Would you want to go to a SuperBowl even if your team wasn't in it?

mofome

Banned
Was thinking about possibly trying to have tickets as a prize for some contest, but i was wondering how many people would want to go even without their team being in the thing. All together, tickets, travel, room, it would be expensive as hell but an experience you wouldn't forget.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Would you want to go to a SuperBowl even if your team wasn't in it?

To be honest, I think most people would sell the tickets and make money off it. Just my opinion...

JH85

EOG Addicted

Would love to go to a superbowl, no matter what teams are in it. Life long dream

Apple

Banned

Careless about who's playing, would LOVE to go..

I would love that... Then Bears would have an easy win :houra

12io4j2w90

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::
::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

How are the Bears gonna score any points?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Was thinking about possibly trying to have tickets as a prize for some contest, but i was wondering how many people would want to go even without their team being in the thing. All together, tickets, travel, room, it would be expensive as hell but an experience you wouldn't forget.

Any chance that this could happen or is it wishful thinking? I would love to go to a Superbowl. It would be a dream of a lifetime to experience something like that.

That is how I went to the SB, just decided I was going to go see whoever was playing in the last one played in Pasadena. Game wasn't that great and damn I don't like those Cowboy fans, but its still something I'll never forget.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I go to sporting events and the teams playing aren't a factor.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NO

Super Bowl is NOT a game worth seeing if your team isn't in it - game takes FOREVER because the endless commercial breaks take forever and then halftime takes about 5 years

gimme SB tix for a game the Broncos are NOT in and those babies get sold and i take the money i got from selling them and head off to some tropical island for a week or so where guys wearing anything but swim trunks and women wearing anything other than a bikini (if that) is being overdressed

J

joeybagadonuts

Yes.

Went to the SB in Atlanta. Had a great time and had no rooting interest in either team. (other than my bet, of course)

I think most would love to go to the Super Bowl. Some would sell, but I know personally that would be an amazing experience that you know won't come along very often, if ever again.

Great idea, if this can actually be done.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

To be honest, I think most people would sell the tickets and make money off it. Just my opinion...
i agree, i know i would def sell them even if my team was in it. Friend of mine sold 4 tickets last year for 6k a piece in a matter of minutes.

Yes, I'd want to go once in my life just to enjoy all the hoopla that surrounds the game.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

As a Pack fan I went to NO for the SB. The whole experience was better than the game. Seeing all the celebraties and Bourbon Street antics was outstanding. Something I will never forget.

If the Salamanders ever play the Gila Monsters, I'm there,

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

the gila monsters would lose

the gila monsters would lose

Maybe so, but if they will just "play their game," "stay focused," and "avoid turnovers," they have a chance.

Football season is just about here! It's been a long, hot summer. God, how I have missed hearing those cliches.

Haven't been to one my Giants were in but have been to another and to me it was no big deal.

Final Four was the most fun, then several bowl games, World Series (but it was a special game). Stanley Cup was wild, but again not my team so not nearly the fun.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Since the Super Bowl is in Tampa this year, I won't have far to travel when I win the contest if it's offered.....:cocktail