What NFL Game Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
What NFL Game Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year?

<TABLE class=standard_table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=whiteback><TD>Sunday, Dec. 7</TD><TD>Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers</TD><TD>

</TD><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i think this game will be great because these two hardly play and when they do the stakes are usually high.romo vs. roethlisberger

<TABLE class=standard_table cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=whiteback><TD>Sunday, Dec. 7</TD><TD>Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the same day as the game above the titans play the browns in a game that could be a fight for a wild card spot and lets not forget how the titans got the final playoff spot last year knocking the browns out at the last second so there could be some bad blood in this one.by the way ernest byner the former browns running back in the eighties is now the running backs coach for the titans.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: What NFL Game Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year

those colts-patriots games are always great.i think that matchup is the best one of this decade so far.they are two best teams in the league the last ten years.brady vs. manning is one i'll be looking forward to.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

My calendar is circled for Pats at Chargers.

All of them for me, too - but I have some special interest in the Nov. 3 Steelers/Redskins matchup :devil:

Any one I'll be watching from 8 rows back!

But I have a special interest in the Pats/Steelers match up.:devil:

Any one I'll be watching from 8 rows back!

But I have a special interest in the Pats/Steelers match up.:devil:
I'll bet you're looking forward to that new coozie ... but, do you think just to be fair, the NFL could schedule one of these matchups in Pittsburgh one time?

That's fine...we like winning in Heinz Field too.:devil:

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

When the Chargers play the Giants in the Super Bowl.

pats/colts in lucas oil...that game is going to be insane!!! hopefully i can land some tickets but those are gonna be expensive...

cowboys/bengals should be a good one w/ all the talk w/ chad johnson