gynecologist Series Chase.. 6/27-6/29: WHITE SOX (YTD: 4-5 +4.01)

Apple

Banned
Overall Series games YTD: 4-5 +4.01 Units
Overall Series YTD: 4-0 +4.01 Units

I'm going with the White Sox for this weekend..

White Sox 24-11 @ Home
Cubs 16-20 on road

Cubs without Soriano and Zambrano for this one.. Cubs swept them in last series and just dont see them beating the White Sox 6 in a row especially at Cell..

1* White Sox -116

GL

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist Series Chase.. 6/27-6/29: WHITE SOX (YTD: 4-5 +4.01)

I'm glad you like it bud.. Would love to get this over with today

I think you have a better shot at it tomorrow than today....but I could be wrong. Either way I'm sure you've got a winner here.

munson15

I want winners...

I like the revenge angle here. Looking good so far, Sox bullpen should be able to get it done for you. GL!

There ya go Gyno!!! Easy money for you.........WOW, I was off on that one!

Apple

Banned

Thanks guys really appreciate the solid vibes in here.. God Bless you guys

Overall Series games YTD: 5-5 +5.01 Units
Overall Series YTD: 5-0 +5.01 Units

on your series chase you quit after you get 1 win in the series? for example, you would not be betting the sox in tomorrow's game?

Apple

Banned

Yes sir, once I win no more bets..

If they would of lost today, then I would of wagered enough on them tomorrow to win 2.16 units..

so now you just chill out until new series start on tuesday? i do something similar to you except i don't quit and i carry it over to a new series with different teams if necessary....for example i bet the tigers tonight, and i will bet them again on saturday and sunday. tomorrow for 1 unit obviously since they won today, and if i lose then i would bet enough on sunday to clear the 1 unit like you do on your losses

Apple

Banned

Really.. My goal is just one unit per series.. If I just want to get that one win, yes I'm done til Monday or Tuesday series..

anywho....good luck to you:cheers ...your system is obviously safer than mine but i feel like i choose series where the chance of a sweep is greater than normal

Apple

Banned

See our systems are similar but very different at the same time.. When I pick a team for a series chase I look at all three games like they are one game..

I look for the team who I think has the least chance of getting swept. You look for the team who will do the sweeping..

I think you and I should talk, please post in this thread
http://forums.eog.com/baseball-betting/rd-7-pick-team-who-doesnt-142592.html

And post what teams you are doing this with.. I very curious and might even join.. Thanks bud good to meet you.

THIS IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE ALL ABOUT!

Yeah, I definitely think your system is a good one. I went ahead and gave a full rundown in your suggested thread as to the details of my system

Apple

Banned

I just read it sir and am very interested in it.. I bolded what caught my eye the most and what I didn't understand at first.