Red Fox was good in his day
Pryor
Lewis Black
Rush Limbaugh

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is your favorite comedian?

Jeff Ross is the best at roasting celebs

Hands down the best. You see the one they roasted Emitt? Some of the shit he said to Shaq was hilarious and Shaq took it like a trooper. That whole roast had solid comedians

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hands down the best. You see the one they roasted Emitt? Some of the shit he said to Shaq was hilarious and Shaq took it like a trooper. That whole roast had solid comedians

oh yea, that shit was great. He was going at Shaq for a while. I also loved his roast on Flavor Flav

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

this is the funniest thing i ever saw by Chris Rock...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uj0mtxXEGE8&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uj0mtxXEGE8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is the funniest thing i ever saw by Chris Rock...

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uj0mtxXEGE8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Rock is great, second coming of Pryor IMO, and that is no disrespect to Rock......

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

B Mac is funny as hell.

:houra

Bernie Mac hospitalized in Chicago with pneumonia

CHICAGO - Bernie Mac is in a Chicago hospital with pneumonia

His publicist, Danica Smith, says in a statement that the 50-year-old comedian is responding well to treatment and should be released soon. He remained hospitalized Saturday.
Smith says the pneumonia isn't related to an inflammatory lung disease that Mac also has. That condition has been in remission since 2005.
Mac is a Chicago native who lives in the southern suburbs. He made waves last month with off-color jokes during a Chicago fundraiser for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Get well B mac!

If you've only seen Hugh Laurie in House, try to watch 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie'. He was also in Blackadder with Rowan Atkinson.

Spike Milligan is my all time fave. I could listen to the goon show constantly for the rest of my life and never get sick of it.

The Devil

EOG Master

GEORGE CARLIN.........HE COULD MAKE YOU LAUGH WITH JUST THE FACES HE MADE AFTER HE TOLD A JOKE...........

heard his album they just released after his death has some of his best material................

The most cynical tribute to dead celebrities is how others in position will capitalize and exploit their passing for years to come. Carlin is no different.

Some greedy company that owns the rights to the material is going to release, "The Greatest of George Carlin," "Tribute To George Carlin," "George Carlin LIVE in Las Vegas," "George Carlin Unplugged," "George Carlin: Home For Christmas," "George Carlin:The Bootleg Tapes," "George Carlin: Banned In Boston," and so on. I could write these all night.

The poor man is so dead, but his body of work will be repackaged over and over to the delight of the rights holders.

I rest assured they have his memory and best interests in mind.