Ask the girls of EOG...

Re: Ask the girls of EOG...

:+waving-5

What does that mean?

Hello, I guess.

You agree?

Disagree?

Gonna ban me? (wouldn't last long, but I don't think that's what you're saying)

Love my post?

That guy is ridiculously perverted and this influx of, uh, 'women' has put him on overdrive.

Always hard to tell with you because the average amount of words in your posts is 3.7.

What does that mean?

Hello, I guess.

You agree?

Disagree?

Gonna ban me? (wouldn't last long, but I don't think that's what you're saying)

Love my post?

That guy is ridiculously perverted and this influx of, uh, 'women' has put him on overdrive.

Always hard to tell with you because the average amount of words in your posts is 3.7.
All of the above.

Good to see you posting.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I had my first job at 14, too. Working in my dad's warehouse putting products in boxes and packing them in big boxes. The most boring job I have ever had! But, my parents were somewhat wealthy and didn't want me to grow up lazy or unappreciative - I did this every summer til I went to college. My dad used to take money out my paycheck and make me buy savings bonds and he started my IRA when I was 15!

I kind of grew up the same way. parents had good money, my dad was the 5th largest General contractor in the U.S.

Went to work for him, buy quit after 3 weeks...LOL

But even though we had money, he wanted me to work. So I did. But not with him. Big Mistake on my part today.
But I have done well on my own.

This goes for any of the ladies out there.

What are your thoughts on married men?
Are there any circumstances that would sway your answer?
And you can even answer for a married lady, Mrs. OSU.

And I am not asking for personal reasons.

Cause it would cost me 50% and trust me thats a bunch of % :LMAO

Started with nothing 20 years ago and worked my ass off to
sell my company. :pop:

:doggygrou

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

While I finishing this Ggrich hills off - what the real deal with squirters - I been with one when I was 20 - I'm now 36 - at the time it was a one night stand so I was just really confused by what happened and I wasted and I was young - a fraternity nerd - but my bed was soaked - 16 years later and nothing - I actually try to sniff out squirters too and nothing - I'd like to have a squirter for a week - I don't care if me bed is drench and I'm wearing a raining coat with a cut out for me cock -

Sorry for the spelling - bottle of ggrich hills chardonay - ambien and xanax - playing the Breakers and need to be sleeping by 12:30

While I finishing this Ggrich hills off - what the real deal with squirters - I been with one when I was 20 - I'm now 36 - at the time it was a one night stand so I was just really confused by what happened and I wasted and I was young - a fraternity nerd - but my bed was soaked - 16 years later and nothing - I actually try to sniff out squirters too and nothing - I'd like to have a squirter for a week - I don't care if me bed is drench and I'm wearing a raining coat with a cut out for me cock -

Thanks for checking in.

Seriously.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I doubt any of the girls here are squirters - not that there's antyhing wrong with that - can't hurt to ask

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Mrs OSU when can I sweep her off her feet?

Gynecologist - its so true... Delete all the numbers in your phone or just put your phone away for a few weeks and you will have ass lined up (Assuming you have a number of old hookup friends in your phone)

Sean

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Mrs OSU when can I sweep her off her feet?

Gynecologist - its so true... Delete all the numbers in your phone or just put your phone away for a few weeks and you will have ass lined up (Assuming you have a number of old hookup friends in your phone)

Sean

As soon as possible!!

Seymour, Every woman has the ability to be a squirter. You have to know what you're doing and she has to trust you and be completly relaxed as well as stimulated. And no, a majority of the time it doesn't happen during intercourse.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Seymour, Every woman has the ability to be a squirter. You have to know what you're doing and she has to trust you and be completly relaxed as well as stimulated. And no, a majority of the time it doesn't happen during intercourse.
WOW !!! A Man that knows. I am impressed.. I Like you.. :kiss

Angels, thanks but I owe all of the credit to women. It's amazing how patience and communication help a humble guy learn how to please a woman.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I had my first job at 14!! Worked in a kitchen at a retirement home!! Old people are awesome!!! I still work with the older population today. One of my classes I teach at the gym is a yoga class for seniors, 60-80 years old. They are AMAZING!!

It takes a lot to work with and help older people,You must have a big heart.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Angels, thanks but I owe all of the credit to women. It's amazing how patience and communication help a humble guy learn how to please a woman.
Thanks!! But , To your credit humble guy, you listened IMO Da Man is a Man.. and your woman is lucky..:cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Never thought I would say this to one of your posts, but I was going to make the exact same post.

That guy is a f*cking weirdo.

:+textinb3Go read some of his classics in the Arts and Entertainment section and make sure you put on a heavy rain coat. ecck.

I am doing real good It Is a beautiful morning, and my coffee is waking me up. How you doin?

I am doing good. I am finishing up my vacation this weekend. I went to Busch Gardens all day yesterday with Dawg and my boys. Now today we are taking them to the movies to see Wall-E and then to Chuckie Cheese. Yayyyy for me huh! :+excited-

That is ok they have fun and that is what it is about.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I am doing good. I am finishing up my vacation this weekend. I went to Busch Gardens all day yesterday with Dawg and my boys. Now today we are taking them to the movies to see Wall-E and then to Chuckie Cheese. Yayyyy for me huh! :+excited-

It sure is okay to have fun.. You enjoy your day. I like Chucky Cheese... :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

I wanna go what time would I have to be there by :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, I like it when MRS. OSU posts. There's another one of these threads out there. A more recent one.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Great thread. It is the "wish I knew then what I know now" Women and men are so fricken different.

Patience, patience, touching, patience, patience, patience. We are built for speed and they are the opposite. Once in a while the women like a quick bam but my experience about sex leads me to think it is like reading a novel versus the cliff notes version on pleasuring a woman.

And after, if you are totally fulfilled, women, PLEASE BE QUIET. Thank you.

We do not feel like chatting about our day after all that hard work..............LOL