Ever buy anything from an infomercial?

Apple

Banned
If so, was it worth it?

I've heard mostly bad feedback from people I know about things they have purchased off of late night infomercials..

Care to share any of your experiences?

Re: Ever buy anything from an infomercial?

As my father used to say... If something was worth a damn, they would sell it in stores.

Never bought anything but I've watched so many infomercials just for the entertainment of it. All the real estate system scammers like Tom Vu, Dave del Dotto, etc. And Don Lapre's "Tiny Little Ads" scam stuff. Plus if you're lucky enough sometimes you can catch a half hour long "Wild Party Girls" one.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

The "Sham-Wow" does look pretty awesome. Considering it.

Infomercials got me through a lot of sleepless nights after my separation. But I never bought one. You can find most anything all that is sold on tv in stored a few months after they come out anyway.

Pretty soon it'll be time for Proline to be back on the air and whatever Wayne Root decides to call his show this year if there is one. I like how they always make these shows seem like they are real shows to talk about the weekends football games and then subliminally they are really just wanting people to call up just like any other infomercial.

Infomercials got me through a lot of sleepless nights after my separation. But I never bought one. You can find most anything all that is sold on tv in stored a few months after they come out anyway.

Yeah that's for sure, yummy. How many times have I been in a store only to see the "AS SEEN ON TV" gimmick on a box of something being sold.

Apple

Banned

Never bought anything but I've watched so many infomercials just for the entertainment of it. All the real estate system scammers like Tom Vu, Dave del Dotto, etc. And Don Lapre's "Tiny Little Ads" scam stuff. Plus if you're lucky enough sometimes you can catch a half hour long "Wild Party Girls" one.

Don Lapre.. He ended up filing for Bankruptcy

Be Wary of Don Lapre, Doug Grant, and "The Greatest Vitamin in the World"k

Apple

Banned

That old man that does real estates commercials looks like a scam artist..

Buying homes for $800.. yeah lol

TVG and HRTV are on 24hrs at my house. I have purchased the sham wow (not bad, just like the ones at the swap meet) and the swivel sweeper. No buyers remorse.

neckface

EOG Member

Thigh Master...
but my thighs were already buff, just had a thing for Suzanne Somers.
I'm over her now.
I swear.

Blondie

EOG Master

Would you buy this? :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0lW_Sxeo_Y&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0lW_Sxeo_Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Devil

EOG Master

bought a veg-o-matic....didn't work

bought some knives.......weren't as sharp as those on tv....

bought some other gadgets....none worked........