Tool's WNBA all season long

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Tool's WNBA all season long

Record Correction

YTD
7-5 58% +7.5 units

On page one I added an extra win on the day of the Seattle game. I was right with the units just off on the W/L record.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Lots of games Thursday but I'm not liking any of them. Maybe if there's some serious line movement overnight I might have one. Otherwise it's looking like a sad quiet day....there's one game where the line has already moved and the public is on the same side as the move so hopefully the line will keep moving in that same direction about a point and a half so i can have a play.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I guess I'm going to pass for today. I was thinking Houston +3.5 but i would only play this number at +5. I have the game at PK and 3.5 isn't too much of a cushion for me to pull the trigger. Good luck on everybody's bets today!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Sac -3 *5

They already beat this NY team in NY by 7 points the line is too low. It should be around 8 give or take.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I don't like any of the sides today but I'm going to throw in a total as soon as the line is available to me @ Bodog. By my capping it's off by about 12.5 points and looks like a solid bet.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Washington @ Seattle under 141 *5

Both teams like to slow down the pace of the game especially the home team Seattle. Seattle's Under % this year is 80% while Washington's is 50%. Washington's offense is far from being good and with Seattle's great defense this could be a huge problem for them. Scoring droughts will be abundant for this Washington team tonight. Although Washington's offense is no good their defense plays tough. I don't expect Washington to put up a ton of points tonight the only thing that scares me is Seattle's scoring but I think Washington's defense can keep them in check. I see a 68-60 ballgame. Best of luck to all!!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Washington @ Seattle under 141 *5 Winner

YTD:
9-5 64% +17.5 units

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I completely didn't know there was an early game today and it was going to be one of my plays. I was gonna be on LA -9 but i just got home and it's in the 2nd quarter. How many times this year have they played a week day game in the afternoon??? This is the first to my knowledge......sucks. Hopefully they don't cover and Reload can get his win!! I had them winning by double digits.

But there probably will be one more...

Finance

EOG Veteran

Hope you're right - I followed Smooth with the -9 (sorry Reload...)
Was wondering where you were this morning Tool - look forward to your next play...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Washington @ Sacramento under 142 (-105) *5

Both of these teams play half court ball and have terrible offenses. Washington's defense is damn good while Sacramento's is just about average but the main focus here is the bad offenses. Both parties have struggled scoring all this year i don't see anything changing tonight. I can see a 65-64 type game. Best of luck! :cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Washington @ Sacramento under 142 (-105) *5 Lost

YTD:
9-6 60% +12.25 units

Passing for Wednesday

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Got one on tap for tomorrow (Thursday). Tune in around 4 for the post if you want to follow. It's time to go on a run! :houra

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Seattle -6.5 (-105) *5

Last time these two teams met was this year in New York and the Liberty beat them by 14. Seattle shot below their average and New York shot above their average. This helps us get a few extra 'public' points for this matchup because New York beat them by double digits last meeting. No way this happens again. Botton line, Seattle just played bad that night in New York. But tonight Seattle will get their paybacks. New York is a very bad road team. Seattle plays their best ball at home. Expect Seattle to come out fired up and ready to beat the shit outa this New York team. Seattle by 13.

Best of luck! :cheers

Last edited:

Nice job with this one, tool. Liberty got crushed wire to wire. I really was expecting a much better game from the Liberty and a more underachieving game from Seattle. But the Storm got off to a big start and set the tone taking NY right out of the game.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Seattle -6.5 (-105) *5 Winner

YTD:
10-6 63% +17.25 units

tool21

EOG Dedicated

respect your patience

Thank you sir. The reason I am so picky is because i have a small bankroll and can't afford losing streaks. If you bet everyday on every game you will go through some pretty long losing streaks but if you stay patient and wait for your opportunity you will do better and won't go through the stress of the losing streaks.

Passing Sunday as well.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Sacramento -2 *3

Call the gambling gods up I'm breaking my gambling rules. Monday night i had this game ready to go but a line move changed my mind. I haven't had a bet in soo long I'm just itching so I'll talk a little about this game. Line opened at PK and the sharps quickly jumped on the right side, Sac which then moved to -2. Last time these two teams met, Seattle beat them in Seattle by 12 points covering the -7 spread. That game Sacramento had a meltdown in the 4th quarter and blew the game with a 45-39 lead to start the forth- so if blown saves are your angle, here it is (I know people like to bet this angle in baseball it really doesn't apply in basketball i'm just throwing this out, ha). Seattle also doesn't play well away from home coming in with a 1-6 record. Expect Sac to come out fired up and ready to take it to Seattle NOT blowing a lead at the end of the game. I have Sac by 5 so 3 points of value I'll only play this game at 3 units. Good luck!

Hate being on opposite sides with you, tool. It's been one wild day of games today so who knows how it will go.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

What an ass wooping.

1. Sacramento -2 *3 Loss

YTD:
10-7 59% +13.95 units

Wild day, tool. It's alright - plenty of games left this week you can bounce back with.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Passing Wednesday. Got one on tap for Thursday pending line movement. Good luck on everybody's bets tonight!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. Seattle -6 Winner

YTD:
11-7 61% +18.95 units

I can smell that 20 unit mark.......

Finance

EOG Veteran

12io4j2w90

Thanks for the play Tool - tailed you on it - keep being selective and let's go on a streak!!!:+excited-

tool21

EOG Dedicated

12io4j2w90

Thanks for the play Tool - tailed you on it - keep being selective and let's go on a streak!!!:+excited-

Sounds good to me. Check back Saturday I might have one on tap. Nothing for Friday.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Just got done capping Saturdays games. Looks like only 1 might make it and is a might. It really depends on line movement or what number is available to me at my book. If i get the wrong end I might make it a 3 unit play not quite sure yet. I have the total predicted EXACTLY what the books have the total at but I got the spread about 3-5 points off but I'll explain in more detail tomorrow when i decide.

We'll see what happens with the Saturday lines, tool. Right now, I think I am liking quite a few of the games.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1. NY -1.5 *3.5

Only a 3.5 unit bet on this one and here is why. I have New York winning by 5. If the line was -1 I would make it a 5 unit bet because the only difference between a -1 and a PK is a push. But that half a point really kills it so to me it is worth 1.5 units. New York lost ealier in the year to Detroit by 10 in Detroit with Detroit shooting 47% and New York only shooting 30%. I'll take my chances this game with New York who should shoot the ball better at home and should get the win today. Best of luck! :cheers

I agree with taking NY, tool. And just like you, I thought the line should be more closer to 5 points.

Finance

EOG Veteran

:houra

Monster 23-7 4th quarter makes for an easy winna'

Thanks Tool - let's keep 'em rolling!!:cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Nice winner guys. That puts me up over 20 units, finally. Next goal is 40 units. It's achievable. Finance, you win em like that as much as you lose em like that. But in the end it'll work out if you're doing your shit right.

YTD
12-7 63% +22.45 units