Wolves trade Mayo to Memphis for Love!!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Wolves get:

- Kevin Love
- Mike Miller
- Brian Cardinal
- Jason Collins

Grizzlies get:

- O.J. Mayo
- Antoine Walker
- Marko Jaric
- Greg Buckner

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Wolves trade Mayo to Memphis for Love!!!

I think Grizzlies won this trade, Love wont be shit, Mayo will be solid. Mike Miller can shoot but thats about it

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I agree, I don't think that Love will be a good pro. I think that he will be a bust, shocked he got drafted so high.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i like this trade too even though i'll miss miller and his great shooting.when i saw they drafted love i was actually irritated and now i'm glad they dumped his ass to the wolves,lol.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i like this trade too even though i'll miss miller and his great shooting.when i saw they drafted love i was actually irritated and now i'm glad they dumped his ass to the wolves,lol.

haaha... nice trade for sure 12io4j2w90

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i've been hesitant to really embrace the grizzlies here because of the constant rumors of michael heisley trying to sell the team.i think he might pull a seattle supersonics on us and move to another city like he already did from vancouver.nothing i hate worse than seeing the fans suffer after throwing their full support behind a team.if i knew for sure they'd be here for a long time i'd throw all my support behind them but i'm waiting to see whats going to happen behind the scenes.

The planet that these players play on orbits around Sol. I'm not sure what league you'all are talking about.. . . .

Why not trade a potential All Star point guard and a proven scorer at the 3 for a big guy that has a strong chance of breaking down under an NBA schedule and an over rated point guard known more for his hair changes than his ability to distribute the ball.

This is why the T-Wolve organization sucks, has sucked, and always will suck. Garnett was the best draft in team history and they never would get him the help he needed.

I guess as long as they put Jimmy Jam in the front row and keep that 12-14K people per game they will run the team like the Cubs used to.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If the Wolves get a player, isn't it a matter of time before the Celtics get that player?

The next time McHale needs lunch, he can call the Celtics and say, "send over a ham sandwich and a diet coke and i'll send you guys Kevin Love"

rayray

EOG Dedicated

i refuse to buy tickets to see these fucksticks this year. got damn memphis..in the first place, what the fuck are we doing drafting a white guy??? much less one out of the pac 10. if we wanted a guy of mayos caliber, we should have taken eric gordon. gordon will be a better player and they wouldnt have to deal with all the mayo money bullshit from college. then, while the guy is still available, we should have taken cdr for our next 1st round pick.. absolutely fucking stupid. i hope this shitty town i live in does away with this shitty franchise. save your money mike, it will be another 5 years before we are ready for the playoffs....

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i refuse to buy tickets to see these fucksticks this year. got damn memphis..in the first place, what the fuck are we doing drafting a white guy??? much less one out of the pac 10. if we wanted a guy of mayos caliber, we should have taken eric gordon. gordon will be a better player and they wouldnt have to deal with all the mayo money bullshit from college. then, while the guy is still available, we should have taken cdr for our next 1st round pick.. absolutely fucking stupid. i hope this shitty town i live in does away with this shitty franchise. save your money mike, it will be another 5 years before we are ready for the playoffs....

taylor (wolves owner) is easily surpassing donald sterling as the cheapest owner.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Hey bob, i heard our 2nd round pick (some serb or something) is going to play the next 3 years in Italy, whats up with that?

Apple

Banned

Wolves get:

- Kevin Love *ROOKIE*
- Mike Miller 16.4ppg
- Brian Cardinal 3.2ppg
- Jason Collins 1.9ppg

Grizzlies get:

- O.J. Mayo *ROOKIE*
- Antoine Walker 8.0ppg
- Marko Jaric 8.3 ppg
- Greg Buckner 4.0ppg

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Hey bob, i heard our 2nd round pick (some serb or something) is going to play the next 3 years in Italy, whats up with that?

he's the "hot shot" euro this year that just signed a multi year contract in spain (i think). there is a buyout after 2 years. but taylor will not spend a cent buying out his contract, he'll sell the rights instead. every trade has the wolves getting money back and paying less in contracts. taylor doesn't want the mayos or roys, they'll command mega bucks in the future, he wants the low salary loves and foyes, he makes donald sterling look like a big spender.

mofome

Banned

Wolves get:

- Kevin Love *ROOKIE*
- Mike Miller 16.4ppg
- Brian Cardinal 3.2ppg
- Jason Collins 1.9ppg

Grizzlies get:

- O.J. Mayo *ROOKIE*
- Antoine Walker 8.0ppg
- Marko Jaric 8.3 ppg
- Greg Buckner 4.0ppg

who won?

mr merlin

EOG Master

he's the "hot shot" euro this year that just signed a multi year contract in spain (i think). there is a buyout after 2 years. but taylor will not spend a cent buying out his contract, he'll sell the rights instead. every trade has the wolves getting money back and paying less in contracts. taylor doesn't want the mayos or roys, they'll command mega bucks in the future, he wants the low salary loves and foyes, he makes donald sterling look like a big spender.
Your right on - thats why the wolves attendance keeps dropping. the fact he keeps Mchale after all the mistakes he's made speaks volumes.

I guess I'm the only one who think this was a good trade for the T'Wolves

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

good lord what a horrible trade. This local team is the shit can of all teams...

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

good lord what a horrible trade. This local team is the shit can of all teams...

we're doing our best to out do the clippers of the 80's and 90's. like i said, glen taylor is becoming a bigger cheapskate than sterling.

I guess I'm the only one who think this was a good trade for the T'Wolves
No youre not Im done arguing with these jokers they prove time and time again that they just dont know basketball. Minn got the better end of that deal trust me.