Who is the best math guy here at EOG?

Apple

Banned
I've seen this question asked a couple of times in threads.. Let's see if I can get an answer here..

I know raiders is pretty sharp..

Re: Who is the best math guy here at EOG?

There are a few very good numbers guys here.

The sharpest ones can destroy exchanges.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Here's a story problem for raiders...

number of times tfz has succeeded, times number of forums raiders has made better, times average of replies raiders gets to 30 worthless threads he starts a day...

See answer below...

raiders...go fuck yourself...OF :+waving-5

I took one math class in four years of college and barely passed it. It isn't me :nono

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

my new nickname is rain man. i am like john nash from beautiful mind. even though i have mental issues i have a scary math mind.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How is your pond Froggy?

Good to see you around.

Hazardous to even breathe the air, but I am still out there. Can't keep a good Frog from his pond. Speaking of...gotta get some baitfish for tomorrow...laters...

Best Wishes Travis...OF :+waving-5

No much with numbers but the guy who made my computer program may be able to help if you have a ???

But I know that 2+2 is 4 in Texas anyway

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Oops, went to get worms, forgot I threw them in the garden, off to Walmart tomorrow early AM. Shit.

OF...2938u4ji23

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I took one math class in four years of college and barely passed it. It isn't me :nono

Hi Sportsgirl,

The Munchkin Man is a full time private math tutor.

If you had known the Munchkin Man back then, the Munchkin Man would have been very glad to help you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

WVU

EOG Master

I am pretty good with numbers, but there are far better than me. I am going with trytrytry here and ganchrow from across the street

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I am pretty good with numbers, but there are far better than me. I am going with trytrytry here and ganchrow from across the street

ganchrow is hands down best I've ever seen - i taught college math for 12 years and some of his stuff blows me away. it's not close

Apple

Banned

ganchrow is hands down best I've ever seen - i taught college math for 12 years and some of his stuff blows me away. it's not close

no question about it.. ganch is the best math guy on the forums

There are two types of math in sports gambling. There is the old-fashioned math we all know, where you take the numerical data and arrive at a mathematical conclusion.

But there is also a sports gambler math, also known as "Toutmath" where you begin with the desired answer and then manipulate the data to justify it.

The latter is the much more common.

There are two types of math in sports gambling. There is the old-fashioned math we all know, where you take the numerical data and arrive at a mathematical conclusion.

But there is also a sports gambler math, also known as "Toutmath" where you begin with the desiredanswer and then manipulate the data to justify it.

The latter is the much more common.

Well said. . .:cheers:cheers

MM is the best....hands down....and he can whip the shit out of anyone in checkers.....anyone want to bet???

I never can find my calculator on the computer. I still have one of those litlle plastic, hand-held ones.