Anyone here get a massage lately?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I go all the time. I have a few different massage professionals that i use depending in which city i'm in at the time. Its great stuff. Expensive, but some places have package deals, so you can get better rates.

If you ever have trouble sleeping, go get yourself a massage from a real pro, you'll sleep like a baby.:houra

panther

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone here get a massage lately?

not lately

try to get one when Iam out of town

camp lejeune base here

you go into a massage joint here all they want to do is grab your dick

lol

Blondie

EOG Master

I go all the time. I have a few different massage professionals that i use depending in which city i'm in at the time. Its great stuff. Expensive, but some places have package deals, so you can get better rates.

If you ever have trouble sleeping, go get yourself a massage from a real pro, you'll sleep like a baby.:houra

I usually go about once a month. Have not been in a while though

You are right. Sleep like a baby afterwards :cheers

I just got one last week. I do tend to go for at least one every few months. It really does help relieve a lot of tension and I feel great for quite a while after.

You are right about the sleepiness afterward. That's how you can tell if it was a good massage.

panther

EOG Dedicated

guys

I got a hot tub about 6 months ago

dont know how I did without one now

turned my garage into a spa

it is great if you like massages

and if thier is anyway you can swing it do it

I have had a few in my life and I think they are great. I also had a whole body slat scrub once and oh man was my skin soft afterwards.

Once a month...have one scheduled for this Wednesday PM. My golf game is usually the beneficiary and I am scheduled to tee it up Thursday & Friday....we'll see.

If your place has a steam shower, I highly recommend it before the massage...about a half hours worth. Especially good if you have a cold coming on....sweats it right out of you!

Once a month...have one scheduled for this Wednesday PM. My golf game is usually the beneficiary and I am scheduled to tee it up Thursday & Friday....we'll see.

If your place has a steam shower, I highly recommend it before the massage...about a half hours worth. Especially good if you have a cold coming on....sweats it right out of you!

I've sat in a sauna for a few minutes before a massage sometimes. I'd also recommend it.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

panther - try going to a Registered Massage Therapist and stay away from the Swedish massages...

panther

EOG Dedicated

Can't you read?

Panther turned his garage into a spa.

He doesn't have to 'go' anywhere.

it is great

but filled up my shop

so building the shop warehouse on the edge of my land

putting a apartment for michelle on the 2nd floor

she gets out of college this comming year

already has a teaching/coaching job at a local high school

calling in alot of favors from my buddies in other trades of the construction biz to pull this off

it is great

but filled up my shop

so building the shop warehouse on the edge of my land

putting a apartment for michelle on the 2nd floor

she gets out of college this comming year

already has a teaching/coaching job at a local high school

calling in alot of favors from my buddies in other trades of the construction biz to pull this off

Hear ya, bro.

I would imagine developing a spa business in your garage might cause a few complications, but whatever the case, best of luck with it man.

All I was saying to that other guy is that after establishing this spa in your garage, there will be NO need to go to any other establishment.

panther

EOG Dedicated

Hear ya, bro.

I would imagine developing a spa business in your garage might cause a few complications, but whatever the case, best of luck with it man.

All I was saying to that other guy is that after establishing this spa in your garage, there will be NO need to go to any other establishment.

no just hot tub, small steam room and 4 exercise machines

sorry

lol

Had that massage today....I better sleep like a baby tonight:cocktail

http://suburbanjournals.stltoday.co.../stcharles/news/doc4ae9f95e42071306512387.txt

Last modified: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:37 PM CDT <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD width=350></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wentzville massage parlor’s license revoked for prostitution

By Sarah Whitney

Wentzville aldermen revoked a massage parlor?s business license Wednesday for being a front for prostitution.

Police Chief Robert Noonan presented aldermen with reports from two covert investigations that say an employee and the owner of Min?s Foot Reflexology, 148 E. Pearce Blvd., offered sexual services to an undercover officer in exchange for cash.

The undercover officer first posed as a client May 10 and received a full body massage from an employee, Noonan said. City ordinance prohibits businesses from offering full body massages.

After the massage was completed, Noonan said, the employee offered sexual services to the officer ? $50 for masturbation and $200 for sex.

"Min?s Reflexology is, in fact, a front for prostitution," he told aldermen.

The employee was arrested and charged with prostitution, he said.

The officer returned to Min?s Foot Reflexology on Oct. 15, posing as a client. He once again received a full body massage and was offered sexual services, but this time by a woman police believe is the owner, Noonan said.

She asked for $100 for masturbation and $300 for sex, he said.

"The business is a public nuisance," Noonan said.

He asked aldermen to revoke its business license and to prohibit the owner from ever owning or operating a business in the city.

Aldermen passed the motion 6-0.

The business may appeal the decision, according to City Attorney Paul Rost.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Can get a full oil massage and rubdown for 10 bucks an hour without the happy ending here in Thailand...foot massages for 6 bucks an hour....these are incredible....

J

joeybagadonuts

Jstiff is paying him to post now.

My contacts at StiffsCorner say- NO!

He is posting more there these but the word is he was sick of all the shit he was getting here. He's kinda bitch made anyways, so I'm not surprised he couldn't take the heat. The funniest shit ever was when he wrote that article claiming he was a professional gambler. LOL

:LMAO

Salo

EOG Dedicated

He is posting more there these but the word is he was sick of all the shit he was getting here. He's kinda bitch made anyways, so I'm not surprised he couldn't take the heat. The funniest shit ever was when he wrote that article claiming he was a professional gambler. LOL

That dude doesn't even bet. :LMAO

I'm surprised, if it's true, that anyone would pay for his annoying Yankees posts. He doesn't know shit about football, so what's he gonna post about - his make-believe girlfriend.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That dude doesn't even bet. :LMAO

I'm surprised, if it's true, that anyone would pay for his annoying Yankees posts. He doesn't know shit about football, so what's he gonna post about - his make-believe girlfriend.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

"Your contacts" lol That's good. and funny.

Trick or treat Joe.

http://www.cbs3springfield.com/news/local/69209137.html

Multiple Massage Parlors Offer Sexual Services
By Justine Judge

Story Published: Nov 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM EST
Story Updated: Nov 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM EST

A massage parlor in Longmeadow is one of six Pioneer Valley shops shut down after police discovered it was a house of prostitution. The owner is now under arrest.
<!--startclickprintexclude-->
<!--endclickprintexclude-->Massage beds and neck pillows filled the bed of a Longmeadow Police truck which was hauling away evidence removed from Chinese Massage in the Maple Street Plaza in Longmeadow. Police gathered the evidence while executing a search warrant.
Officers said the owner, Xiuli Li, has been the keeper of a house of prostitution at both the Longmeadow parlor and another parlor off Belmont Street in Springfield.
These shops and four others were raided in Chicopee, West Springfield, East Longmeadow and Hadley.
Longmeadow Police Officer Lt. Gary Fontaine said, "We've learned that other towns within the commonwealth have had similar instances. Some of them are connected and some of them are not. Some are just unlicensed and others have similar issues that we're dealing with here in this jurisdiction."
Some residents in the neighborhood were surprised.
"I can't even believe it was occurring. It's pretty shocking," :+clueless Longmeadow resident Darcy Durfee said.
Others said it was only a matter of time before people caught on.
"Everyone around here seemed to know about it and just turned their head the other way. Different employees around here have all known about it and all the plazas around this area," Longmeadow resident Derek Nolan said.
Police said that several of the Longmeadow shops employees may be illegal immigrants. Some residents say they are glad it is shutdown.
"It's pretty troublesome with the couple break ins we just had on Longmeadow Street," Durfee said.
"Longmeadow has a reputation of being a nice town and people are going to be seeing this and thinking twice about it. There are tons of kids here and plenty of schools so it's definitely not something you want to have around your kids," Nolan said,
Xiuli Li is scheduled to appear in court Thursday.

[FONT=arial, helvetica]
<!--PRINTER FRIENDLY ARTICLE-->[FONT=verdana,arial]November 11, 2009
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Police arrest three in massage parlor prostitution sting[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
Aldrich M. Tanand Colin Atagi
The Desert Sun
[/FONT]La Quinta police and county sheriff's deputies arrested the owner of a La Quinta massage parlor and two of his employees Tuesday night during what officials called a ?prostitution sting.?
The trio was arrested just after 6:30 p.m. at Point Happy Massage :+textinb3Therapy, 78-370 Highway 111, No. 285, when a female employee offered undercover officers sex in exchange for money, investigators said.
That woman, Wai Lau, 38, of Indio, was arrested on suspicion of prostitution and 42-year-old Mei Wang of La Quinta woman was arrested on suspicion of pimping.
?We don't tolerate (prostitution) in La Quinta and wanted to stop it in its tracks,? Riverside County sheriff's Deputy Melissa Nieburger said at the scene Tuesday.
La Quinta contracts with the sheriff's department for police services.
The business's owner, Charlie Wong, 37, also of La Quinta, was arrested on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine, which investigators found as they searched the business, Nieburger said.
Investigators planned to search the business for more drugs Tuesday night once they obtained a search warrant, officials said.
The arrests were the culmination of an ongoing investigation by the La Quinta Police Department's Special Enforcement Team and the county sheriff's special investigation bureau into allegations of prostitution and pimping at the business.
The departments began the investigation in late August, Nieburger said.
The massage parlor has been open for about a year, and residents told police they suspected employees were trading sex for money inside the business.
?We value the information that the public gives us and we investigate it,? Nieburger said.
La Quinta resident Todd Johnson, 46, has been working next door at American Alarm for a month.
?I feel better,? Johnson said about the arrests. ?You don't want this stuff around.?
The arrests remain under investigation and other details were not available.
[/FONT]

kid44

EOG Dedicated

The YMCA I work out at for the last 25+ years started a massage area about 15 years ago. They raised the rates and no one would schedule appointments. I talked with the guy, who became a good friend, and he would give me a 45 minute session for under $10 cash. Was awesome, those were the days. He recently passed.

Massage is very underrated.

felonee

EOG Veteran

I'm going to try to cut and paste the Asain Massage Parlor Guide Below..If you don't know what an abbrevation means go to www.urbandictionary.com

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside - Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your ID. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP - Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say hello to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer - This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times, "have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Get/Present a Business Card - Some AMPs have business cards so you can ask for one on your way out. I have the girls write their name on them so I didn't forget and I could "ask" for them when I go back. Even if they weren't there on my visit, it showed the new provider or mama-san that I was there before. If you walk in with a business card and ask for a specific girl, that's a pretty big clue you're back for more.

3b) Fake Being a Repeat Customer - If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. and have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3c) If you are a new Customer - You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

3d) Prove you are not LE - If a provider thinks you are a cop, you will most likely NOT get any extras. This is why some check your drivers license (although I haven't had that happen). Some are content with the "Are you a cop?"/"no" routine. Others want to be sure so tips like being free with your nudity, placing her hands on your genitals, or anything else that leads them to believe you are a normal guy not looking to bust them. That's pretty much the whole point of being a repeat customer.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP - Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Use Provided "Purse" - Many times, you will see a little purse or bag that is there for you to put valuables in. Use it to put your "valuables" in and carry that with you to other areas of the spa. You may go to a sauna, hot-tub, shower, or table-shower. Since you won't have pockets, look for the little bag and carry it with you. If they don't have one, you can ask for one. In some places, you may just stay in the room you were brought into the entire time (no shower). In this case, you will be able to keep an eye on your things. If you are leaving the room and are worried, look for something to carry your valuables in. NOTE: Having your things in the little bag is a neat clue to the girl that you have done this before.

6) Bring your own condom - The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

7) Shower Etiquette - Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

8) Enjoy the Massage - It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

9) Lose the Towel - If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

10) Become Aroused - Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

11) Wait to Flip Over - At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

12) The "Tip" - The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (i.e. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

13) The Fun Part - When she returns (or starts), it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

14) Variations - If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

15) Happy Ending - After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

16) Be Polite - I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f**k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

17) Learn the Language - If you can learn Korean/Chinese/etc., you will most likely have an easier time communicating what you want in an AMP. The most difficult part is telling them what you want or trying to listen to their broken english. You'll most likely find yourself in a vulnerable position making the "BJ" motion followed by a dollar amount. Learning their native tongue, or a few phrases, can improve your experience.

18) Post Your Experience - We don't need every detail, but posting in the city forum where the AMP/Spa is located will help everyone with certain details of locations and pricing and if anything beyond a massage happened. Price and extras vary from region to region. If you get ripped off at a place, tell us that too and we'll appreciate you "taking one for the team".

Disclaimer: This is just based on my experience in AMPs in a few cities as well as some tips I saw on this forum. I don't claim to be an expert. Feel free to add on your own tips and direct others from the City forums you post in to this section. Next time someone asks "any advice for visiting an AMP for the first time", you can point them here and hopefully others will share their tips and advice. I'm always looking for new tips too. I did this over a year ago in the old forum and thought I'd start a new thread here to help out everyone who goes to AMPs.

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2009/11/19/news/doc4b04d3b7d5d39554115853.txt

News
Massage parlor prostitution ring alleged

Thursday, November 19, 2009
By Tom Caprood
The Record
COLONIE ? Six people were arrested Tuesday in connection with a prostitution sting operation at area massage parlors.

Five individuals were arrested from Jasmine Beauty and Massage, 1741 Central Ave., while another was arrested from the Tao Beauty Salon at 215 Old Loudon Road, according to a release from the Albany County Sheriff?s Office.

Kuen Ling Cheng, 40, the owner of Jasmine Beauty, was charged with third-degree promoting prostitution and ?unauthorized practice a crime,? both felonies.

Cheng?s employees were charged as follows: Yuqiu Zhao, 48, and Ying Wang, 41, of Flushing, were charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, and unauthorized practice a crime, a felony.

Jin Mei Zhao, 52, who resides at the parlor with Cheng, was charged with unauthorized practice of a crime, while Chi You Cheng, 63, a Flushing resident and the owner?s father, was charged with third-degree promoting prostitution and fourth-degree criminal facilitation.

According to the sheriff?s office, investigators acted on tips from concerned citizens as well as information from several Web sites which detailed which women to ask for and what kind of tip to leave in order to obtain their illegal services.

Investigators later posed as customers at the business and requested a massage, making their arrests when the women requested additional money to engage in sexual conduct.

On the same day, detectives also arrested Zhu Lu, 45, of Latham, on charges of prostitution and unauthorized practice of a crime after she agreed to engage in illegal services with investigators once inside the massage room.

Business owners at Tao had no idea that Lu had been involved in such practices, according to the sheriff?s office.

Cheng was allegedly watching a surveillance video of the business from her residence upstairs during the arrest while her father reportedly watched for police from the parking lot outside.

Tom Caprood can be reached at 270-1278 or by e-mail at tcaprood@troyrecord.com.

http://www.wrdw.com/crimeteam12/headlines/79305417.html

Updated: 11:52 AM Dec 15, 2009

Columbia County massage worker charged with masturbation for hire
Investigators arrested a woman at the King Health Spa on S. Belair road for masturbation for hire.
Posted:
9:51 AM Dec 15, 2009
Reporter:
Kelsey Barlow
Email Address:
Kelsey.Barlow@wrdw.com

Kyong Cha Yun
December 15, 2009
COLUMBIA CTY, Ga.---Investigators arrested a woman at the King Health Spa on S. Belair Road for masturbation for hire.
**According to the incident report, Kyong Cha Yun agreed to give sexual favors to an undercover officer after he paid 60 dollars for a massage.
Kyong Cha Yun is currently out on bond.
This is not the first time a woman as been arrested at the salon. In October of 2008 Investigators arrested Dan Kim after they say she offered sexual favors to an undercover officer.