Larry the Cable Guy - Like him or hate him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Larry the Cable Guy - Like him or hate him.

Looooooooooooooooathe him

He is as funny as "constipation". He is so UNFUNNY he ALMOST makes Woody Allen seem funny or good

I got a bigger laugh out of what happened on 9/11 then i have with ANYTHING this NO TALENT CLOWN has ever done

I'd rather get my teeth pulled w/o novacaine than have to watch anything he does - not that i have since i suffered thru his UNFUNNY stuff the first time i saw him

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">he's a local boy, so his act got old for me awhile back
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Larry the Cable Guy was the only guest Jay Leno had on the Tonight Show for four straight nights earlier this year..

I saw the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" once with him, Jeff Foxworthy, and the other guys. Wouldn't call it great comedy but it had its moments.

He's a niche comedian that has been WAY over-exposed. Out of the four Blue Collar Comedy guys, he's my least favorite.

PO69

EOG Master

Well he reminds me alot of THE GENERAL or DIRTY

So he is OK I guess

JH85

EOG Addicted

Looooooooooooooooathe him

He is as funny as "constipation". He is so UNFUNNY he ALMOST makes Woody Allen seem funny or good

I got a bigger laugh out of what happened on 9/11 then i have with ANYTHING this NO TALENT CLOWN has ever done

I'd rather get my teeth pulled w/o novacaine than have to watch anything he does - not that i have since i suffered thru his UNFUNNY stuff the first time i saw him

Dont beat around the bush...do you like the guy or not?

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

People who think he is funny look at him as a novelty. If you've lived anywhere in the South, guys like him are literally a dime a dozen. I can think of two guys I know personally who are funnier who live in rural South Carolina.

Apple

Banned

He sucks.. I've yet to laugh at any of his shit

Overrated

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

My son loved him in Cars so I give him a thumbs up. Hes not piss your pants funny but I kinda like him

How can you not like Larry the Cable guy---he is awesome :cheers

If you don't like Larry --You must like Mr. Bush--our $4 a gallon President :pop: