It's Been A Nice Weekend

As I said, I'm only here for the weekend, and I'm off to me kip now. It was a nice visit and thank you for your courtesy.

Goodbye and good luck to all.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: It's Been A Nice Weekend

Welcome to EOG, were you a new poster?

How did you hear about EOG, just curious?

hugh G. Rection

EOG Member

Stick around Paddy, you seem like an itelligent chap, definately colorful from posts at the other forum. I'm sure Jman knows that.

As I said, I'm only here for the weekend, and I'm off to me kip now. It was a nice visit and thank you for your courtesy.

Goodbye and good luck to all.

Paddy me boy...
May the Lepricons be with you.

My family lived in London a long time ago. We moved to the end of town and the name was changed to Townsend.

Turns out we fought in The Revolutionary War and also defeated the Brits. And yes, we too out smarted the limy bastards in much the same way as the IRA did.

Too bad the French have been stuck on stupid since Nepolean envaded Moscow in the winter.

Thank God that Hitler was dumb enough to follow Nepolean's lead.

Paddy- Remember what I told you about the sack. Looks like you still haven't found them. :)

It's great to see you here and I hope that you have a change of heart and stay. I think you'll like it here. :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Booo!

I am the ghost of jjgold...scary. Especially if raiders speaks with you. Any instant classic videos? Just the weekend? Is Monday part of the weekend?

OF...Booo! ::LMAO::

Last edited:

Booo!

I am the ghost of jjgold...scary. Especially if raiders speaks with you. Any instant classic videos? Just the weekend? Is Monday part of the weekend?

OF...Booo! ::LMAO::

You're not the ghost of jjgold. JJ Gold wouldn't bother to wipe his ass with you.

Does that put it in perspective.

This is a new weekend. And it's a long weekend.

But just so you don't get confused, Monday is not normally part of the weekend, something you might want to remember if you ever get a job.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

That pretty much confirmed that. Somehow this seems like a rerun. Or like SBR. Yes, jjmold is the greatest, do you have a tie in with the $400 bucks jj has whined about forever? Wait, raiders already posted that tidbit, from another forum of course. How many new posters joined on your born on date to post in this thread? Let's see one of your fuck, fuck, fuck instant classic videos. The offshore forum world has passed you by.

OF :doh1

That pretty much confirmed that. Somehow this seems like a rerun. Or like SBR. Yes, jjmold is the greatest, do you have a tie in with the $400 bucks jj has whined about forever? Wait, raiders already posted that tidbit, from another forum of course. How many new posters joined on your born on date to post in this thread? Let's see one of your fuck, fuck, fuck instant classic videos. The offshore forum world has passed you by.

OF :doh1

Listen, cockbreath, I'm not JJ Gold, although I do like the man.

You're making a complete fool of yourself, staking your reputation on me being JJ. I'm Paddy, that's my real name, and you're the only feeble minded twat in forum world who thinks I'm JJ Gold.

Now, I've started a thread for you over at OGD, because I'm done here for the night. It's titled "Froggie, come and play with the big boys". I'll keep it near the top so you won't have any trouble finding it.

Actually, have a look in the morning. I'm off to me kip.

And stopping scratching your head and changing to something that looks like you're liquifying your own eyeball wasn't the brightest move either.

mofome

Banned

Listen, cockbreath, I'm not JJ Gold, although I do like the man.

You're making a complete fool of yourself, staking your reputation on me being JJ. I'm Paddy, that's my real name, and you're the only feeble minded twat in forum world who thinks I'm JJ Gold.

Now, I've started a thread for you over at OGD, because I'm done here for the night. It's titled "Froggie, come and play with the big boys". I'll keep it near the top so you won't have any trouble finding it.

Actually, have a look in the morning. I'm off to me kip.

And stopping scratching your head and changing to something that looks like you're liquifying your own eyeball wasn't the brightest move either.

Paddy, that was awfully harsh coming from someone who has falsely accused others of ghosting himself.

:+clueless