they not.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

sometimes i dream of being in the seventies at studio fifty four getting my groove on in a white bell bottom tux to the sounds of the beegees. and do not worry sportsgirl sheila is not the jealous type lol.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i love when ID has a pick of the day, easy money taking the other side

The Devil

EOG Master

ID IS GOOD FOR THE FORUM........GIVES EVERYONE A NOSE TO PICK ON.........

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I have no problem with ID, but I believe the only thing she's caught a little grief from other posters for is her wagering style, the amount of units used per game, and no win-loss record......

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Who is Identity? A little history, please :)

Lets put it this way. If the two of you were roommates and when you came home from a hard day's work, you wouldn't have to waste your time opening your mail, because Identity would have already open it for you.

:mutley

Apple

Banned

Lets put it this way. If the two of you were roommates and when you came home from a hard day's work, you wouldn't have to waste your time opening your mail, because Identity would have already open it for you.

:mutley

That was fucking hilarious:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What? No dickhead frog checking in to call ID a cow for the three hundreth time.

He is probably busy preparing his October 30th posting thread introducing himself for the upcoming NBA season. (You know: "I am the Impotent Frog. Thanks for stopping by my thread.)

Oh yeah, I like ID.

Hmmmm.

OF...:pop:

janus

EOG Dedicated

its amusing that the slobbering geeks who spend most of their time gushing & fawning in the increasingly popular "i'm-a-bimbo/look-at-me/me-so-hawwwny" threads are usually the same ones calling ID an attention whore when she posts something gambling or sports related.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

its amusing that the slobbering geeks who spend most of their time gushing & fawning in the increasingly popular "i'm-a-bimbo/look-at-me/me-so-hawwwny" threads are usually the same ones calling ID an attention whore when she posts something gambling or sports related.

me so hawwwny

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!
[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach] You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

I dream of a Hartman meets Identity. (+1 misquote photo)

OF...:cheers