How do you like your taco's??

Re: How do you like your taco's??

soft shell, black beans, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, guacomole, sour cream, salsa ... now I'm hungry :(

rjt721

EOG Master

Really? It's my favorite.. It's better out here in L.A, heck it has to be.

80% Mexicans here in L.A now..
Yeah, I know I'll be in the minority on this one.

Give me an Italian meal over Mexican food any day of the week.

Apple

Banned

Middleeastern food is my favorite.. Everybody likes Italian how could you not?

I like them both ways actually.. Not easy to find a meatless taco in restaurants, it's more of a eating at home thing..
Really? They are everywhere here in Asheville - but this is a very "hippy" town with lots of vegetarians and vegans.

gofer5

EOG Addicted

I have not found an Italian meal that I don't like. Italian and Mexican food are a toss up for me. :cheers

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

soft shell, black beans, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, guacomole, sour cream, salsa ... now I'm hungry :(

All of the above plus spicy ground beef, cilantro, and diced hot peppers. There's a chain restaurant around here called "Mo's" that makes them the way the Munchkin Man likes them. Burritos too.

Munchkin Man

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Nope, I'm Italian.....and I Love my food ! Pasta every night if I could :thumbsup

Plus I cook all the time...

All of the above plus spicy ground beef, cilantro, and diced hot peppers. There's a chain restaurant around here called "Mo's" that makes them the way the Munchkin Man likes them. Burritos too.

Munchkin Man
We have Moe's here, too ... love it! 91023i2ndw;l

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Middleeastern food is my favorite.. Everybody likes Italian how could you not?

Asian cuisine, most notably Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese, is the Munchkin Man's favorite ethnic cuisine.

Mexican and South American food comes in second place for the Munchkin Man.

Italian food comes in last place for the Munchkin Man, unless it is a heaping plate of truly homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, with plenty of meat, green peppers, onions, garlic, fresh oregano, and with freshly ground parmesan cheese, and most importantly, NOT drenched in a lot of yucky, drippy, tomato sauce.

Munchkin Man

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Asian cuisine, most notably Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese, is the Munchkin Man's favorite ethnic cuisine.

Mexican and South American food comes in second place for the Munchkin Man.

Italian food comes in last place for the Munchkin Man, unless it is a heaping plate of truly homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, with plenty of meat, green peppers, onions, garlic, fresh oregano, and with freshly ground parmesan cheese, and most importantly, NOT drenched in a lot of yucky, drippy, tomato sauce.

Munchkin Man

I make a great Bolognese sauce.

?? Please tell

Fresh dice tomatos
diced onion
minced garlic (fresh)
fresh mushrooms

Sautee in butter and olive oil. Add salt, pepper, basil and oregano. simmer. Add black olives. Put on pasta and top with feta cheese. Have a Moretti or a Peroni :cheers